What is your favorite Hentai game?

Started by Ajoxer, June 08, 2005, 05:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajoxer

Personally, I loved Kana- Not much in the way of hentai scenes (though the ones they had were awesome.) but definetly one of my favorite stories ever- Very beautiful.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Mika

I personally like Private Nurse but  I have other favorites with similar themes
A bisexual female RPer looking for a good time and lots of new experience in everything and is open to just about any situation. Just ask. ;)

Am I still an angel if my horns hold up my halo?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4375.

Brandon

The only one I ever really played was Nocturnal Symphony (or something like that) so I have to go with that one. Its the one where a guy gets trapped in this extravagant mansion with a bunch of women and 1 other guy. Out of the girls theres the caretaker, the maid, a girl who got trapped in there when she was really young and has been growing into a woman since, a reporter, a mermaid....and thats all I can recall at the moment although I know theres more.
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Amberghylles

Yeah, I loved Nocturnal...

The Fairy Gods games are cool as well.  After all, how can you not love a game where you get to play Battle Majong with your soul on the line... 

Lirliel

That game was Noctural Illusions if I'm not mistaken, good game finished it :)

Divi-dead for me was great, loved the entire theme of the game. Still gives me shivers thinking about it, so that ranges into the top 3 list.

There was also a game where you are the co-manager of an Inn, there where a lot of hot busy girls there that you could get to bed you. Good game also good replayability.

That's all I can think of for now, must be the time.. way too late down here.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Lilian

I'll hold off on that one, I've yet to find a truely -good- hentai game. Let alone one in english that works with Windows XP. o.o;
I'm currently playing "Assault" and "Justice"... Assault is a game where you apparently play an evil vampire who does all sorts of sexy things to various girls, it's a huge game with a LOT of paths to take. And pretty graphicly perverse..

Justice is where you play the evil overlord in a game where you must capture various power ranger/fighting girls and break them to your will. You get to choose to go after various girls and such, and after you successfully win the game with one, you get a special after-game encounter with them where you get to play around with them. Not as graphic, but it's still pretty neat. It's sad that there are no strong female leads in games anymore.

kat

Where in the world do you find these games?  ???
Good sex is like good Bridge... If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

A hard man... is good to find

-Mae West

Lirliel

The internet, Amazon.com sells a load of them. Or you can just check out HentaiNeko, this site offers a great deal of these Hentai Game reviews so you can pick the best ones :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Lilian

I dont mean to advertise, but I got mine from HentaiKey. It's offering a -lot- of games and recently has updated to high speed servers, but it IS going through a lot of hell right now. The upgrades have seriously made issues with IE and Firefox, and though some of the better webmasters are trying desperately to fix it, a lot of the sites are experiencing broken links and.. quite frankly.. dont update. XD

But still, it's the only non-peer-to-peer way I've found a good selection... and actually found people who ran the site, who actually listened to requests I've made. I asked for one movie I could NOT find ANYWHERE else.  Two days later it was uploaded on the site.

Brandon

Those two places are good (although you do have to pay), I got mine off a linked site at ezmanga.com but that site has gone down since and besides the ones mentioned I have not been able to find any good (and free) sites for games but then I havnt looked that hard either.

Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

kat

Wow, I didn't even know they had games like that. Should have guessed it though, especially ones from japan.
Good sex is like good Bridge... If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

A hard man... is good to find

-Mae West

Lilian

It is so incredibly hard to find them! Honestly, they do good work, but they lack.. ingenuity! Seriously, if they combined japanese quality, art and technology with american/canadian/european/etc.  ingenuity and willingess to really expand it into something that would be awesome... we could make some awesome stuff. XD

I just know too many perverts out there who see games like that and go.. "You know what, it would be so great if it could be done this way"... I mean.. we're not complaining. (Much...)  But I know we could do so much better. I think the only things hurting us is how the language barrier and japanese market hurts it from spreading, and because adult games are really snuffed out from being mainsteam in the states and elsewhere. If the best we can do is Liesure Suit Larry... yuck! 

Brandon

I have to agree. Leasuire suit larry is just stupid IMHO. I think what would be nice is more plot related adult games where you can customize your character (looks, gender, fetishes, etc), choose to start a romance with a character, or just let it become a casual sex type of thing. If I really sat down and asked what kind of adult content I wanted in a game these would be my first answers.

Now granted I dont have the time, energy, and especially not the artistic talent to make such a game and I doubt few do without some serious cash as their incentive. Thats probably why we dont see a lot of this stuff.

Humble Scribe

I'm not sure if it counts, since it's not a computer game, but can I vote for Hentacle? [Google it if you have to, but it's Hentai + Tentacles - you have been warned].
Yes, I really am that warped... it's great fun though!
The moving finger writes, and having writ,
Moves on:  nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Ons and Offs

Lilian

I'm into things that goes waaay beyond the common henticle. X3

Cosmo_ac

The first hentai game i remember playing was a game called "Season of the Sakura"(or possibly just Season of Sakura).  Anyway, i quickly fell in love with this game.  It wasn't your typical hentai game, as in the case with this game, you basically have a year to try and win the heart of the girl you choose.  I'm not sure why i loved this game so much, but i think it was because there was a sort of endering quality to it.

It's an older game, and it shows, but if you get the chance, grab it.  Whats interesting is the main females are designed after famous anime girls, ie, Neon genisis, Ray earth, etc, though at the time i hadn't seen those series.  The people who made this also made Nocturnal illusions (also a favourite), runaway city, and three sisters story(Another fave).  I can't remember the site, i think pink-something, you can actually buy these games in a bundle set.  They're old but i loved the story and art.

The last hentai game i bought, was a game called "Braveheart" which is an RPG hentqi game that was actually pretty good in many ways.  The art was amazing, and the gaming wasn't bad at all, with spells and different girls you could choose to join your party.  You can probably find it on E-bay for a good price.  My only coimplaint was two things.  One, unfortionatly you can only choose to be intimate with ne lady, so it somewhat limits the hentai scenes your get in one game before you have to play it all over again with another girl.  And two, the story wasn't that great.  There was potential, but it falls short.  Fortionatly, the game opens the doorway to more hentai RPG's, hopefully ones with better content.   

Zakharra

I've never seen a hentia movie and so far the only games I've played that meet that qualification are the ones here in Elliquiy.