Werewolves of Miller's Hollow 8 [Villagers Win]

Started by Kip, August 18, 2009, 11:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

precious

Umm.  Casting about, precious decides to cast her vote in a different direction, and pipes up that Saku looks like the sort who would do her utmost to protect the poor villagers of the wolf-plagued village. 

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Saku

Saku thinks that she has missed out on so much since she has been posting rather than hanging around the Werewolves of Miller's Hollow board and now is sad. But she knows that Miss Marg will catch her up on what is going on and pops up by her side. She listens to all that Marguerite has said and then nods. "I will change my vote to Trieste as well!"

From before:

Quote-Almost killed someone yesterday by making coffee-
I am versed in riding crops but I suck at making coffee.

Saku pips up by Miss Marg's side. "I can make the coffee for you Miss Marg!" She says brightly and grins.

Quote-Seconds and puts out a video tripod to capture the moment-

Saku drools and scrambles up Miss Marg's shoulders to peer through the video tripod as the footage is being filmed!

QuoteYou do know you are flashing us? -Takes a picture-

Saku steals the picture and looks at it, tracing each outline.

QuoteDeal. -Smiles and will even throw in black and white copies for free- Pleasure doing business with you.

Saku pouts but gives the picture up as Miss Marg hands it to Ryven. At least they got some muffins in return!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Ryven

Izu

*tilts head, nibbling on Ryven's muffin*

Edit: Izu's going to bed <3 Nightie night, perverts~ <3

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Kazyth

Actually, Elandra seems tired and kinda like she doesn't want to be sherrif.  I vote for Trieste for now.  I'll take some of the coffee Elandra is brewing, though.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Marguerite

-Enjoys Saku's hyperactivity-

Keep you around and I will always be up and about.

-Smiles-

Elandra

Quote from: Kaz the Beast on August 24, 2009, 06:23:18 PM
Actually, Elandra seems tired and kinda like she doesn't want to be sherrif.  I vote for Trieste for now.  I'll take some of the coffee Elandra is brewing, though.

Elandra passes a freshly brewed cup of coffee to Kaz, smiling at him. "It is not that I don't want to be sheriff, my dear, I just do not have the capability of voting for myself."
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Trieste

Hey! >:| KAZ!

Everyone vote for Kazyth. >:|

Saku

Quote-Enjoys Saku's hyperactivity-

Keep you around and I will always be up and about.

-Smiles-

Saku jumps up and down and clings to Miss Marg. "Yay!"
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Kip

Voting for Sheriff :

Trieste - 7 votes : Izu, Queentrippingserpent, rafufu, elandra, Marguerite, Saku, Kaz The Beast
Kaz The Beast - 2 vote : Josietta, Trieste
Elandra - 1 votes : Vampireprincessty
Izu - 1 vote : Ryven
Saku - 1 vote : precious
Josietta
Kanrya
Marguerite
Precious
Queentrippingserpent
Rafufu
Ryven
Vampiricprincessty

Yet to vote : Kanrya

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

Quote from: Saku on August 24, 2009, 07:26:43 PM
Saku jumps up and down and clings to Miss Marg. "Yay!"

-Strokes Saku's back and smiles-

Mmm, just need Kanrya.

Saku

Quote from: Marguerite on August 24, 2009, 08:09:23 PM
-Strokes Saku's back and smiles-
Mmm, just need Kanrya.

Saku purrs under Miss Marg's touch and kneads her with her hands.
I'm back!

Marguerite

Quote from: Saku on August 24, 2009, 08:10:38 PM
Saku purrs under Miss Marg's touch and kneads her with her hands.

-Is reminded of getting a massage chair-

Saku

Quote from: Marguerite on August 24, 2009, 08:13:42 PM
-Is reminded of getting a massage chair-

Saku looks slightly shocked that Marguerite would need a massage chair when she has her! But keeps kneading...
I'm back!

Kip

As the votes were thrown back and forth and people changed their mind on who to trust with this responsibility, Trieste wandered a small way away from the group.  Scuffing the ground with her foot, deep in thought, her gaze was drawn down to something hidden under the dirt.  It could have escaped her attention had the sunlight not glittered off it at just the right moment. Bending down, she realised that it was a Sheriff's badge.

Listening to the consensus of the other villagers, she dusted it off and attached it to her top.

No longer able to put off their concern over last night's horrible event, conversation soon turned from responsibility to blame.  Someone had to pay for the crime... pay for the the crime with their life.  The idea of lynching seems to spring unbidden to the minds of the villagers and the voting recommenced.

Voting for Werewolf

Saku - 3 votes : Josietta. Queentrippingserpent, Ryven
Rafufu - 2 votes : Kaz The Beast, Kanrya
Elandra - 1 vote : rafufu
Izu
Josietta
Kaz The Beast
Kanrya
Ladysky
Marguerite
Precious
Queentrippingserpent
Ryven
Trieste
Vampiricprincessty

Yet to vote : Elandra, Izu, Marguerite, Precious, Saku, Trieste, Vampiricprincessty

GM Note : I moved forward to the lynching as Kanrya had indicated an absence in her Absence thread and there was already a majority vote in place.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Josietta

Josi puts in a vote as Saku being a furry. She seems like much of a lap animal to Miss Mar so why not?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Saku

Saku hisses when someone thinks that she could be a werewolf. She hated dogs and all families of dogs which included wolves and thus werewolves were part of the category, how could a kitty cat be a wolf? Saku looked up at Miss Mar to see what she thought.
I'm back!

Transgirlenstein

"Who ever said it was a werewolf Saku?  It could as easily be a werecat.  I'm sorry Saku but we can't be too sure.  Please forgive me."
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Ryven

I'll agree with the others for now.  Saku.

Kazyth

Saku may be suspect, but I also suspect someone who'll throw blame without backing it up with a reason.  Very odd behavior rafufu... maybe a little strange, even.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Ryven

Quote from: Kaz the Beast on August 25, 2009, 08:27:13 AM
Saku may be suspect, but I also suspect someone who'll throw blame without backing it up with a reason.  Very odd behavior rafufu... maybe a little strange, even.

As much as I too think Rafufu is suspicious, it's the first lynching vote, so theoretically, anyone could be suspect.

Kanrya

i agree with Kaz... Rafufu is to blame...

*yawns*

precious

Saku?  Why, Saku couldn't possibly be a werewolf, her nature is too compliant, too sweet to be bloodthirsty.  While she certainly isn't sure of anyone's guilt in any sense of the word, mob mentality rules and states that someone -will- be lynched.  It's just a question of which person she attempts to sentence to death without evidence.