Come Play in My Dreamlands (Females wanted)

Started by DreamlandDenizen, May 10, 2015, 10:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreamlandDenizen

Hi,

So I've taken a long break from RPing but I'm looking to get back into it. I fancy myself a very good writer, but to be perfectly honest RPing is a challenge for me. I'm a perfectionist and not being in total control of a story and not being able to go back and change things takes me a bit out of my comfort zone, so bear with me. As far as posting frequency, I'll aim for one post a day on weekdays and one or two on weekends, with breaks every now and then.

As for what I like in RPs, I mostly play males but I'm known to play a female character or two if the need arises. I like for my partner to play strong female characters.  I'm not into MxM but besides that I don't really have any strict limits. I like playing multiple characters, rarely do I limit myself to one.

And with no more ado, here are my ideas. There are more to come. PM me if interested.
* = crave rating
Taken ideas may become available again.

****Spring Break: Boobs, Beer, and a Bad Idea (Brother x Sister) Taken
James (played by me) is dumped by his girlfriend a few days before spring break. His college buddies try to cheer him up with a trip to the biggest Spring Break party location in the area, but his now ex girlfriend happens to be there as well and he spends the first day moping watching her have fun. That's when he runs into his little sister Morgan (played by you). Morgan is in highschool and was supposed to be spending the week at a friend's house, instead it seems she sneaked out to party. The two of them have had a rather epic sibling rivalry going since before either of them can remember so James is excited for the opportunity to rat her out to Mom and Dad. That's when Morgan comes up with a bad idea to save her own skin: She could pretend to be James girlfriend for the week. It would make his ex so jealous, she'd run back into his arms. It starts off innocent enough but the two end up going much further than they expected to sell the bit.

**Blood, Sweat, Balls, and Broomsticks (Harry Potter fanfic, NC) Taken
Quidditch is a very rough and dangerous sport and Gryffindor takes it's quidditch very seriously. The newbie trying out this year (played by you) would be the first female on the team in ages. The Captain (played by me) has a long standing practice of subjecting his players to a high level of abuse during practice to toughen them up and prepare them for matches with Slytherin. Though, his time he'll enjoy abusing the newbie much more than usual. Will she quit? Or will she take whatever the team dishes out?

If you like my style but don't like my ideas feel free to PM me anyway and maybe we can come up with something.