News:

Main Menu

Random Thought

Started by Hunter, August 02, 2005, 07:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

Bikinis are not for swimming.   ???

ZK

Bikinis are for swiming. Aside from some have other obvious functions. Now, don't forget. Men have bikinis too. Me being bisexual means I get a lot of eye candy when I go to the beach. *simply drools* Bikini tops also do function as a type of "top" since it is in fact...a top! And you can wear one instead of a shirt. Unless of course you're wearing a string bikini top. But, I've seen some get away with only wearing that.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

menndebi

Not everyone, INCLUDING me, cannot wear a thong!!  Daughter has one, and she says it is uncomfortable.  If it is uncomfortable, then why wear it in the first place?
Deb
Accept people for who they are, never judge a book by its cover, respect others and others will respect you.

Lancis

I have often heard the same thing said from women who wear high heels that they are uncomfortable and yet i cannot go a day without seeing a lady in heels, so i pose the same question... WHY? lol

I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

ZK

It's for the image. You know how some people need to have *image* over comfortablility. But, I'd prefer honestly a mixture between both. Something that looks good and is comfortable.

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Lirliel

Like boxershorts, they look good and are comfortable. *Eyes glance to the sides*, yeah so what if I wear boxers :P
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Lancis

i love to see a girl in boxers! :)

boxers are indeed very comfortable!
I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

ZK

My mother wears boxers of all kinds. I guess it makes her feel more "butch" or whatever. *shrugs* As for me. I stick with panties, sometimes a thong, which isn't really uncomfortable, until you wear it out for a while. Then it feels like you always have to dig in your ass.  And at times, nothing at all. ^-^

menndebi

When I lived in Georgia, I used to get boxer shorts, sew up the front and wear them as shorts because it was thinner material and cooler!  I do not wear CFM shoes.  I rarely wear anything high heeled.  My toes cramp to easily.

High heels are supposed to make your ass jiggle...I have too much ass to be jiggling..would cause the first east coast major earth quake!!

I have seen women MUCH larger than me wear those CFM shoes and feel sorry for the shoes!  And the pain and discomfort in the womens faces is obvious.  What bothers me is I have seen kids in high school wearing the CFM shoes!

As for underwear, I wear the regular stuff because that is all I can afford and my butt fits half way decent in..and cotton!  Gotta breath down there!!!

As for image..I do not have one.  I can see the shoes for image but underwear?  Only one person is supposed to see your underwear...the person's reflection in a mirror!
Deb
Accept people for who they are, never judge a book by its cover, respect others and others will respect you.

ZK

Hehe, Used to live in Georgia? *snickers* I live there now. It's always hot here. Humid too...and curiously strange. Now always storming.

Hunter

*calmly eats some more furniture*

menndebi

Quote from: zulokitty on August 15, 2005, 12:00:47 AM
Hehe, Used to live in Georgia? *snickers* I live there now. It's always hot here. Humid too...and curiously strange. Now always storming.

Where I was (near the Fla border) I did not like because of the racism.  And the two faces of the majority of people there...always wanting to see how much they could swindle out of another.  I was glad to leave!

Hunter, do you prefer a particular type of polish to go with the furniture?
Deb

Hunter

Quote from: menndebi on August 15, 2005, 11:01:54 AM
Hunter, do you prefer a particular type of polish to go with the furniture?

Nope.  It's what I do when I get really, really, really, really, (do I have to continue?) bored.

Ajoxer

Bah, I just sleep. And you're the CAT. You should be sleeping at stage one boredom!
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Hunter

*is bored* *eats furniture*   ;D

ZK

Eating pussy is more fun to eat then furnature. ^-^

Hunter

That would require having pussy to eat....   :-\

Hunter

*cough*

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ajoxer

I like the picture, Hunter.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Hunter

I rather did when I ran across it.  ^_^

BlkSatinSlkNLace

Quote from: Hunter on August 24, 2005, 07:58:23 PM
That would require having pussy to eat....   :-\

*no comment*

Akhanu

There was this woman and a man on their first date. They went to a restaurant for dinner and after a few glasses of wine their topics of conversation start to heat up. At a certain moment the woman goes:
"I try to tell how good a man is in bed by the way he unlocks the door. If he can't find the keyhole for a long time, that means he is inexperienced and maybe not as good as I originally thought. But even if he finds it straight away, that means he is just looking for his own pleasure and lacks a bit of feeling in it."
The man just nodded and continued to sip on his wine. After a few more moments, the woman couldn't resist and asked: "So, how is it that you open the door?"
The man shrugged a bit and said: "Well, I start by licking the lock!"
:D
Experience Chan! There's neither distance nor intimacy. Observation is like a family treasure. Whether with eyes, ears, body, nose, or tongue - It's hard to say which is the most amazing to use.
-  Master Xu Yun

Ons and Offs

ZK

I think that was silly. ^-^

Hunter

Justy_W

Hunter