One x One (Female Wanted)

Started by Xavier, April 25, 2010, 01:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

Hey y'all.  I'll start off by apologizing to anybody I left in the middle of one of our roleplays, I had to leave suddenly and barely had time to pack my bags before I shipped out.  I just got back a few days ago and now have everything set back up.  I'll be around here for a good while now, I'm on R&R and doin some rehab for a few close calls so it'll be a while before I leave again.  But onto other things..  I'm looking for some roleplays to start up, I'm not really picky.  I would say go by my Ons and Offs but I don't even know what's on there anymore. 

So I'll make this really easy and make a small list, I'll work on it later and on my Ons and Offs but I have a migraine so I'm gonna make this quick.

Ons - Hero style stuff (super powers, good guy or girl and vice versa, wolverine, ya know that type of stuff), Organized Crime (Mafia, drugs, crime, back when it was real..not the stuff now a days), Supernatural (Demons, angels..), Fantasy (Elves, vampires, werewolves), Real life (Anything you can possibly think of), and anything else, feel free to message me and we can work something out.

No twilight stuff please, or any tv show rps, I haven't watched tv in nearly 8 months and I'm completely lost on everything I used to watch. 

Thank ya,
X

Phaia

Welcome back 'squid'  ;)

Had to say that since my older brother is a marine  and in Force recon commanding a DRP. or was last I heard.

Thanks for serving and hope you recover soonest!!

Phaia

Xavier

Squid really?  Aww c'mon haha.

I've worked with them before, tough bunch of guys, pretty crazy though. 

Thank ya, appreciate it, have a good one.

Xavier

Xavier

Alright, I updated my ons and offs, there isn't much to them right now but I also listed the times I'm usually on too.

Thank ya,
Xavier