[Interest Check] We Run this City [EX]

Started by Sparrowhawke, July 28, 2016, 12:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimera

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on August 27, 2016, 03:56:19 PM
Yep~

Okay thanks.

Trying to figure out what kind of role I want for my character.

Inari

Whatever crime you can think of then that is the role~

Kimera

My problem is mostly having too many ideas and my inability to make choises or compromises and settle with one concept ^^

Inari

I know what you mean! >.<

Here are a list of characters so far and their roles:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253433.0

I hope this helps!

Kimera

Sort of toying with either an aquatic monster or something similar to a mi-go or other beast from behind the stars. I was thinking it couldn't change into a human on its own, but is able to wear them and regularly has to dispose of the old and aquire new ones. Something other family members can help with.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Inari

God damn! Will probably be a good companion for our Leviathan! <3

Sain

Kimera's characters tend to be fun ;D This one looking promising too.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Inari

I know they are. I've been around him in some group games since I joined. XD

JoanieSappho

So, um ... what's the chances of there being funtimes while your character isn't wearing a human?
Because that is a nice picture indeed.

Inari

For some reason, that scene in DBZ Abridged comes to mind. The one where they force those bugs to mate and all you hear are these freaky noises and Vegeta getting grossed out when Nappa sends him a pic of what is going on. XD

Kimera

Quote from: JoanieSappho on August 28, 2016, 07:45:02 AM
So, um ... what's the chances of there being funtimes while your character isn't wearing a human?
Because that is a nice picture indeed.

Sure, why not  ;D

Quote from: Starcry on August 28, 2016, 07:33:30 AM
God damn! Will probably be a good companion for our Leviathan! <3

Probably. Leaving behind a bloodbath and corpses after visiting another fashion show when it was looking and trying out a couple new 'outfits'. Then calling the cleaner checking if he's interested in a buffet.

Inari

He'd probably find a new best friend. (Other than Fenris that is.)

Emjay

Just wanted to say that I am withdrawing my interest in the game. Wish you all the best of luck with the game!  :-)
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Inari

Sorry to hear that. If you change your mind at any point we are happy to have you!

Also... we need more female around here! ;~; *whines pathetically*

Kimera

Quote from: Starcry on August 29, 2016, 03:53:57 AM
Sorry to hear that. If you change your mind at any point we are happy to have you!

Well, I guess my character is going to be female, sort of...ish...bits and pieces....maybe...no?

thebobmaster

Gah, so tempted to join this...Need some time to read up on any IC stuff, and narrow down my nebulous ideas for my female assassin, if you are still looking for more.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: thebobmaster on August 29, 2016, 03:26:19 PM
Gah, so tempted to join this...Need some time to read up on any IC stuff, and narrow down my nebulous ideas for my female assassin, if you are still looking for more.

More than happy to be taking in more~ And as starcry said, we don't have that many wommins yet~

thebobmaster

Sweet! Got caught up on the IC threads, so now it's just time to hammer out my character. With occasional muse abuse to keep her in focus, of course. :P
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

MisoThe Mouse

Quote from: Starcry on August 29, 2016, 03:53:57 AM

I agree  :-[ :-[

Rummy Tum Tum

I do like violence and being evil. I might be joining this. Hm, maybe a evil spirit/witch or some kinda boogen?

And they'd have spirits of the people they've killed bound as eternal slaves. Or rather for as long as their interest holds. They'd have human vegetables stocked like outfits. Possessing a person for an extended period or multiple times tends to degrade their mental and physical health until there's nothing left but a meat suit. Fortunately, there'd be memories and skills each suit carries, making them a little better than aesthetic things. And any meat suit is useful when it comes to casting blood magic. They've all got what is most necessary in that regard, though virgins are much more prized.

Welp, I quickly got into that.

bubby

o_O

.... well summumabitch...

If chars are still being accepted when I get home in a week, I'd be more then happy to make murderdeathkill oh so womanly monster....

>:)

..or gay male..

Sparrowhawke