Strip Poker (old interest thread - casual)

Started by Xillen, June 26, 2008, 04:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabetha

I have no objections to those pairings.  Should I go through everyone's ons/offs, or are we going to post some guidelines here?

Question Mark

It's a good idea to go through anyone's O&O's anyways, just to get an idea for their libidos and style.

Haibane

I'm fine with those pairings. Remember everyone, once the dares begin you might find yourself in another, temporary, pairing (or three-ing) anyway  ;)

While it was an interesting exercise to match up the O/Os I'm not sure it was that productive - say couple X are into goat-sex but couple Y are not - couple Y get to give X a dare - not being into goatsex Y are hardly liklely to give X a goatsex dare are they since it won't be any fun for the two Y players to watch. Or did I miss the point of that pair-up? ;)

Anyone whose not got their O/Os listed in their sig, might I ask for a link to them please?

Question Mark

Quote from: Haibane on July 01, 2008, 12:37:14 AM
While it was an interesting exercise to match up the O/Os I'm not sure it was that productive - say couple X are into goat-sex but couple Y are not - couple Y get to give X a dare - not being into goatsex Y are hardly liklely to give X a goatsex dare are they since it won't be any fun for the two Y players to watch. Or did I miss the point of that pair-up? ;)

Duuude, I took algebra like, just last year.  And I didn't understand ANY of that!  I guess thats because AP Calc doesn't consider "goatsex" a reliable variable.  Hmm, would "goatsex" perhaps be sine or cosine compatible?

Sabetha

Question Mark

Quote from: Sabetha on July 01, 2008, 12:40:09 AM
here

Sorry...one day I'll put that in my sig...

Don't feel bad, it took 4 months for me to do it.

Sabetha

Well, since I had the link on my clipboard anyway, I went ahead and set it.

Haibane

OOh, don't do that! That was so spooky! I like - asked for O/Os in my post, went to page 1 of the thread to check people's sigs then by teh time I'd looked at Xillen and Jeramaihh I caame back and KNEW Sabetha hadn't got hers linked - and - she had! I was going "HUH WTF?" heheeh.

Thanks

QM what I meant was if couple A do not like to do a certain thing (anal seems to be a big no-no for several of us here whereas I love it), pairing me up with another anal-loving player is not helpful when our opponents who dare us will not be asking us to have anal sex*, is that clearer?

* :'(

Question Mark

I was being sarcastic.  But ya, that makes it clearer.  I guess pairing up with O&O's was a bit pointless, but it does help to make the couples feel more real.  So, shall we put up char profiles, or is their any disagreement with the current matchups?

Sabetha

Hmmm...Jerimiahh, if you're okay with being partners, would you like to discuss our characters over PM a bit before we each post a profile?

Jeramiahh

Jeez, I walk away for a day, and the thread explodes. =P Sure thing, Sabetha, drop me a line, I'll try to reply as quickly as I can. I'm fairly easy-going, so I can imagine accepting a lot of dares. =P
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Xillen

I agree with Haibane, though overall a complete fairness doesn't bother me too much. Likewise, it doesn't seem like the O/O's differ too much for it to be really that important.

Candylips, are you ok with playing the dice aspect by yourself, so I can keep track of all the dice and send everyone their PM's?

How many clothes do we go for? I think that with 7 per couple people can still cover themselves decently (shirt, pants, underwear, bra for the ladies), though the couples could agree on a different combination, of course.

What's the background story? I was guessing this is just something between friends (leading back to their college days or something) and the boy/girlfriends they bring along. They meet up on occasion, and one time decided to get a little wild.

CandyLips

I'm pretty sure I can manage on my own ^_^

And wow, this place exploded with posts since I last checked it..

Haibane

Quote from: Xillen on July 01, 2008, 04:53:45 AMWhat's the background story? I was guessing this is just something between friends (leading back to their college days or something) and the boy/girlfriends they bring along. They meet up on occasion, and one time decided to get a little wild.
I was thinking these are all married couples, long term friends, etc, who’ve been ‘swingers’ for some time and done some ‘daring’ parties like this in the past? That way we can get into the game without one of us suddenly having a hang-up about the whole scene? If we’re all comfortable with this kind of scene I think that will work best.

Can I suggest a game title? Can I? Can I? *bounces idiotically up and down*

“Who Dares Wins.”

Yay!

I guess the three male players should give character bios first as we girls will need the same surname and be sort of matched in age and lifestyle. Or as J said, do it by couples via PM. I imagine these people to be middle class well educated types, maybe thirty-somethings? Friends tend towards the same kind of age group. I've given a draft bio to QuestionMark listing my girl as age 30.

As it’s Xillen’s idea I suggest the game is played at Xillen and Candylips' house. I think Xillen is best as host of the party just for organisational reasons. Perhaps we’ve had dinner and retired from the dining table to the lounge, or perhaps we’re sat round the table that’s had the meal cleared away? A lounge with comfy sofas and a low coffee table in the middle might be better from the visual aspect as once people start to go bare a dining table will cut off the view of all the interesting parts :P I’m sure Xillen and Candylips can arrange a large open space near the sofas with some nice rugs or cushions scattered about? ;)

Hm, maybe there’s glass sliding doors and a patio and pool outside, it’s summer and the garden is completely private? Or maybe it is overlooked… that would raise the scope for dares, hehehe.

I guess we need a scene setting discussion where the game is suggested after dinner and the characters agree on the number of items of clothing etc – or do players want to kick off at once with all that prep stuff assumed to have been done via the sent out invites? And yeah, 7 items per couple is good. I had planned for my lady to wear heels and hold-up stockings which she intended to keep on, so skirt/top/undies is fine for me, or if hubby wants to take 4 out of our 7 items pants/boxers/shirt/jacket or whatever I'll just go with dress and undies x2.

I take it there is a toy bag in the room with any (reasonable) items of equipment needed for the dares?

Are we talking a smart gathering, suits for men and cocktail dresses for the girls or something more casual?

Question Mark

Quote from: Haibane on July 01, 2008, 03:43:24 PM
As it’s Xillen’s idea I suggest the game is played at Xillen and Candylips' house. I think Xillen is best as host of the party just for organisational reasons. Perhaps we’ve had dinner and retired from the dining table to the lounge, or perhaps we’re sat round the table that’s had the meal cleared away? A lounge with comfy sofas and a low coffee table in the middle might be better from the visual aspect as once people start to go bare a dining table will cut off the view of all the interesting parts :P I’m sure Xillen and Candylips can arrange a large open space near the sofas with some nice rugs or cushions scattered about? ;)

Don't forget a roaring fire in the hearth with scented logs and tosted marshmellows.  Hmm, smores...  *loves smores*

Haibane

Quote from: Question Mark on July 01, 2008, 03:49:06 PM
Don't forget a roaring fire in the hearth with scented logs and tosted marshmellows.
In summer...?  :-\

Question Mark

I forgot the /sarcasm.  I just got this really homey picture when you described that, and a fireplace seemed necessary to complete the picture.

BTW, sent you my profile.

Haibane

Quote from: Question Mark on July 01, 2008, 04:02:08 PM
I forgot the /sarcasm.  I just got this really homey picture when you described that, and a fireplace seemed necessary to complete the picture.

BTW, sent you my profile.
No, a log fire would be sooo nice, and yeah I see this place as being cosy and familiar to these friends, a place they know well and relax in often, I'm guessing these 3 couples know each other from way back and about every other Saturday night will go round one of the 3 houses just to drink, have nibbles and chill, that sort of scene. You know, the girls sitting on the rugs, shoes kicked off, legs tucked under themselves while some nice mellow blues or jazz plays on the stereo. Only this week the hosts planned something more fun, but its the kind of thing they've all done before.

I just think we'd open up more if all of them felt safe and secure here? Its the vibe I'm getting. Plus an outdoor pool. Skinny dipping is such fun!  :P

Just watch it if any dares involve those hot melted marshmallows  :o

Question Mark

Quote from: Haibane on July 01, 2008, 04:26:06 PM
Just watch it if any dares involve those hot melted marshmallows  :o

Wax is preferable...  But when Gods gives you lemons, make lemonade.  Just kidding.

On a serious note, I agree with the "homey" feel.  They're secure, they know they're safe and private.  Makes so many possibilities.  >:-)

Haibane

Quote from: Question Mark on July 01, 2008, 04:28:50 PMOn a serious note, I agree with the "homey" feel.  They're secure, they know they're safe and private.  Makes so many possibilities.  >:-)
Hmmm... it does, I'm just getting that nice warm buzz just thinking about it *rubs thighs together a little*

Xillen

Homey feel is fine with me. It's the whole setup behind this idea, just something

I guess our couple could be the host. I'll inquire Candylips about what setup we want as a couple.

We could discuss the rules ingame, but that would take quite a bit of time, so I wouldn't mind doing them in advance. As for planning on leaving something on, even if it's stockings, I'm personally against allowing that, though if most people think it should be possible... (Guess it's part of the logic integrated in me acting up, besides the fact that I adore the completely naked female body over one wearing jewelry, stockings or what else.)

If it's summer then the fire won't be on I guess. I'm in favor of being casually semi-rich, with enough money to provide a comfortable house to play the setting in, but with no force on wearing complete suits.

Haibane

I think of all my kinks in my entire life, wearing sexy undies and stockings is at the top. IRL I am almost never out of them! However theres a 6-way vote here, so if the majority is for 100% nude then I'll go with that, but if we are limited to 7 items my girl will have to start naked except for her shoes and stockings which is a bit weird...  My character has a piece of navel jewellery.

It could be winter with a fire lit and maybe a steaming hottub outside? But no pool.

Is there a sauna? Have you ever tried to make love in a sauna? Damn nigh impossible and a dare in itself!

And yes, a rich couple as hosts is nice, a nice big comfy house.

Question Mark

Two things.  First, I am for total nudity, but remember, this is a casual game.  There are rules, but one as simple as whether jewlery or stockings count as clothing or not can be easily overlooked, especially for such a casual occasion.  I say leave it up to the person who owns the character.

Second, the number of clothing items for each person.  Something about having a set limit irks me.  I think it'd be better, and more realistic, if people just came dressed normally, then played as is, instead of counting articles of attire.

But hey, that's just me.

BTW, my character...

Name: Richard ("Rick" or "Ricky") McKay

Height: 198 cm.

Weight: 96 kg.  BMI: 24.5

Hair Colour: Black, cut short like so.  He does not look like Mathew Fox though.  ;-)

Eye Colour: Blue

Figure: Muscular.

Other features:
- A stud earring in his right ear, the same color as Agatha's eyes: greyish green.
- A couple of faint scars along his shoulders.
- There is one spot on the side of his head, just above and a little behind his left ear, where no hair grows.  It's about the width of a pencil and around 2 cm long, the result of a construction accident.  His ear usually covers it up, and its in a spot that's not very noticable.  Unless someone is looking, of course...  ^^;

Ricky is a construction worker, soon to be foreman once he completes some on the job training, at a local firm, and has been for the past fourteen years.  He never went to college, a decision he now regrets.  Nonetheless, his job pays well.

His physique is tall and broud shouldered, with muscular arms and toned legs; his muscle mass actually puts him into the overweight category (thus the high BMI).  Despite his often imposing body, Ricky is somewhat of a softy.  He is very emphatic and non-violent, and is a strong supporter of peace activism.  His soft nature extends to the bedroom as well: Ricky is more concerned about giving than recieving (in fact, that's his largest fetish: making a woman come), and his preferences were distinctly more softcore before he met Agatha.  However, their libidos meshed perfectly and Ricky suddenly finds himself enjoying more and more of the things he had disliked before.  I'm going to say that he also leads sexual encounters for the most part, but lets Agatha take care of the more kinky aspects.

Fatherhood has been kind to Ricky.  He loves Max a lot, and strives to do classic father-son activites.  This helped bring him out of an earlier depression, and his mood is remarkably improved.

Rick loves sports, especially baseball.  He's a big fan of the Red Sox.  He'll often go out with friends from work and watch games at the local sports bar.  Although he does drink, it's never in excess (except for a few special occasions).

Also, the mark on his head derives from an accident ont he construction site where a brick fell off a scaffolding and hit him just below the rim of his helmet.  He recovered quickly, but the scar remains.

Xillen

I think it would be something my character would be pointing out before we'd start, and to keep it clear about what does and what doesn't count as clothing, simply count everything.

I don't see it unnatural when players would even the odd at the start of the game. People could come in fully dressed, but strip down to an agreed number of clothes at the start of the game.

EDIT: What about the game. Everyone agreeing on Liar's Dice?

Haibane

Quote from: Xillen on July 01, 2008, 06:08:24 PM
I think it would be something my character would be pointing out before we'd start,
At which point my character would argue with him ;)

I'll be keeping them on unless there's a majority against it, I don't think its fair for you to dictate those details. It's not like they hide anything... ;)

QuoteEveryone agreeing on Liar's Dice?
Fine with me!

Name: Agatha (“Aggy” “Aggs”) Murphy
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 142lbs (10st 2lbs) BMI: 23.5
Stats: 34C, 26, 34
Hair Colour: Red, shoulder length, thick and lustrous, tonight gathered in a ponytail
Eye Colour: Grey-Green
Figure: Curvaceous
Other features: Stud and jewel navel piercing with an emerald stone, smooth shaven

“Aggs” is a charming lady, outgoing, boisterous, witty, ‘racy’ and rude. She laughs all the time and can make suggestive jokes with the best of the boys. She worked as a secretary after leaving high school working at various law firms for a number of years before meeting and falling for Jack at a mutual friend’s party. They married after a whirlwind romance lasting just six months. The couple are very much in love but also very liberal in their attitudes to sex and the flexibility of their relationship. They enjoy a certain number of bedroom games (which Aggy initiated – Jack was an excellent – though ‘vanilla’ lover when they met) that include costumes, mild bondage, some mild S&M and role-playing. They have a four year old son Max, who tonight has gone to spend the night with a babysitter friend. Aggs and Jack are considering trying for a second baby though she currently wears a coil. It’s quite common for women to suffer a reduced libido after childbirth, but Aggs seems to be the exception to the rule, she has grown more and more fruity with age.

Since becoming a mother she has quit work and is now a full time housewife though she does a good deal of community work and has an extensive social network. The two couples they are having dinner with tonight are their best friends of long standing.

Like many redheads, Aggs is quite big-boned and is deliciously curvy, not a slim lady but shapely in all the right places. Though her chest is ample and her nipples large and pale, she thinks her best feature is her bottom, which despite her age hasn’t the slightest sign of ‘flab or sag’ due to a rigorous gym, swim and bike regime. Jack though, calls it her gym, swim, bike and spike regime with him playing a strong supporting role in the last category. Jack fondly refers to it as his peach and at times of teasing playfulness even calls her ‘Peach’, or ‘Peachy’ or in the third person ‘Her Imperial Peachiness’, it’s his affectionate nickname for her. You don’t really need to know that one of Jack’s favourite pastimes is ‘splitting the peach’.