Wait- I can actually POST here!? (1 on 1) (Group)

Started by Naught, August 17, 2012, 06:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naught

Y'know I've been thinking it has been quite some time since I've actually roleplayed successfully so I figured why not get back into the swing of things.

~I am looking for Either a group roleplay and or a one on one roleplay.

~I usually do paragraphs, fantasy stuff but I am always always always open to try new things.

~I prefer Male x Female if it's one on one.

So----- Get at me. ^_^ I don't bite.... much
"The keys to the castle
Are right where I left them
The princess walked in just to
take more attention."
Ons an Offs

Phoenixrisen

Alright then. How about you show us some of those paragraphs and tell us all a little more about your likes and dislikes? :-) Fantasy is a rather broad range. Are you more into the historical type, like D&D settings, or more of the modern kind? Also, just a friendly reminder because of the noted preference to M/F that until approval all RP has to remain PG-13. ;D

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Naught

I never intended anything bad ^_^

my fault for taking so long to reply I never noticed that anyone actually posted.

As for the Fantasy question:

I love any kind of fantasy I can think of, I've done roleplays of all shapes and sizes when it comes to this. Some include similar styles of D&D, Zombie Survival roleplays, and even strange things that really made no sense at the time but it was so fun while it lasted. For the one on ones I typically like to keep things tight knit so it doesn't put to much of a burden on the other person if they fall behind or start to lose interest. So I supposed to keep things short and simple, my broad spectrum of Fantasy is indeed VERY broad, plus I am always open to new things so it makes the spectrum larger. Like an RP sponge or something.
"The keys to the castle
take more attention."
Ons an Offs

Phoenixrisen

I never meant to imply that you had. ;D

Anyway, since you don't have a favorite type of fantasy, do you have a favorite general character archetype to play? There are several different types of RP around here, especially when you get approved. In the meantime though, I've found that if both parties, in a one on one aren't about equally involved in coming up with the general story it doesn't work out so well.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Naught

I agree wholeheartedly.

I usually do the cliche things.

Alpha male/chip on shoulder
Beta Male/deep secret

Just depends on the rest of the setting to where I branch out from. If that makes any sense.
"The keys to the castle
take more attention."
Ons an Offs