Breeder [M lf F, NC, Impreg, Exotic]

Started by TheVillain, March 08, 2014, 02:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

It's New York City in 1971, and something isn't right. It's not the fashion or the music, all the top styles of 1971 flourish as they should and the people go on their lives in what feels like a new Age of mankind but something isn't right at all...

Manhattan General Hospital has admitted a rapidly growing series of women, all the victims of a bizarre string of rapes. All of them found covered in a strange residue, all of them claiming their rapist wasn't human, and later it was discovered that all of them have been impregnated by their rapist.

Believing this to be the work of a bizarre human psychotic, few people are willing to except the possibility that maybe the attacker isn't human after all. Maybe this is some sort of creature who has come to Manhattan to breed...

A tribute to all those bad old horrible movies of long ago, the basic story is pretty straight forward - an inhuman monster is on the loose in 1971 Manhattan with a simple mission, impregnate the fertile women and kill anyone else who gets in its way. Bad movie acting, horrible special effects, and fake blood and guts galore. Hijinks Ensue!
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.