Switch Fem seeking Male.

Started by Ravensahnk, April 11, 2012, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravensahnk

Okay so I guess I shall say that I am back on the searching horse.  I decided to compile all of my cravings/plots that have died down and compile them onto here.  Feel free to read what catches your eyes, and PM me if interested in one of them (or more).

Dragon's Mistress
In this world Dragons are rare, and considered one of the most powerful.  For one Dragon, he discovered he had one year left to live.  FOr that reason, he sent word to all the princesses in the surrounding areas to come so he could choose a bride and father a child who would inherit his wealth and belongings when he died.  My character is a powerful Valkyrie who is in a bind with her sister.  Both women get confused for princesses (no help to her chaotic seer of a sister) and they are whisked into his castle to be one of the first women to arrive.  From there it can be built up, I have the first post and would be happy to post if anyone is interested.

His haunting past (A Bully Story)
Okay well I got the idea from watching Rise Against's new Music Video.  So my idea goes a little like this.

He had bullied her all through their entire school life.  Until she went away to a more exclusive College specifically for gifted individuals.  She was an artist with great leadership skills, or so she had been told upon admission.  Now at the age of twenty-eight, she was a world renown activist against bullying that she herself had overcome in her school days.  She was a motivational speaker who got paid to go from school to school, to speak to the student body, and then talk to those exclusively that needed the little boost to get through life.

His son/daughter was in the school that she was to go to next.  And unlike their father, had been bullied from the get go, not they bully.  The child was a special case, in a bad situation with the school he/she was in and was constantly being ridiculed.  Already the child had been put on suicide watch twice.  The father is invited to this motivational speaker's assembly, but first wants to see if she could do anything to help their child.  And that is where I want it to kind of start off.  I want it to be something where he tries to right his wrongs, perhaps in the process finding he has attraction for the woman she had become?  I don't know if anyone can help that would be great...kind of an itch I want to scratch now ^.^  This could even become something a little more domineering even if that would be of interest.  I also had this game start out but died after a page.  I loved the idea so much I'm looking for someone to play.

The Highschool Musician
After years of writing music and singing, high school student Raven Crosovitch finally got a break.  In her ninth grade year she signed a record deal and disappeared from school for extended periods of time to record her album and to prepare for the release of it a year later.  But when she returns as a senior two years later, she discovers that not only has her new found fame spooked many people, but another student, famous for being a child actor, has control over the student population.  His several fans follow him around all day, making sure her life is a living hell when she returns since many of her songs were about many of them.

She had been an outcast before all this happened, now it seemed that her music was the topper.  Now that she has matured and come back after so long, she only seeks to regain the friendships she once had, which are easy, and to end the malevolence against her.  But one fateful day in their music class, she is paired up with the new guy, and for once she feels as though she is normal.

((This plot really isn't as detailed I understand that, but it could be pretty good if you are interested in trying it.  Just PM some ideas if you wish to continue this one as well))

For Romance Seekers
He was a world renowned celebrity (i.e. wrestler, singer, actor).  But behind the facade of cockiness was a loneliness that made him yearn for something he thought he could never have.  A family one day, a woman who saw past his money.  It wasn't until he stopped into a small town on Christmas Eve at a bar that was basically empty except for the barkeep who was about to close shop when he walked through the door.  She knew nothing of him, and only intended to go home to her daughter as a single mother trying to make a living. It is only then that the two get snowed in from the blizzard that had originally made him stop.  What will happen as they wait for the storm to blow over?  What will happen when they are snowed in?

Romantic plot

He came from a wealthy family, perhaps even Royal, with high expectations.  Unlike most modern families, they did not expect their children to just go to college.  Their daughters pursued medical school or law school.  Only the best for the daughters of a wealthy aristocrat.  However, their son was the black sheep.  Expected to take his father’s place either on the throne or council chair that would ensure he was a millionaire by the time he reached his late twenties.

Now that he is out of high school, and his father retired and he in the council chair that had been his birthright, they now seek to arrange a marriage between him and another councilman’s daughter.  But on one fateful trip to a France, Paris, and several shots of liquor shared with an American tourist, he finds his way of life questioned for the first time as their one night stand stretches out his entire stay.

Ravensahnk

Updated the Outline and added two new plots.

Bloody Rose

He was a world renowned celebrity (i.e. wrestler, singer, actor).  But behind the facade of cockiness was a loneliness that made him yearn for something he thought he could never have.  A family one day, a woman who saw past his money.  It wasn't until he stopped into a small town on Christmas Eve at a bar that was basically empty except for the barkeep who was about to close shop when he walked through the door.  She knew nothing of him, and only intended to go home to her daughter as a single mother trying to make a living. It is only then that the two get snowed in from the blizzard that had originally made him stop.  What will happen as they wait for the storm to blow over?  What will happen when they are snowed in?

I liked that one, would you be able to roleplay it with me?

Ravensahnk