Anime Sliders ~ Interest Check

Started by SpiralSpider, January 11, 2013, 01:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiralSpider

You do not need to be familiar with any anime at all to play this if you're happy just adventuring. ^.^

This is a re-post of an idea I had a while ago but never had a chance to get off the ground, even though there was a good amount of interest.
There is going to be a near-monstrous amount of info to read, so just bear with me, please. ^.^'

History of the game:
A few years ago I was President of the Anime club at my university. Just for fun, my husband ran an epic *BESM-based game where we played ourselves - with the eventual addition of fantastic powers of some kind - and hopped from world to world, having a chance to experience story elements and canon characters from different shows. The game's popularity was pretty high and it was requested several times over and we played a few different versions of it. I've since transferred schools, but I look back on it fondly and I miss my friends. (I have tried to keep in touch and will be inviting a few of them to our virtual version of the game)

The one trouble we had when we played this game tabletop is that some people whined and complained when they were in a world they were unfamiliar with. (Master made a list and randomly rolled the next world we "jumped" to) To me, that's a major part of the fun - the exploration and adventure. Obviously, with the opinions, desires and knowledge of many people being involved, you're bound to end up somewhere you you're unfamiliar with, so just keep that in mind.

Also - originally these were short stints of interaction in each world. If you want something that lasts longer, we might want to make a separate game for that so some players don't get stuck in a place they don't know and have no interest in for months on end.

*BESM = "Big Eye, Small Mouth' - a Anime-based roleplaying system. I haven't had experience with playing the original "Tri-Stat" version of the game, we played with the D20 version. Though it is up for discussion whether this game will follow either system at all, something new or be completely free-form - Other players preferences strongly considered.

What I'd like for this game is bring the Sliders back. If anyone remembers the 90's scifi show 'Sliders' - it was supposed to be along the same lines as that (or.... Quantum Leap, possibly) where our group of intrepid heroes have some mission given to them (that they're likely unaware of entirely) and they have to complete it and move on to the next world.  Of course, these aren't just parallel Earths/universes/dimensions, they're different worlds entirely at times.

Originally, my husband ran the show because of his good story-telling skills and an extensive knowledge of different shows - Anime, Video Games and one or two western cartoons (like Avatar). For this game, we could rope him (Worshipping Master) into being our GM or we can all (or a small group of us) take turns GMing in the worlds we are most familiar with (while still playing our characters if we wish). Obviously we will only be able to travel to certain worlds if one of the people familiar with them is willing to GM that world. Master's awareness is pretty big but not all-encompassing, and my own is pretty limited. So if you're looking forward to interaction with a particular character and we don't know the show, it will be a lot easier for you to find someone else to run that part of the game so you don't take it over by, well, essentially talking to yourself. ^.^'

Based on what I heard from those who showed interest before, the following is tentatively set for the game:

• Rather than play ourselves, we'll be playing created (original) characters - though you are welcome to base yours on yourself.
  • Since a system couldn't be decided upon, we'll likely be running it mostly free-form with powers mostly left up to the player's description and fights or competitions decided by a simple die roll. (Although BESM D20 did have the most votes before, having it freeform makes it easier to have other GMs not familiar with the system.)
  • The game will be set in the regular RP forums so that we do not have to edit our posts for PG-13 content, however sexual scenes should take place in a separate thread so as not to take time away from the rest of the game with private happenings. (And also because a few players expressed interest in not being involved in sexual scenes)
  • We'll likely have more than one GM for the game, with each taking turns setting up the descriptions of the worlds they are in charge of. No one is required to GM but it is encouraged, if you're able and willing..
  • It looks like we'll be opening this up for other fandoms rather than simply Anime alone - which means we may need a new name. ^.^'
  • The tone of the game will shift to be appropriate for each world we travel to (also, taking into account individual character's personalities, of course!) so that we can be goofy or serious, as appropriate for each anime.
  • We will have a set amount of points that we can spend to acquire new abilities for our characters as we travel to the worlds that the specific powers are native to.

These things still need to be decided:

• What shows/games/stories would you like to see added to our Master World list? (See post 2)

What do I ask of my fellow players? Meaning: rules
I ask that you:

• Post in 3rd person, past tense.
  • Throw in a few suggestions about the game (anything from story ideas to worlds, etc...)
  • Have a reasonable grasp on the English language - no chat speak and PLEASE proof read your posts!
  • Be able to post at least twice a week and be willing to surrender your character to the whims of the GMs should you need to leave the game or you stop posing.
  • Those that volunteer to be game masters will have to discuss the overall plot of the game together and notify each other when someone's world has come up. (If you're currently not running a world, you're welcome to keep ignorant of the travel line until we get to the world that you run, if it will make the game more enjoyable for you.)
  • Game masters must also be able to play Canon characters from the universe they run well enough to pass and not come into the game with a hidden agenda (such as canon character X must fall in love with GM's OC Y). The players may not agree with that particular representation but must accept it for the duration of the game. I will make an OOC for us to state our desires and try to talk possibilities with the GMs but we must remember - the GMs' decisions are final.
  • Also follow the usual common sense - no god-modding, no attacking another player - resolve personal issues via PM, if possible - etc...
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

SpiralSpider

Character Skeleton and Description:
Name: (character name)
Age: (Anything within reason - must be 16 or older per Elliquiy's rules. If you choose to play a very old character, please consider their abilities in gameplay)
Sex and Gender: (In any way you'd like to explain it.)
Sexuality: (Please include your character's orientation, their D/s nature [if any] and if you are not open for sexual encounters in this game, here's where you should state that to let us know.)
World of origin: (Our Earth or any Alternate Universe version - from any story - that's very similar to our own. For instance: AU Earth - Azumanga Daioh)
Ethnicity: [You may list a more specific place of origin here - for instance, a nation. Or you may list your biological heritage if you want as well as what culture(s) you were raised in.)
Physical Description: (Please include height and weight or general build as well as any identifiable markings - such as tattoos, scars or piercings. Images are welcome but not required.)
Talents: (Skills regular human beings are able to obtain - such as cooking, dancing, swimming, sewing, etc... Please have 7 or less and remember these will likely come up in gameplay at some point.)
Personality:
Likes: (General interests. You may list 'Ons" here as well, if you like)
Dislikes: (General as well as "Offs", if you like)
History: (Your character may be any possible type of person from our world, with "regular Joes" preferred, though the occasional soldier or model is allowed. As you gather abilities, please list them in your history and include what world they were obtained in and how you were awakened to them)
Abilities: (A spot reserved for the powers we shall gain in the game - please leave empty at character creation. Thank you!)

[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Sex and Gender: [/b]
[b]Sexuality: [/b]
[b]Place of origin: [/b]
[b]Ethnicity: [/b]
[b]Physical Description: [/b]
[b]Talents: [/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Likes: [/b]
[b]Dislikes: [/b]
[b]History: [/b]
[b]Abilities: [/b]

The Master World List - a work in progress

• Ah My Goddess
  • Ai Yori Aoshi
  • Wreck it Ralph
  • Final Fantasy
  • Sailor Moon
  • Sakura Wars TV
  • Star Wars
  • Samurai Champloo
  • Sekirei
  • Silent Mobius
  • Assassin's Creed
  • Hakuouki
  • Big O
  • Simoun
  • Tenchi Muyo universe
  • Bleach
  • Blue Sub 6
  • Brisco Count Jr.
  • Bubblegum Crisis
  • Full Metal Alchemist
  • Full Metal Panic
  • Hell Girl
  • Hell Boy
  • Ikki Tousen
  • Last Exile
  • Last Exile - Fam the Silver Wing
  • Kino's Journey
  • Firefly or Serenity
  • My Hime
  • Naruto
  • Neo-ranga
  • Noir
  • Soul Eater
  • Pokemon
  • Star Trek
  • Rayearth Universe
  • Read or Die
  • Diablo - GM's choice
  • Tenjou Tenge
  • Tokko
  • Wedding Peach
  • Yu-gi-oh
  • Witch-blade
  • Wolf's Rain
  • Mass Effect
  • Yu Yu Hakusho
  • Pani Pony Dash
  • Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi
  • Tsubasa
  • Persona (many games and a single anime)
  • Card Captor Sakura
  • Fate Stay Night
  • silent Hill
  • One Piece
  • Cat Planet Cuties
  • Dog Days
  • Dr Who
  • Fairy Tail
  • Sword Art Online
  • Record of Lodoss War
  • Trigun
  • Rune Soldier
  • Fatal Frame
  • Thundercats
  • Steel Angel Kurumi
  • Angelic Layer
  • Pretear
  • Gun Parade March
  • Utawarerumono
  • Street Fighter
  • Mortal Kombat
  • Marvel Universe (Avengers, Spider Man, X-Men... each individually taken)
  • DC Universe (Justice League, Teen Titans...each individually taken)
  • Image Universe (Spawn...)
  • Fruits Basket
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Gunslinger Girl
  • Burst Angel
  • Air Gear
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Willow
  • Legend
  • The Labyrinth
  • Lupin The 3rd
  • Berserk
  • Romance of the Three Kingdoms / Dynasty Warriors
  • Aliens/Predator Universe
  • All-Purpose Cultural Catgirl Nuku Nuku
  • Dual: Paralell Universe Trouble
  • Samurai X / Rurouni Kenshin
  • Petite Princess Yucie
  • Kenichi; The Mightiest Disciple
  • Saiyuki -... many different takes on the journey west
  • Ghost in the Shell
  • Moribito
  • Harry Potter
  • Torchwood
  • Outlaw Star / Angel L.i.n.k.s.

This list was built with the suggestions of everyone who showed interest in the game last time around. No world is set in stone without someone who's willing to GM it, though.

krakenknight

I'd be interested in joining. I've been watching my Sliders DVDs all week so this came around at juuust the right moment to grab me.
Also I hope you're using Sliders S1-3 as a bigger idea for how stories work, I like the idea of each world being independent of others.

SpiralSpider

It's not exactly based on Sliders so much as similar. We won't be going off of the same story idea, for instance (College boy tries to make an Anti-gravity device, ends up being able to travel to parallel universes...) or travleling by the same means (the mysterious, time-based portals he keeps track of on his hand-held thingamajig) Our GMs' story idea might be Sci-fi based or based on supernatural elements, depending upon what everyone comes up with.

krakenknight

I gathered that, I hated Quinn anyway so losing that angle isn't gonna break me up. I would like, if you'll humour me, some sort of ticking clock mechanic, something to motivate the players. I bow to the DM on details, just making my suggestion since I love Sliders.

SpiralSpider

It is a good idea - particularly to keep a group game moving.

Major Major

Tell me more; I might be persuaded to join this. Heh heh.

SpiralSpider

I'm not sure what else to tell you yet without knowing who'll be running the game. ^.^'

Is there something in particular you'd like to know?

Major Major

Well, how about a template to start with, and see from there?

MaiMizzu

I think this might be exactly the kind of RP I've been looking for. And right now I'm so desperate for good RP.
So we can play different characters, right? So I understand... is it going to be the characters we make moving world to world? Or do characters MEET our characters in their respective world?

Like I'd LOVE to play Korra. I have been wanting to play her for a while now here. Would I start out as Korra being part of the group, then all of them moving to different worlds together? Or would they meet Korra if/when they ventured to her realm?
I'm sorry if you already explained all this. But I want to be sure before I'm allowed into the RP.
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Vaulera

I have a bundle of knowledge about a bunch of these anime, but I'm obviously in favor of some more than others. What I'm interested in is how in the world we would decide on how the abilities are acquired and decided upon, because I like the idea of having more Hiei like powers than Yusuke, for example. I would be willing to play as a GM for a couple of the worlds, but the whole thing is interesting indeed for me.

SpiralSpider

Mai - Sorry, I don't think I was too clear. We'll be playing characters we've created ourselves - as in original characters (OC's) and hopping from world to world, interacting with other characters. But there's no reason why you couldn't interact with Korra, should we come to her world. (If you're looking for a chance to play Korra herself, there seems to be a game idea popping up in that setting once every few weeks here)

Vaulera - Thanks. The power obtaining is up for discussion if you have any ideas about it.

Major Major

Oh, and just out of interest, how long would you be wanting our posts to be?

ebpohmr

This sounds awesome, although I think I prefer the original play-as-self concept to building an OC. But that's mostly because it is just so hard to find a system that will let me build all the awesomeness I possess into a character... :p I'd probably base the OC on myself though because I've loved the Sliders idea since I watched the show back in the nineties. I also quite enjoyed the anime Tsubasa Chronicles, which had the main cast frequently hopping to new dimensions/worlds. Part of the enjoyment is to try and work out how I would react to being thrust into a new world that I know nothing about. It all sounds a little bit fascinating!

Of the shows you have mentioned, I am only really familiar with Bubblegum Crisis/Bubblegum Crash/Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 and Naruto. Other anime settings I am pretty familiar with would be Gundam Seed/Gundam Seed Destiny/Gundam X/Gundam Wing/Gundam OO/Mobile Suit Gundam, Robotech/Macross, Guyver, Cowboy Bebop, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Martian Successor Nadesico, Ghost in the Shell (movies & SAC) and Hellsing. Most of them are quite heavily sci-fi though, so most may not fit the overall theme of the game quite so much.

Quote from: ChazniaThese things still need to be decided:
What is the tone you would like to set for the game? What is the ratio of fanservice to combat you'd like to see?
How would you like to handle the acquiring of abilities?
             - would you like to choose traditional "classes" (Wizzard, Barbarian, Cleric...) that our characters sort of bloom into as we travel?
             - perhaps our characters pick up (a set number of) abilities as we travel, with each making sense in the world we acquired them from?
             - or would you prefer that we align ourselves with a particular world and awaken into abilities that suit that world (at some point?) but they follow with us everywhere else?
What shows/games/stories would you like to see added to our Master World list? (See post 2)

Answering these points in order:

I would like to explore, make friends and generally enjoy playing through the 'good guy/hero' experience. As for fan service, some would be nice - but if that's all I wanted, I am sure I could just advertise that as a solo request. Combat is also fun to write from time to time, but I tend to more often enjoy the social/mental side of adventuring. As for level of kink, I favour a fairly low adult setting for the general game to permit maximum accessibility. You pointed out, quite correctly, that people interested in cranking up the kink can always fade to black and take it to a more extreme solo thread. To my eyes, that gives the most creative freedom while keeping the story flowing smoothly. Not that I wouldn't still play this if it ended up on the NC or E boards, mind you.

As for gaining the abilities, I personally favour the idea that there is a world that each of us will 'resonate' with. When we visit that world, a part of our soul opens up in response and we gain the new abilities. For those dependent on tech (say a suit pilot or knight), this world would also provide the necessary equipment etc. This process could either be random (for the truly brave), or we could pick a theme, setting/world that really appeals to us and a rough timeline (say I wanted to become a master-swordsman who 'awakens' in say a Naruto setting, but didn't mind if I spent several worlds as being relatively inept). The gm's would then stick their dastardly heads together (and that is not an insult to any gm, dastardly is just one of those adjectives that goes with the territory I'm afraid! ;) ) and figure out where to insert these worlds into the schedule to try and fit as many requests as possible.

As for additional worlds, whatever people are willing to run I am happy to play in! As for things I could GM, there's a whole section of my O&O's thread (see link in signature - section is still under construction and is currently incomplete) dedicated to different settings I am familiar enough with to play/run. I would also be happy to devote a few weeks to learning a new setting, if nobody else was comfortable running a sequence.

Depending on how long we spend in each world - you may find fans/writers interested in working with the GM to guest role as npc's who will stay in each world after the pc's move on. Just an idea to consider! ;)

Vaulera

Hrm. I wonder how everyone would want to do the abilities, I'm open to ideas, so long as there is an element of choice. But randomness could be fun too, I suppose, ending up with a strange mixture of powers. Is this going to run on BESM again? Because I'm not very familiar with system roleplays, though I do have extensive D&D (2/3) experience. On the matter of FS to fighting I would want to go with more FS and exploration and character interaction than fighting, so maybe a 60/40 or a 70/30 kind of thing, but I won't lose interest if there's more fighting.

OutlawHarlot

Hiya all!

I'm glad that you're trying to bring this back as I was excited for it the first time around too!  To answer all the main questions I'll start off by saying:

What is the tone you would like to set for the game? What is the ratio of fanservice to combat you'd like to see?
--I think the tone should change depending on the anime world we're in.  A lot of fighting in games like Yu Yu Hakusho and Bleach make sense but not so much if we're in something like Case Closed.  Thus it'll change depending on the world and GM's.

How would you like to handle the acquiring of abilities?
--I mentioned this last time around but I'm not sure how well it was received as few posts happened afterwards.  But anyway my idea is that with each new world our characters get one new ability.  The trick is we can either gain a new ability from the world we're in, or add on to one of the abilities from the previous world.  So for instance if we went from Naruto to Bleach, in the Naruto world we gained shadow clone and when we moved to bleach, we could either gain a zanpacto, or learn rasangan from Naruto.  (sorry for bad spelling and possible anime references you don't know).  Obviously it'd have to be controlled a little bit sense some powers are stronger then others, but a good GM could equallize whatever you end up picking.

What shows/games/stories would you like to see added to our Master World list?
--I know a bunch of anime that I can add and I'll list whatever you like when we need more.  I still like anime mostly, but I'm willing to add any other story lines the group likes or we have a GM we're interested in.

OK now that those are out of the way, I wanted to add one more idea.  It was mentioned that before some people would get upset if they were stuck in a world they didn't know or didn't enjoy.  So I was wondering if we should have a different thread for each anime we start up.  That way when we switch, people who don't know the next world can stick around in the last one for a while longer (GM willing) and then skip over the one they don't like.  Or if by chance we get a great GM and a lot of people interested in the anime we can play in more than one simultaneously. 

Anyway, just some ideas!  Hope this gets going soon!
Being with me is like having sex while camping...it's f*cking intense!  He he, always looking for new partners!
Oh and I made an O&O page here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154282.0
And a rp request board here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159209.0
"Oh no! A tentacle monster, and here I am in this short skirt...whatever will happen next?"

krakenknight

Oh and I'd like to volunteer to run the ROD world, I love the series so I can really help out there.
What kind of characters would we make up initially (Haven't played BESM in a long time)

SpiralSpider

Woo - lots of posts to respond to. If you'll be patient with me, I'll get responses up quick as I can. ^.^'

Quote from: Major Major on January 11, 2013, 10:11:00 PM
Oh, and just out of interest, how long would you be wanting our posts to be?

I'm not too picky; anything between a few lines and several paragraphs. Group games seem to take on a sort of rhythm and most people usually post within the same amount of writing, so as long as your posts aren't one-liners or a novel amongst a sea of 3-4 paragraph posts, it'll be good I think.

SpiralSpider

ebpohmr - Thanks for all your input.  :-)

Quote from: ebpohmr on January 11, 2013, 10:35:14 PM

As for gaining the abilities, I personally favour the idea that there is a world that each of us will 'resonate' with. When we visit that world, a part of our soul opens up in response and we gain the new abilities. For those dependent on tech (say a suit pilot or knight), this world would also provide the necessary equipment etc. This process could either be random (for the truly brave), or we could pick a theme, setting/world that really appeals to us and a rough timeline (say I wanted to become a master-swordsman who 'awakens' in say a Naruto setting, but didn't mind if I spent several worlds as being relatively inept). The gm's would then stick their dastardly heads together (and that is not an insult to any gm, dastardly is just one of those adjectives that goes with the territory I'm afraid! ;) ) and figure out where to insert these worlds into the schedule to try and fit as many requests as possible.
I have to admit, this is my favorite option out of what I listed, too. However, I think we'd need to come up with a means that those who haven't awakened to their new abilities could still be helpful in the overall scheme of things in the mean time. (Rudimentary fighting ability, tech skills, tactical help, etc...)

Quote from: ebpohmr on January 11, 2013, 10:35:14 PM

Depending on how long we spend in each world - you may find fans/writers interested in working with the GM to guest role as npc's who will stay in each world after the pc's move on. Just an idea to consider! ;)
Totally good idea, if ever anyone is willing and able. :3

Vaulera

Let's hope this doesn't die out. I very much like the "resonate" idea. It would allow us to choose a world we are familiar with to establish what our powers would be similar to. It would also be cool, because if we had people with similar knowledge levels on the same one, they could both resonate differently, if I understand it correctly. But how might we decide on what we resonate with and what type of powers we receive?

SpiralSpider

Vaulera - I think we'll be forgoing the any system this time around, since more people would be able to GM a world or two if we do it freeform.

Which idea do you like more? - collecting a few powers as we travel throughout the worlds? Or resonating with one particular world?

We might be able to come up with a basic way to rate power ideas. We could give points to everyone and the GMs can have say on how strong they think a power is - for instance, say we give everyone 5 points to acquire powers and each power type is labled with a point value 1-5+ so people could have more than one minor power or one stronger one. If some powers are deemed too strong - since they would unbalance the game - then we would just rate them too high to be obtained.

Of course, this is only one idea and I'm totally open for others.

SpiralSpider

OutlawHarlot - looks like we have at least 2 people in favor of collecting powers as we go. Assuming game mechanics on this are figured out (which they will be soon, I have faith) my one concern is that I see us either hopping fast enough to interest everyone and gaining abilities to the point of being "godlike" or alternatively, going slow enough to keep the abilities within reason but not seeing many worlds.

Would those of you in favor of this idea be OK with having a set amount of abilities you can gain over the course of the adventure and when we get to a world that you've chosen, then you can fill one of those spots?

As for your last idea, I am sorry but I am against that one. Though I never did have any problem with people in the interest thread being upset about being in a world they weren't familiar with - that happened with a small few people in our "in person" tabletop sessions (mainly, fangirls who were bored that we were stuck in Pokemon or some other world where they couldn't interact with their crushes.) I mentioned the problem here because I'm hoping to draw in the "right" kind of crowd for this game - those who want to adventure, namely.

SpiralSpider

Quote from: krakenknight on January 14, 2013, 10:04:27 AM
Oh and I'd like to volunteer to run the ROD world, I love the series so I can really help out there.
What kind of characters would we make up initially (Haven't played BESM in a long time)

Thanks for volunteering! :3

As for the kind of characters - we're going to be starting out with sort of your 'average Joe" - however you'd like to interpret that - from our Earth (or one like it). Since we're not actually going with a system this time around, you won't have to worry about classes and the like - I'll come up with a basic character skeleton shortly.

Vaulera

Of all of the above animes or mythos, i am familiar with quite a few. I would say GMing Yuyu Hakusho would be my preference, but i know bleach, naruto, FMA and a bit about the others. I apologize if this post is a little bit messy, this is from phone. If it is freeform, then collecting various powers from different worlds would be awesome. (So partial to Hiei style powers). I woild love to find a rating system that works, so the points works very well as a start.

OutlawHarlot

Quote from: Chaznia on January 16, 2013, 11:49:18 AM
OutlawHarlot - looks like we have at least 2 people in favor of collecting powers as we go. Assuming game mechanics on this are figured out (which they will be soon, I have faith) my one concern is that I see us either hopping fast enough to interest everyone and gaining abilities to the point of being "godlike" or alternatively, going slow enough to keep the abilities within reason but not seeing many worlds.

Would those of you in favor of this idea be OK with having a set amount of abilities you can gain over the course of the adventure and when we get to a world that you've chosen, then you can fill one of those spots?

As for your last idea, I am sorry but I am against that one. Though I never did have any problem with people in the interest thread being upset about being in a world they weren't familiar with - that happened with a small few people in our "in person" tabletop sessions (mainly, fangirls who were bored that we were stuck in Pokemon or some other world where they couldn't interact with their crushes.) I mentioned the problem here because I'm hoping to draw in the "right" kind of crowd for this game - those who want to adventure, namely.

I have no objections for what ever limits need to be set in order to keep everything balanced.  If I were to suggest though I'd say not to limit the variety but rather the power or effectiveness of the abilities.  So say we can do twenty things, but for the most part their all relatively equal to another person's 20.  ie bankai can still loose to something as simple as shadow clone if done cleverly enough. 

Another idea I had in the mean time if we want a change or just more ideas on the table, is the powers we get are from our previous world, and carry over until we resonate with the new one.  So again in example if we go from naruto to bleach, we're forced to use naruto powers in the bleach world, and when we move on to the next world after bleach, there we use our bleach powers.  Might make for some interesting variety while still holding to limits and keeping things balance to prevent god-modeing or gaining abilities too slowly.  Though that thwarts the intent of allowing people unfamiliar with one anime to focus on one they do know but just a thought.

Being with me is like having sex while camping...it's f*cking intense!  He he, always looking for new partners!
Oh and I made an O&O page here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154282.0
And a rp request board here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159209.0
"Oh no! A tentacle monster, and here I am in this short skirt...whatever will happen next?"