Knights and Dames of Elliquiy, take II

Started by Vekseid, January 23, 2008, 01:26:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

So, we've been meaning to do this for awhile. Some of you have donated, and I am extremely grateful for that, and a couple of you are running around doing what you can to promote Elliquiy, and I'm grateful for that too.

So!

A Knight or a Dame is merely an advanced title I'll be applying to people's profiles, maybe with a special color in the list and a nice banner for their trouble (note to self, get on some graphics skillz for once).

If you donate, please let me know how much you donated and when you sent it. Anonymous donor was found.

Basically, the way to become a Knight or Dame is pretty simple.  You can either donate, or you can help to promote Elliquiy in respectful, non-spammy ways elsewhere on the Internet.  If you get Elliquiy active, approved, and posting members, and traffic in general, you will get Knighted / Damed.

I'll start the process of Kinniggit-hood in early February, so that such members don't feel lonely. : )

Celestial Goblin

strangely made

Elvi and me sent $25 dollars each this morning Veks

Sherona

I think I sent a pm about this but just in case, sent 20 dollars myself yesterday,

Vekseid

You can PM me instead if you want to remain anonymous.

Hunter

Quote from: Vekseid on January 23, 2008, 04:42:12 PM
You can PM me instead if you want to remain anonymous.

I'd rather do that.   ;)  I'll send my donation in on Friday (after I check my budget).

HairyHeretic

Ditto. I probably won't get a chance to do mine til next week, thanks to a fsck up with work underpaying me by about a third of my wages this week  :-\
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Caeli

Ditto for me as well - I'm getting my paycheck next week, so you'll probably find a donation from me then :3
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Hunter

Quote from: hairyheretic on January 24, 2008, 01:14:30 PM
Ditto. I probably won't get a chance to do mine til next week, thanks to a fsck up with work underpaying me by about a third of my wages this week  :-\

At least you have  a work to underpay you.

Jester

Vekseid

New membergroups added. Please verify that you can use Elluiki, and thank you for your donations so far : )

I will be making special graphics for the rank eventually.

Captain Maltese

Ok, let me see if I get this right - until now, the creators of this website have done it all on their own paycheck?`

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Vekseid

Quote from: CptCalico on February 01, 2008, 01:51:59 PM
Ok, let me see if I get this right - until now, the creators of this website have done it all on their own paycheck?`

Mine, yeps.

Sherona

We all Love Veks for doing so too *hugs*

Captain Maltese

And this baby has been running since 2005, with daily admining? KUDOS.
I suspect that once I have had the chance to check out the goods and found that I'm going to hang around, I'll be putting a little something in the jar too, knighthood or not.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Hunter

And we wouldn't try to do it without him at this point.   ;D

Archangel

I contributed $25, yeah, and I feel good about helping too !!!!
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you...

Vekseid

Thank you all.

There's another mystery contributor.  Please PM me so I can promote you :-p

Jester

Is there any problem with me adding elliquiy to my signature on alt.com?

Trieste

I completely missed this thread when I donated ... but you knew it was me anyway. Awww. :) Probably better, as I feel kinda odd just ... y'know, putting the amount out there...

Kazyth

I'm right there with yah, darlin'.  I didn't even expect the title change.  It's nice though!
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Xillen

Vekseid

Quote from: comedyjester on March 07, 2008, 08:24:40 AM
Is there any problem with me adding elliquiy to my signature on alt.com?

It would be appreciated even : )

And, need some sort of nifty incentive. Hopefully people like the shiny golden button.

Hunter

Quote from: Vekseid on March 07, 2008, 07:09:52 PM
It would be appreciated even : )

And, need some sort of nifty incentive. Hopefully people like the shiny golden button.

Must...press...shiny....gold...button.....

Elvi

I can assure you Vek, niether myself nor Strangely (and I hazard to guess, 99% of the others who did as well), made a donation to gain a 'shiny gold button'....*smiles*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building