a wish can come in many ways (Hakari + Zemo )

Started by zemo8801, September 22, 2009, 05:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakari

Returning his hug, she says "i'm fine, i'll miss my family but it'll be fine." What shall we do today? a  Laughing, she said "what will your parents think?" Going over to a mirror, she fixed her hair better. Grabbing his hand and opening the door "we can't stay in here forever."

zemo8801

He chuckles at her words and smiles as she pulls him out of the door. He had forgot how would he let his parnets know that he was going to have a mystic genie living in his room with him. so he would explain that when the time arrases.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Dancing down the stairs and wondering how his parents were going to approve. Once they were outside, she turned to jeff. "What are we going to do today? Humming a song and waiting for his answer.

zemo8801

He looks at Ari and says "Well how about we go take a look around the town." Jeff looks at her and has the idea that  maybe they should have some time to get to know each other as he shows her around there new home. 
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Smiling and clapping her hands, "yes a walk around town sounds good." Holding on to his arm she asks, "Are you an only child ?"

zemo8801

He smiles at the girl and still feels bad about what he has done to her. and He answers her question by saying "I wish maybe then my parnets would pay more attention to me." He looks at Ari. and ask would you like a jacket or something before we head out.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

"Your wish is granted." Smiling at himand saying "no thanks i will be fine."

zemo8801

He hears her words and thinks did i just make a wish. and smiles at the pretty genie who is standing in front of him. He chuckles at her words not remembering that she is a person with magic and he thinks just what did he do.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

She looked at him and hoped she didnt mess up. She asked "Maybe you'd like another wish?" She smiled hesitantly at him.

zemo8801

He shakes his head at Ari. and gives her body a soft hug and starts to walk to the door saying mom we will be back later I'm going to show my firend around town.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Saying "Ok." She followed him so they could go around town.

zemo8801

He was happy for a unexplained reason maybe it was Ari or maybe just the attention she was giving him since was always the type to have to force people to come out with him for a walk or to look around the town but in her eyes this is a whole new world so he takes her hand and starts to head to the bus stop for there first stop on the tour.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Looking around at the different signs, Ari gets fascinated by them. Turning towards Jeff she asks "Why do we have to wait here, are we riding on something?" She smiles at him while waiting for his answer.