Besties (OOC-AAA111 and Kag)

Started by Kag, October 30, 2011, 01:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

She smiled as they snuggled ready to watch the movie. "That is why you are such a good guy. Your friendship means the world to me so I'm glad that I have it" I smile widely as I look at you and nod. "Yeah a super girly movie. This is what happens when you let me pick a movie." I smile back at you. "Of course you can..you know that you can. What's up?" I ask you.

Kag

Micheal smiled enjoying seeing her happy, like how she felt snuggled up next to him. "Well, I was kind of happy when you and boyfriend broke up..." He told the other truthfully. "I don't like sharing you with other's." He finished, a little ashamed how jealous he got of all her boyfriends, he was suppose to be her friend and tell that she was always right but he wanted to tell her she was wrong and want her all to himself.

AAA111

She looked at him in a weird way as he said that. It was a little hurtful but then at the same time it was kind of cute too. It showed her he really did like her and he valued her friendship. She gave him a slight grin. "Oh well that is kind of weird but cute too. Sharing me huh?" She giggles as she plays with his shirt rubbing her finger around chest. She does this when she gets nervous.