Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorphin

'early' is not a requirement.

The next person likes to surprise their partner with sexual favours.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Xiphon III

Sadly, that's not quite....legal for me.

The person below me feels my pain?

Endorphin

Not a chance.

The next person would like to surprise their partner with sexual favours. :P
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Xiphon III

Absolutely!

The person below knows I'm getting tired of none of my threads on ANY of my sites updating.

Endorphin

I do now.

The next person is thinking about starting another storyline.

Underneath

I've been kind of thinking about it yes.  I'm not sure on all of the details though.

The next person's favorite Holiday is Halloween

Endorphin

Never thought about it before, but that's a great option... none of traffic, queues etc of xmas or the idiotic alcohol purchase restrictions of Good Friday... but plenty of chicks dressed in vamp attire. mmmhmmm. Very nice!  >:)

The next person prefers cute over vamp.

Raven11

No.. The next person is trying not to yawn after reading this
We're all fucked up in some way, we all could use some help, so follow me

Anithinum

thought about it, but decided not to.

Next person is traumatized that their technique didn't work :P
On~Off

Sign this and let's begin

Endorphin

Nope. Still thinking of the vamp attire from Halloween. :P

The next person has a secret fantasy that they have never told anyone.

Anithinum

More than one...

The next person likes geese
On~Off

Endorphin

No more than any other bird.

The next person likes the soft touch of feathers.

Anithinum

more than you will ever know

The next person enjoy using feathers on people
On~Off

Endorphin

That's just the tip of the iceburg.

The next person has a draw of private 'stuff' next to their bed.

Anithinum

not next to my bed but in my closer...does that count?

The next person like the Pirates of The Caribbean
On~Off

Endorphin

That counts.

Yes, PotC is a great series.

The next person enjoys roleplaying pirate era.

Anithinum

what? Rum and dirty sea-men? who would like something like that! *definite sarcasm*

The next person has a rum dungeon.
On~Off

Endorphin

I have an extensive liquor cabinet, including several different types of rum. Does that count?

The next person like dirty seamen (whichever spelling you prefer).

And I think I might just add pirate theme to my list of likes. Something I hadn't really thought of before. ;)

Captain Maltese

Yes I do. I love to roleplay them. And I am looking at your booty, too.

The next person know what I mean.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Endorphin

There's no doubt about that.

The next person likes to actively hunt down what they want!

Anithinum

can you blame me

the next person likes to chase
On~Off

Apraxia

Are you telling me to get on my mark and get set?  ;)

The next person likes to BE chased.

Captain Maltese

Not at all. I am definitely a chaser.

The next person enjoys being chased, though.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Xiphon III

Only if I can surprise them around a corner.

The person below me likes to bite.

Endorphin

Bite, suck, lick, whatever...

The next person also thinks that this thread is moving too quickly!