Assassin's Creed: The Forgotten (Searching for Males)

Started by EpikBliss, November 19, 2011, 03:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpikBliss

First and foremost, I claim absolutely no rights to this storyline at all.
This is strictly a fan based idea for fun, seeing as how Revelations has inspired me!
All rights and so on go to ubisoft gaming and the Assassin's Creed franchise. On to the good stuff nao!

Assassin's Creed
The Forgotten

Year 1535

Ezio Auditore Da Firenze is Seventy Seven and has been given the family he's always wanted. An illegitimate son, Mario, from childhood sweetheart Caterina Sforza and two lovely children by his beloved Sofia Sartor. Mario, his eldest son has followed his father's footsteps as an Assassin and becomes Mentor by age 28 when the next Assassin in line to be elected Mentor refused. Giovanni Ezio Auditore is Ezio's youngest son and a very promising young Assassin at 24, keeping with family tradition. Ezio's daughter Angela Maria Auditore is precious to the family and kept very well protected in their home.
The Auditores are rocked when Ezio is killed by something the Assassins who had come to protect him at the time called a Demon. Now as the world changes and religion becomes the open battle it has always been in secret, there are dangers the human race can't contend with. Between the blind humans and these dangers stands one faction; The Assassins. As always the Templars believe that they can tame the dangers in this world and rein as they see fit. The Assassins know differently and will fight to stop the Templars from starting events which will ultimately destroy all good in the world. Without good, justice and honor there is no future for life.

Giovanni, affectionately known as Vann, is sent away from Firenze after Ezio's death and is ordered to Roma by his brother in search for a weapon the Templars have begun unearthing deep beneath the city. The secrets he discovers there and the battle that wages will change everything for The Assassin's.

Modern Day Rome

Desmond is at the Central Vault and searching memories for a way to open it. Shaun and the others do research but can't find any history on the Vault or those who built it. The Solar Flare which destroyed The First Civilization as Jupiter told is no where in history and a way to stop such an event hasn't been invented even in modern times. Yet somehow they have to get into the Vault and find this solution Jupiter, Juno and Minerva were unable to accomplish.

Little does he know the Memories of Giovanni Ezio Auditore Da Firenze hold the key. The only problem is the Animus has begun to power down and keeping it on line is a demand Shaun and the others may not be able to keep. If the Animus gives out while Desmond is inside who knows what will happen and without Vann's memories the world may be lost. Can the crew figure out the Vaults secrets before it's too late?

You tell me!

Well there you have it! My idea for an Assassin's Creed roleplay! There will be very little, if any, original character play in this story. It centers around Giovanni Ezio Auditore and his missions in Rome. I already have an opening that will explain my whole idea just need to find the right man/men for the job!

So if you know your Assassin's Creed or know how to research Wikipedia for the important information step on up! I am in dire need of a literate man who loves suspense, action, gore, romance, danger and hot steamy sex! If anyone out there is interested, please PM me with the title as "Oh Em Gee, Assassins!" or something of the like and we can get started!

I do already have the Giovanni character set up for ya but there are aspect of him you need to figure out for yourself! I only gave a very rough outline and then you fill in the blanks! Also I am requesting (as i will be playing quite a few characters) that you make up an evil head Templar dude. Someone that will keep things spicy!

Anyhow, I am posting this now and sincerely hoping for a response! Peace be with y'all!
O/O's

Seeking 2 New Roleplays

EpikBliss

Oh and I extend sincere apologies to any sever fans of this game, as I haven't played it. I have watched all the walkthroughs, the short film and done my wikipedia research. I hope to do the series justice but if this idea offends you, I am sorry. Peace be with you.
O/O's

Seeking 2 New Roleplays

EpikBliss

I do now have an RP going for this but if there are any other interested parties, please PM me. :)
O/O's

Seeking 2 New Roleplays

EpikBliss

Correction; the prospective partner is a 'ipostonceinabluemoon' poster. The storyline is still open to -anyone- wishing to join. Women as well but they -have- to play the man, sorry. That might change and I'll keep you posted but for now I need me a man character. PM if there's any interest.
O/O's

Seeking 2 New Roleplays

EpikBliss

Just to see if I can spice up any interest, I will post my opening opst for this storyline here. Before that I have the outline for the hero of this story.

Outline for Giovanni Ezio Auditore Da Firenze:

Name: Giovanni (Vann) Ezio Auditore Da Firenze
Height:
Weight:
Hair length/style:
Hair color:
Eye color:
Bodytype: Athletic
Appearance: (Feel free to use a picture of an assassin )
Bio: The first post in the thread already explains his main bio but you can add any life altering events or small aspects that make Vann who he is. This is just the major facts that are needed for you, the player, to mold him to your likings.

This man is his brave fathers son with his mothers passion and Ezio's ambition. Vann (Vawn) always excelled with his education both Assassin and Aristocratic and is well liked by his community, especially the ladies though he could care less. Unlike his father and brother, he is not the 'player' of his time. Females never seemed to catch his interest long enough to be anything other than an occasional romp in the hay, even though they follow him around.
Vann fills his time with The Brotherhood and helping his brother and Mentor, Mario, named for their uncle. Vann could one day be given the mental of Mentorship but has never had a want for such power. Instead he is ambitious to help The People and destroy the Templars evil. He helped whenever he is needed, whoever needs it and is constantly bringing in new Assassins.

His fathers death has bittered Vanns good nature and left him moody and determined to end all Templars and this 'Demon' that killed Ezio. So now he wanders Rome searching for clues as to where the Templars are based, where they're digging and what it is they are trying to uncover.

That's the outline for him. Looks, abilities, strengths and weaknesses are all yours to decide. I will make a character sheet just in case you have difficulties describing appearance and such once a PM is sent to me with the requested title 'Oh Em Gee, Assassins!'. 

O/O's

Seeking 2 New Roleplays

EpikBliss

(This will be the opening post.)

Year 1534

Jetta didn’t know what time of day it was, was not entirely sure how long she had been in the dark catacombs beneath the church. The guards changed every twelve hours but she had lost count with the many black outs the Templars forced her in to. Now as she woke and beating she had received the last waking had her breath ragged in her chest. Long ago she had been stripped of her precious robes and left in her now torn, ragged and bloodied purple tunic and tights. Even her favorite boots had been removed as if they’d known about the hidden blades in the heels.
The cold air didn’t bother so much, reminded her of the peace she had known before The Emerging. The little girl they had chained up in the cell next to hers coughed and that dragged Jetta out of sluggishness. Painfully she moved into a sitting position on the hard ancient stone floor and her shielded eyes took in the sight of her dirty cell and the one next. The child’s cell was not bloody or soiled which Jetta was thankful for, taking punishments and men’s brutalities for the child was the good Jetta gave to the world. Her suffering could be handled but a child should never know the horrors Jetta herself had known these last weeks.

The child coughed again and whimpered into the darkness lit with only a single flickering candle. There was no male voice yelling for the child to quiet down, or mocking Jetta as she woke. There was a commotion above ground and Jetta realized the ruckus had woken her. Grunting in pain from her fractured ribs Jetta slowly stood, pulling herself up using the mental cells bars as leverage.  Into the darkness she narrowed her eyes and saw no one, very strange...but very convenient!
There was a table just outside the child’s prison that the cell keys had carelessly been left. Obviously the guards had left in a hurry to make such a dumb mistake.  Jetta breathed through the pain as bent and lifted a small stone in her hand. Tossing it through the bars Jetta had the rock bounce off the ground and roll to the child’s back. The small girl winced and whimpered slowly turning her head; the bruise on her cheek made rage fuel Jetta but her voice was as soft as any mothers.

“Little one, the mean ones are distracted. We can…we can get out of here, sweet, if you’ll only reach through the bars and grab up those keys.” Jetta pointed with the hand not holding her weight up against the bars. “Just there, see, the fools...they left us an escape...”

“They will hurt me...” whispered the child, shaking her head those tease stains cutting at Jetta’s heart.

“I will not let them, baby. Just...just get me those keys and I’ll make sure we get out of here.” She used her softest tones with as much persuasion as she could.

The child coughed again as she got up, the sound rattling in her small lungs which worried Jetta. The brave little thing looked out of her cell for a long time, listening as Jetta was, for footsteps. Then, thankfully, the small hand slipped between cold steel bars and picked up the large ring of keys. Jetta sighed with relief and held a very grateful smile on her bruised, bloodies and dirty face. Once the girl had placed the ring in Jettas outstretched hand The Black Rose went to work.
Within a few moments she had unlocked her chains, left her cell, opened the child’s and removed the girl’s chain as well. Then it was out into the cold, damp, dark catacombs on their third escape attempt in as many weeks. Jetta gave the flickering candle lantern to the child and picked up her chains as the only weapon handy. On and on they ran through the catacombs, climbing up and up. Just as Jetta pushed open the hidden door an old manor there were Templars trying to flee something in their direction? Jetta yelled at the child to run and flew into action. Jetta was slow, wounded and possibly ill but that didn’t stop her. Before the Templars could give chase to the small girl Jetta had two of them strangling against her chain and falling unconscious to the ground.

Then she had a dagger in her hand from the boot of a fallen Templar and was in a graceful fury of killing. Six Templars fell to her dagger and the almost dance-like movements of her battle to escape. The captain of this group knew she was hurt, had been the one to hurt her and kneed Jetta in her fractured ribs, breaking one. That had her on her knees where the other Templars were racing, some running past in fear and others attempting to capture her once more.
Jetta fought as hard as she could and downed two more guards with quick thrusts of her dagger into their soft throats. Then the Templar captain kicked her in the ribs and she couldn’t hold back her scream. The captain smirked behind his helmet, finally getting a pained sound from the Black Rose. Days and nights of torture had only gained him a glare, the same one in her eyes now only her filthy, matted blood red hair shielded him from. Jetta didn’t want to stop fighting but pain was a white haze behind her eyes and stole breath from her burning lungs.

‘This is the end..'  she thought with a broken heart. ‘Jupiter I have failed..’

Then like an avenging angel suddenly there was a figure there, one the Templars cursed and feared above all others. That was the last conscious through Jetta had as, embarrassingly, pain pulled her into unconsciousness.
O/O's

Seeking 2 New Roleplays

EpikBliss

There we go! Now maybe people will PM me or something! x.X Anyway, peace be with yall and all that jazz.
O/O's

Seeking 2 New Roleplays