4 words in Jail

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Captain Maltese

The prisoner downright enchanting.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Anesa

Subtle Trouble

**I am currently in a happy relationship and am no longer seeking romantic or sexual roleplays. I do enjoy writing, but I am not looking for anything other than platonic play.**

My Ons ad Offs
My Plots
My Absences and Apologies - Updated 05/18/13

Nadir

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Nadir

You want something, boss?

Captain Maltese

Anesa

Grabs some popcorn, watches

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Nadir

Anesa

Captain Maltese

Nadir

Distracted guards don't last... *smirks*

Keaira

*winks at her twin* we're double the trouble
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Captain Maltese

blue rose

Qui que tu sois, voici ton maitre. Il l’est, le fut, ou le doit être Voltaire about Eros O & O Story Ideas

At the touch of your hand At the sound of your voice At the moment your eyes meet mine
I am losing my mind I am losing control Fighting feelings I can't define

Captain Maltese

Anesa

Captain Maltese

Good positive thinking there.

DiverseDesires

behavioral training works wonders
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Nadir

Captain Maltese

Clenching won't help either.

Nadir

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th