The Ward: Darkness Beyond the Mind (Extreme)(F seeking M)

Started by DrusillaJenson, April 02, 2014, 01:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrusillaJenson

I kinda pictured my character as a mental patient, I've always had an interest to toy around in the 'mental' side of things. I was picturing her perhaps suffering from delusions and multiple personalities. Cause of her condition she was incarcerated at a mental institute for the criminally insane for killing her parents. While in the institute she had an incident with her Doctor (psychiatrist) where she almost killed him and she gets transferred to a new facility where she meets you her new doctor. As for the personalities, I have a few in mind but I'd like to keep that a secret for the thrill of rp plots

As for the doc...I kinda pictured a background where he got banned from practicing in a foreign country for unconventional treatments so he comes to the States to resume his work

But in the rp I see perhaps manipulation coming from both sides, aggression, drugs, sexual stuff, dangerous things, violence....I don't want to give away to much cause things will come from the different personalities she has.
☠ - O/Os|Intro|Do's/Don't's
☠ - Current Active Stories [Updated 9.15.19]
☠ - Pairings/Fandoms/Genre's [Updated 9.15.19]

☠ - POSTING RATE - Once a Week Minimum
☠ - STATUS - LOOKING