Guess the movie from the poster

Started by Greg MD, June 08, 2009, 07:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg MD

Name the movie in which this picture is featured on it's poster. Then put up your own movie poster (or part of a poster, obviously without the title), and the next person does the same: name the previous movie, post a new picture.

Andy

50 cent blood on the sand?

no, wiat, thats a game..
Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

Greg MD

Quote from: Greg MD on June 08, 2009, 07:21:18 PM
Name the movie in which this picture is featured on it's poster. Then put up your own movie poster (or part of a poster, obviously without the title), and the next person does the same: name the previous movie, post a new picture.

The correct answer was Epic Movie. Anyone wanna take a shot at putting up there own?

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Greg MD

Dayum. I'm gonna have to do some research for this one...

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Silk

Pretty sure its star wars, but not sure which one revenge of the sith?

LadySky

Greg MD

Attack of the Clones. It looks like the marriage scene.

LadySky

Think more of their children..........

Greg MD

LadySky

Greg MD

Gotta be Return of the Jedi then.

Diabolus Lupus

I believe that would be the second star wars movie...I believe it was the Empire Strikes back...

LadySky

Greg MD

Nicely done Devilstrike

I was wrong bout the elbow then. It's Luke.

Devilstrike care to take a turn posting a picture?

Diabolus Lupus

cool...I was totally guessing with my mom's help. :D

you go ahead greg, I don't have anything to post at the moment.

Greg MD

Alright, let's try one a bit easier than my last

LadySky

Greg MD

LadySky

Greg MD

Sky, your turn to put one up if you wish.  :-)

LadySky

Greg MD

That would be Dorothy, the Scarecrow, and Toto, in the Wonderful Wizard of Oz

LadySky

Avis habilis

Murderball. Those dudes are freakin' nuts.