Teen Titans Idea (Tenatively Closed)

Started by RainbowRian, September 02, 2012, 08:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AribethAmkiir

Mark me down for Argent, please.   Are we keeping it campy like the cartoons or is it going to be a little more mature?

Kaisude

All I have to say is BOOYAAH! Yeah I've seen jinx once or twice. She asked for a little more than she could handle. Raven getting Sladed was pretty funny imo.

@Aribeth I'm sure there will be some kind of mature going on. All work and no play makes being a superhero a dull life.

CurvyKitten

Yes this will be a combination of non adult and adult. I don't want just a wham bam thank you man rp. I love a good story, but this is E after all and well. A bunch of young hormonal teenagers...well things happen:P

AribethAmkiir

I was wondering more about the descriptions should the characters have hearts popping out of their eyes when they become enamored or morph into a plushy when being cute?  Or is it going to be your typical RP simply using the characters from the show?

I feel like Curvy answered my question, so no reply needed.  That's where I was going.  :P

CurvyKitten

YAAY I'm glad I could help.

As funny as the hearts in eyes would be, no this is more of a RL in the day of a superhero type thing. Though depending on what happens I may slide I funny pic or tv show snippet for entertainment sake. :P probably in the ooc thread though.

funny teen titans moments

Cold Heritage

Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

RainbowRian

Just letting you know Curvy dear.. Raven says no to pigtails. :P

AribethAmkiir

Urbanzorro

Here's my character sheet for approval ;D please let me know if anything needs to be changed.

Kid Flash
Player Name: Urbanzorro

Name: Wallace Rudolph West/Kid Flash

Nickname: Wally

Sex: Male

Appearance:

Height: 6" 2'

Weight: 185lbs

Hair: Red

Eyes: Green

Unusual Features:

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Ons: Wally likes most sexual activities and is very 'go with the flow' when it comes to sexual tastes. He often simply adapts to his partner's likes/dislikes. 

Offs: Wally doesn't enjoy causing others real misery or sadness, he isn't adverse to being rough or causing small to moderate amounts of pain but this only occurs if he is sure it is something his partner wants and will enjoy.

Place of Birth: Keystone City

Family if you have any:
Rudolph West (father)
Mary West (mother)
Barry Allen (uncle)
Iris Allen (aunt)
Bart Allen (cousin)
Affiliations: As a result of his nature, and the boredom that can arise from living in a world that seems to be moving in slow motion Wally has a hard time staying in one place for too long. As such Wally is an on and off member of the Titans, more often than not he simply plays it solo or with a partner though he has recently been considering joining the team on a more permanent basis.

Hobbies: Wally enjoys flirting, racing others with super speed, eating, playing board games, and building models(given the extremely small amount of time it takes him to build them)

Powers or abilities:
Superspeed: Wally's most obvious power is his ability to move at superhuman speeds, however this ability is not limited to movingg. Every aspect of his existence from his metabolism to his mind is in a constant state of superspeed.
Enhanced strength: Wally is nowhere near as strong as heroes who's primary ability is strength but he is still considerably stronger than the average human. It is highly likely that this ability is simply an offshoot of his superspeed.
Above-average endurance: Wally can take quite a bit of punishment and keep on going. He isn't anywhere near invulnerable but it takes more than a good kick in the shins to put him down for good.
Supercharged brain activity As mentioned above Wally's mind works at the same super fast speed that the rest of him does. This allows him to think and process what his body senses at a much faster rate than should be possible

Limitations:
Super-Metabolism Wally's body metabolizes food at a super fast rate and as such he needs constant 're-fueling' in order to keep up his strength especially after using his powers for any amount of time longer than a few moments.
Over-tapping of Speedforce It is possible for Wally to tap too far into the Speedforce, the source of his power, he doesn't know exactly what would happen to him if he did but odds are it wouldn't be very good. To make maters worse he has no real way of feeling when he is tapping too far into the Speedforce. As such he has to constantly limit himself for fear of what might happen if he didn't.

Special skills:
Experienced hand-to-hand combatant Though not an expert in hand to hand combat Wally has a very solid amount of experience in hand-to-hand combat his fighting style tends to revolve around using his superspeed to avoid an enemy's attack and then counter said attack well before his target even realizes that the attack missed.
Phasing Wally can vibrate his molecules at a rate fast enough to allow him to phase slightly out of touch with reality, this has the effect of allowing him to pass through solid objects. This skill is extremely taxing on his body and is something he only does when absolutely necessary.
Friction Wally can vibrate his body fast enough to create massive levels of friction with anything he touches
Tornado formation Wally can move fast enough to create micro tornadoes either by using his arms or by simply running in circles.
Resonance Theoretically Wally could vibrate his body at the exact same frequency as any solid object thus causing it to shatter. He has never done this before and has so far chosen not to try it for fear of just how much damage it might do, though lately he has found himself becoming more and more curious about it.

Personality: Wally's personality is shaped by two defining aspects. The first being the person he was, and to some extent still is, before the accident that granted him his powers. And the second is the reality of the super human he now is and the side effects of his powers.

This means that while Wally is a very fun, jocular person. Who enjoys a good joke no mater who tells it, possess a positive and optimistic world view that never seems to fade, and at first glance seems to simply be a young man without a care in the world or a single real worry.

He is also a very lonely young man below the surface. This is because of the fact that he now perceives the world at an astoundingly fast rate causing him to feel as if he is living in a world moving in slow motion while he is moving at fast forward. Events that are simply time consuming to others, such as waiting in line, seem to take ages to Wally. In fact the only times that things seem to move at a rate nearing fast enough for him is when an emergency is taking place with things 'changing in an instant' or when he finds himself interacting with a person he is attracted to and can focus his entire attention on them. Very few if any people other than the members of his family who share his condition know of this aspect of his powers and it is one of the few subjects he doesn't openly discuss with others.

History:
Wally West  was a normal child for most of his life until one night he was caught in a chemical explosion caused by a lightning strike. The electricity that infused with the potentially dangerous mix of chemicals radically altered Wally's body, giving him the ability to move and think at superhuman speeds similar to the other 'Flashes'.

He then became the young sidekick of The Flash and took on the title of Kid Flash in honor of his mentor. He spent the next few years fighting alongside The Flash and learning from him until he finally left mentor to become independent hero and make a name for himself.

Since that time he has come into contact with the Teen Titans several times. Always trying to help them in any way he can. He was eventually granted membership in the group but has at best been an 'on and off' member. It is only now that he seems truly interested in becoming a permanent member of the Teen Titans.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

RainbowRian

-.- yea.. well she said no and we all know what happens when she is upset.

Raven gets mad

Im glad she can control her emotions... most the time

CurvyKitten

Plots a villain that has a goal of getting Raven in a pretty yellow dress and pig tails~  >:)

CurvyKitten

Talking with Rainbow, we are working on some info and making some choices. And will be working on more info and threads in the next few days. Feel free to work on sheets and send them to both Gm's Myself and RainbowRian. And we will read over them letting you know if we have any issues. Once approved we will put it in the approved characters thread.

A few of the threads we will be starting with will be. An OOC, a relationship thread, the tower, the city, a private time thread when it comes up(for any naughty natured things happening in the tower), a information thread, also will be working on tags and so forth. SOOOO lots of work to do but I promise we are working on it.

OH Urbanzorro your fine for posting your sheet here since we just decided to have you send them :P hehe. Reading over it now though!

Urbanzorro

ok :D if you'd prefer I send it to you just let me know ;D
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

CalypsoNymph

I have to admit I'm interested... would it be okay to have a shapeshifter?  The idea I have is a human boy who gained powers because of handwave X opted to try, once, before the story started, to become a girl... and got stuck.  For a good part of the story she would be stuck with definatly female forms, and joined the Teen Titans to gain control of her abilities so that, naturally, she can turn back.  She'll also have some minor enhanced natural hormones, and be able to enhance her abilities a varying amount, increasing as the story continues, and eventually gain the ability to change gender at will.

Of course, what with the wild rollar coster female hormones are, she might not want to...

She'll start off as relatively weak, only able to enhance one or two natural human ability, like strength, speed, agility, things like that, and of course a few weaknesses.  Would a character like that be okay?

I'm into transformations (mental and physical), gender bending (preferably male to female), mind control, forced impulses, love, wants/desires, etc. etc. etc., and being the sub... though I am learning to be a cruel Dom.  ;D  If you're interested in any of this, either PM me or take a look through my ons and offs or my cravings, and then PM me!  ;D

RainbowRian

Use the template provided and PM it to Curvy kitten and I and we will look over it, give you our thoughts and see where it goes from there :)

Prince Truhan

I don't think there will be a problem but I think it's better to ask

I always loved Mas y Menos, could I take the comic version look though?

The cartoon ones look too young for an adult rp.

Naught

Gasp!

You can't have the Titans without Beast Boy!

Sign me up for Beast Boy!

<_< Unless of course I need to fill out a Character sheet for Canon...
"The keys to the castle
Are right where I left them
The princess walked in just to
take more attention."
Ons an Offs

CurvyKitten

Nods~ everyone fills out a sheet, as we are tweeking a few things here and there. Even rainbow and I wrote up full sheets for the characters we are playing. Granted cannon is a bit easier to  build as they have per-established stuff, and being able to pull from the site we linked.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Prince Truhan on September 05, 2012, 12:16:34 PM
I don't think there will be a problem but I think it's better to ask

I always loved Mas y Menos, could I take the comic version look though?

The cartoon ones look too young for an adult rp.

And nope that would be just fine, actually preferred so E doesn't come and thwack us. :P People are open to using a real image or the cartoon/comics, which ever you decide as long as it still goes with the theme of the cannon character. I mean beast boy was green after all hehe

Prince Truhan

thank you, I'll see about filling out the sheet

Naught

Could I possibly reserve beast boys spot?

I'm mobile right now sp I can't fill out the sheet until I get back home.
"The keys to the castle
take more attention."
Ons an Offs

CurvyKitten

Done and done just get a sheet into use when you can to fully claim it.

Naught

Was in the middle of my app, when I started reading beast boys history and now im out to grab some supper. Lol
"The keys to the castle
take more attention."
Ons an Offs

RainbowRian

Take your time. hopefully we will be starting thread creation in the next few days so that we can put up approved characters and such so dont feel rushed just PM them to CurvyKitten and I when you finish :)

LunarSage

When there's trouble you know who to call... >.>

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫