Vacation Nightmare (Seeking 2 Females)

Started by CriminalMindsFan, September 05, 2012, 10:30:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

I'm seeking two female roleplayers to play role of two female characters on vacation. I'll be a male sheriff or criminal who turns their nice vacation into a nightmare filled with bondage, some drug use and pleanty of sex that can be non-con and con.

Your mode of transportation can be by car and you can also have a boat once you reach the vacation destination. You can be best friends, co-workers or even relatives of some form. I have no preferences since they will be your characters.

Shemar Moore who plays Derek Morgan on Criminal Minds will be the actor model for my character.

rpgirl85

Throwing my hat in for this one. Let me know what sort of traits you are looking for in the partners here. Posting rate, writing style etc.

CriminalMindsFan

Usually third person and at-least once a week for roleplays with three or more partners. Got idea what your character will look like?  :-)

rpgirl85

I think I can fulfill these. Well no idea yet, lets have another female, perhaps better to brainstorm together on the characters.

PoisonousKitty

*bows* though i'm not to good with reality style rp's I am marvelous not to brag of course with horror style rp's. Seeing as this is a nightmare style theme would we be looking into anything graphic? If so how much graphic? Are we looking into reality or somewhat sci-fi? Are we looking at Hannibal Lector, Texas Chain Saw Massacre, Jason, Michael or what kind of horror style are we going with? Lol I like to ask a lot of questions I do appoligize a head of time :), but I can say that i'm definitely interested.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: PoisonousKitty on September 05, 2012, 01:31:14 PM
*bows* though i'm not to good with reality style rp's I am marvelous not to brag of course with horror style rp's. Seeing as this is a nightmare style theme would we be looking into anything graphic? If so how much graphic? Are we looking into reality or somewhat sci-fi? Are we looking at Hannibal Lector, Texas Chain Saw Massacre, Jason, Michael or what kind of horror style are we going with? Lol I like to ask a lot of questions I do appoligize a head of time :), but I can say that i'm definitely interested.

I can see a little Jason, Michael or Texas Chain Saw type of horror, but it was mostly a reality idea about vacation to beach or the mountains going from peaceful to violent.

PoisonousKitty

I just thought I'd ask cause it made me think of a mix of those stories :) I would love to get involved in this what kind of character outline are we looking for? Name, Personality, History or what?

CriminalMindsFan

rpgirl85 and PoisonousKitty what kind of relationship would you like your characters to have (i.e. friends, co-workers, ect)?

I'd prefer to be an authority figure and he'll show interest in you because you fit description of some car thieves or robbers.

PoisonousKitty

I could see them with this atmosphere being either close friends, cousins or siblings, however I would love having rpgirls opinion in this as well :)

rpgirl85

I think siblings could be fun to do. What sort of ages are we talking about here? So that the chars can be created accordingly.

CriminalMindsFan

How about the siblings being post college age yet still shy of 30?

My Shemar Moore looking authority figure will be late 30's probably 37 or 38.

rpgirl85

That could work well. The younger one getting married, so the older sister deciding to treat her sister to a little road trip like their younger days.

CriminalMindsFan

You two can decide whose the older sister and feel free to post character details in this thread.

PoisonousKitty

That works :) I would be up for playing either character I'll allow Rpgirl to decide which she feels more comfortable playing.

rpgirl85

CriminalMindsFan

I have no preference since my character will be having his way with both of them.

PoisonousKitty

Thats just fine rpgirl :) i'll happily play the newly wed or soon to be wed younger sister :)

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: rpgirl85 on September 05, 2012, 06:16:12 PM
The older sister then, if that is acceptable. :)

Post info for your character in this thread. I'll do same shortly.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: PoisonousKitty on September 06, 2012, 08:30:23 AM
Thats just fine rpgirl :) i'll happily play the newly wed or soon to be wed younger sister :)

Post info for your character in this thread.

rpgirl85

Name : Marie Austin

Marie was a faithful housewife, a caring mother, a loving older sister and all in all, a benign human being. She had a very gentle disposition, never got flustered easily and came across as a very mother-like figure towards people that she was fond of. She was married to a man whom she had fallen in love with when she was only nineteen. Those were the days when Marie worked as a waitress in a local restaurant and John there was one of the regular customers. Eyes met and the rest as they say is history. Six years later she lived in what was a happy household, consisting of her husband, her two kids and her younger sister.

Life was rosy but it hadn't always been like that. There had been dark times too, when Marie was 14, both her parents had died in a car accident. With no near relatives, she and her sister had been adopted by foster parents. The rest they say is again history. For eighteen months, the two girls had lived in hell and survived. Marie didn't know how, but one day the police showed up at their door and the girls had been freed from the tyrants. They had both run away rather than risking going to another foster home in their lives. Marie had worked long hard hours for years, waiting tables in local restaurants in order to take care of her younger sister. Those days had really brought the sisters closer, like best friends, and they had never grown apart.

rpgirl85

CriminalMindsFan

Name: Sheriff Ray Pierce

Ray Pierce has been sheriff since 2002 or almost a decade. He replaced a older man who decided to retire at end of 2001. Ray is first black sheriff of the county since the 1980's. He served in the army in the 1990's. He settled in the area when he was offered job with the sheriff department under the previous sheriff. Ray has never been married and has not fathered any children to his knowledge.

There is a dark side to Ray and a few select tourist or former locals have seen it up close and very personal. Ray has addictions to sex and drugs. He also has a couple overseas back accounts to hide money that he gets to look the other way, when some of the counties rich people want to bring illegal items into the county. He also loves athletic, white girls between the ages of 21 and 30.

rpgirl85

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: rpgirl85 on September 09, 2012, 04:59:55 PM
Nice one :)

Thanks!

I'm gonna wait for Kitty to post her character before I make the first roleplay post and the OOC thread for roleplay.

Also, I think the "older" sister will technically be the leading female character for the scenario.