New group idea. War between vampires and werewolves. also human slaves

Started by LucianLuna, December 04, 2010, 03:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LucianLuna

Ok this idea has been in my head for awhile. I recently made it the topic of my RP guild on gaia and decided to see if anyone would be interested in it here.

The Luna's are the ruling family, vampire prince Julian Luna is the head and this will take place in the Luna mansion and the surronding areas. The Luna's built their mansion on Lycan holy ground without knowing it which started a war with them. Their is also a group of vampires out there that don't like Julian's laws and are also at war with him. The human's have become slaves to the other races, only being free on rare occasions. I take the vampire races from the masquerade games, but since I only have a couple books to go by it isn't s stickler to the game. If anyone would like to help me with the races and powers if I get the game going please feel free to PM me any info I don't have. If there is interest I'll make a character sheet for people to fill out.

Shadow879

I'd be willing to try this out if:
1. The werewolves are shapeshifters and I can morph to human form.
2. There aren't any issues with cross gender writing (I play females a lot).
3. Someone would be willing to teach me whatever game system you've got this under (Masquerade, you said? That's Greek to me). Normally I do not play system roleplays.
Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark

LucianLuna

yes they are shapeshifters. I don't mind if a boy plays a girl character or a girl plays a boy character since I have both boy and girl characters myself. I don't actually follow the rules of the game. Just got the laws the prince uses and the different vampire races from the game so you really don't need to know anything about it. I post the info of the races and their powers so everything you'll need to know will be posted in the sign up section if I get interest

Shadow879

Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark

LucianLuna

Narianna

LucianLuna

Ok guys.  I got three people interested so far so it's a good guess that this will be a hit. You can have as many characters as you want since I play the Luna brothers and Eddy the leader of the brujah. I'll let someone else be the leader of the Lycan but if no one else comes forward I'll be that one too. I also play security at the mansion. You don't have to be vampire, werewolf, or human to be in the game. It's just about a war between the vampires and werewolves but you can be and any side. Now to work on the info and sign up sheet.

The Camarilla  Clans-(the Luna family group of vampires)

Malkavians-
The malkavians (or malks as other vampires call them) are vampires that couldn't handle the change. They are considered they crazy ones.

Powers: They have insight no other vampire has.

Disadvantage: They have mad fits where they fall into a frothing, gibbering fit.

Nosferatu-
Nosferatu are bald and have claws. All their teeth are pointed instead of just the canines like with other vampires. They can not go out in the sunlight.

Powers: Can talk to and control animals, They have superhuman strength and can cloak themselves in shadows.

Disadvantage: Can't go out in the sunlight. Have a monsterous appearance. 

Toreador-
The toreador are the artistic vampires. They tend to be the artists and musicians. This is the type of vampire Damian is.

Powers: They have telepathic and extra-sensory powers. They can mesmerize others and control the minds of others. They can learn magic as long as they have the spell book for it.

Disadvantage: They become raptured with anything they think is beautiful and will stare at it for hours. 

Tremere-
The tremere are the wizards of the vampire world. They are the thinkers, scientists and doctors.

Powers: They have telepathic and extra sensory powers. Can mesmerize others and control others minds. Can learn magic as long as they have the spell book.

Disadvantage: May be to loyal to their leaders at times. 

Ventrue are the leaders. The princes and businessmen of the vampire world. This is the type of vampire Sasha and Julian are.

Powers: Can mezmerize and control the minds of others. Can heal quickly and regrow dismembered limbs. Can manipulate others' emotions, becoming the victims' dream lover or most terrifying nightmare.

Disadvantage: They have rare tastes. They can only drink the blood of the type of person they fed on when they were turned. (I.E. blood haired blue eyes, or gypsy, or mexican, etc) 

The sabbat clans-(the vampires at war with the luna family)
Brujah-
Brujah started the war wit the Luna family when they didn't want to obey Julian's laws. They want to take the throne from Julian. They are the troublemakers of the vampires. Bikers, mobsters, gang members etc.

Powers: increased speed and strength. Can manipulate others emotions, becoming the victims' dream lover or worst nightmare.

disadvantage: Go into frenzies often. This is called blood rage. This could be considered good and bad. They won't be affected by pain, but they can't use weapons either. Only able to use their hands and feet. 

Assamite-
These are the ones who make sure the Sabbat laws are obeyed and punish the ones who disobey them.

Powers: Superhuman speed. Can cloak themselves in shadows so they can't be seen.

Weakness: Addicted to blood of other vampires and will do anything to get the blood they crave. 

Lasomba-
These are the leaders of the sabbat vampires. They are loyal and aggresive.

Powers: Can manipulate the darkness. (shadow magic) Can mesmerize others and control others' minds. have superhuman strength.

Disadvantage: Can not be seen in mirrors or appear in photographs or on film. This makes it easy to detect them as vampires. 

Tzimisce-
This clan is truly evil. Vlad Tepes was from this clan. These are the mages of the sabbat.

Powers:Can talk to and control animals. Have telepathic and extra sensory powers. Can transform the shape and composition of bodies, theirs and others. (flesh crafting)

Disadvantage: When they sleep they must surround themselves with at least two handfuls of earth from their homeland because of their craving for stability and permanence.

Panders-
This is the newest of the vampire clans and little is known about them including their powers and weaknesses.

(do to little info in the books on this group I will allow anyone choosing to be this type of vampire to make up their own powers and weaknesses. 

Serpents of the light-
These are the followers of set.

Powers: Can cloak themselves in shadows, Can manipulate others' emotions, becoming their victims dream lovers or worst nightmares. Can learn magic as long as they have the spell book. Can talk to and control serpents. (these vampires might be a problem for Urban if he comes across any since he has a serpent side to him.)

Disadvantage: Susceptible to light, 

Lycan Tribes-  (werewolf version of the vampire clans)

Black Furies-
These werewolves protect women from abusive situations. They also discover and defend lost sacred ground. The war started with the Luna family when the Luna's built on one of the werewolves sacred grounds.

Bone Gnawers-
This is the type of werewolf Black Claw is. These werewolves are deserters of other clans. The rat finks and hoods of the werewolves.

Children of Gaia-
This is the type of werewolf Moonpaw is. These werewolves protect children from abuse. They also work on bringing the werewolf tribes together and try to get them to work together as one group.

Fianna-
These are the fighters. They follow the old lore of the werewolves. Some werewolves from this tribe roam Europe and try to keep trouble from starting.

Get of Fenris-
These werewolves believe that the weak should be killed so the werewolf clans could get stronger. They are the extreme survivalists. They protect the innocent. They believe the only good way to die is to die fighting.

Glass Walker-
These werewolves hold influence throughout the world. They are the werewolves with the most money. They want urban renewal. They are into cybernetics and actively enhance their bodies. They are also computer hackers.

Red Talons-
These werewolves tend to protect the forests and animals. The Luna twins earned this groups respect when they protected a pack of wolves (regular wolves) from a hunter. These are te naturalists of the werewolf world.

Shadow Lords-
These werewolves associate with mages and vampires. This tribe is in league with the Sabbat vampires. they are the executioners and the mystics.

Silent Striders-
These werewolves don't like the fact that the population of vampires is growing. They will wander from place to place seeking wisdom. They are messengers, thieves, and spies. Doing whatever brings in te most money for them.

Silver Fangs-
This tribe fights among themselves and are trying to renew their tribe.

Stargazers-
These werewolves gather lore from the past and safeguard it. They seek to extend their wisdom. These are the thinkers of the werewolves. Always seeking knowledge.

Uktenu-
These werewolves are concerned about keeping the old ways alive. They tend to practice the ways of the native americans and their religion. These are more spirtual in their practices.

Wendigo-
This is another tribe that practices native american ways. these are more warrior types then the ones above. 

Independent Clan-

Gangrel-
Gangrel are animalistic in nature and take on the traits of the animals they can transform into. With their ability to shapeshift they have been used to spy on the Lycans. This is what type of vanmpire Lucian is.

Powers: Can talk to animals and control them. Can summon any animal in the surrounding area. Can shapeshift. Can heal quickly and regrow dismembered limbs. They have superhuman speed and can cloak themselves in shadows.

Disadvantage: They develop animal features such as catlike eyes, fur, or bat like snouts and ears.

Ravnos-
The ravnos are pranksters and thieves

Powers:Can talk to and summon animals, is resistent to damage, and chimerstry

disadvantage: Each clan member has  a specific area of thievery and deception they are especially interested in and will practice it every change they get.

LucianLuna

(here it is guys. Your sign up sheet)

name:
Race:
clan/tribe (if vampire or lycan):
orientation:
powers:
disadvantage:
bio:
pic:

lorcan

Hmm i will be rathe interested in this. Um if i may respectfully point something out, the Gangrel left the Camarilla and are Independents. Though individual Gangrel may have decided to stay but the clan as whole have gone independent and some even joined the sabbat but are of the bloodline known as the city Gangrel. Oh and another not the Ravnos would never side with the Cam or The Sabbat due to the fact that the Path of Paradox has it to be a sin  to not diabliarize  any kindred that  is not Ravnos and the fact that all  other kindred are to be destroyed for they are to be destroyed by the very nature of the clan and the Ravnos power is the power over illusions. So Ravnos are stricktly independent and not welcomed in any other kindred society and not to mention very protective of the Mortal roms the look after.

LucianLuna

Ok thanks. I have the gangrel there because one of the twins are gangrel, but I can change that and make him a different type and put gangrel as independent of either group. Your welcome to join and since you know more on this than I do your help would be appreciated.

lorcan

No problem and id be glad to help and if you dont mind I have an idea for running the Elder of the Ravnos Clan.

lorcan

Sure um the basics i have right now are he would gather the Ravnos as soon as the Lucian family had started taking humans as their slaves and this would maybe started as a part of their claiming human slave as the may have taken mortal members of the Rom and have no calls for the blood of the  those responsible and for every last vampiric soul of the enemy to be drank by the Ravnos and not joining the Sabbat basically observing a non agression pact in using the sabbat as pawns to assist in weakening the enemy all around.

LucianLuna

lorcan

Cool now the Ravnos will just need one more leader a Matriach the men only lead in pertaining to war and the defense of the Rom.

LucianLuna

Hmmm... a matriarch. Normally Aceianna is on the good side as an elven vampire, but I can make an acception and make her the matriarch this time or.... Sasha, the cousin to the Luna brothers, could be a bad girl.

LucianLuna

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=91160.0

ok this is the OOC link. Getting pics for the different Luna mansion areas and the Lycan and Sabbat places. Now accepting all applications

LucianLuna

name: Julian Luna
sex: male
Race: vampire
clan/tribe (if vampire or lycan): Ventrue
orientation: bi
powers: Can mezmerize and control the minds of others. Can heal quickly and regrow dismembered limbs. Can manipulate others' emotions, becoming the victims' dream lover or most terrifying nightmare.

Disadvantage: They have rare tastes. They can only drink the blood of the type of person they fed on when they were turned. (I.E. blood haired blue eyes, or gypsy, or mexican, etc)
bio: Julian is the vampire prince of the area and is at war with the lycans and the sabbats. he is also at constant war with his younger brothers who are always disobeying and getting into trouble. he tries his best to keep the twins out of trouble and keep the locals safe but it's getting harder and harder for him to do that.
pic:

LucianLuna

Sabbat and Prince Julian's laws are here:   https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=91175.new#new

Also once I get my characters set up I'll do the different floors of the mansion. Once you are accepted you can start RPing. Not very many right now, but hopefully word will get out and more will join.

LucianLuna

name:Eddy
Race:vampire
clan/tribe (if vampire or lycan): brujah
orientation: straight
powers:increased speed and strength. Can manipulate others emotions, becoming the victims' dream lover or worst nightmare.

disadvantage: Go into frenzies often. This is called blood rage. This could be considered good and bad. They won't be affected by pain, but they can't use weapons either. Only able to use their hands and feet.

bio:Eddy is the head of the Brujah and the one that started the war with Julian when he didn't agree with some of the laws. Soon others joined him and he now commands a small army.
pic:

LucianLuna

name: Urban
sex:male
Race: Serpinte  (A rare form of shapeshifter that can turn into a giant snake)
clan/tribe (if vampire or lycan):
orientation: gay
powers: can transform into a giant black cobra
disadvantage: Since the serpents of Light control snakes anyone from this clan could control Urban
bio: Urban started learning serpiente dancing at the age of 12 and soon was the best student. At the age of 18 him and Lucian dated for awhile. He is security at the mansion and him and Lucian are now exs
pic:

(couldn't find a good pic for his snake form so if anyone sees a good giant black cobra pic PM it to me and I'll check it out)

LucianLuna

name: Lucian and Damian Luna
Race: vampire
clan/tribe (if vampire or lycan): Brujah
orientation: gay
powers: increased speed and strength. Can manipulate others emotions, becoming the victims' dream lover or worst nightmare.

bio: The twins were captured and turned into vampires by Eddy on their 21st birthday and then enslaved. They escaped and eventually made it back home to the mansion where they help Julian fight against their creator... that is when they aren't causing trouble for their older brother. Lucian loves to cook and the kitchen is stocked with the pastries and fresh bread he is constantly baking. Damian loves to draw and pain and his art work hangs on the walls of the mansion. Julian got so sick of the twins getting in trouble that he collared them and hung a notice in the mansion entrance that the twins are slaves to everyone in the mansion, including other slaves.
pic:

Narianna

I would like to play a vampire. Do you need a certain clan to be filled? I would like to try and play an Assamite but I am open for whatever is needed.

Also, is there a list of rules to follow when making the profile? Some do's and don'ts? For example, how old can a vampire be?

LucianLuna

A vampire can be any age, anyone over 600 would probably be the elder of the clan. Assamite huh. Well if you ever run into my twins be expecting them to make fun of you. I had a friend who's character kept calling assamites ass mites so now the twins picked it up. You can be an assamite. They are part of the group at war with the Luna's. I was hoping my character Eddy wouldn't be the only one out there