Interest Check: Beyond Mankind [Scifi Apocalypse Roleplay]

Started by GloomCookie, July 29, 2011, 07:59:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

Yay so that's three peeps I can torment play with.  How many more will join up?

Also!  Count on evil characters.  Not many but enough XD
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Nom De Plume

A&A

eternalnight

I see mostly female characters so far.... I hope more male characters will join the fray.  :-X But I'd definitely be interested to join this.

MajorTeroh

I was thinking the same thing. I really have no room to talk as I haven't helped, but it is only women so far. I hope we see more men before we start. I can see it staying open to new entries even after it has started as we are drawing from a large selection of people, though the plot development may change that.
Major T's O/O
Look in my O/O's for a couple general plot cravings.

Hart

Well count me as one more guy!

You have some great ideas for group RPs Linna! Love the template! Just knocking mine out now.

dakabn

Quote from: MajorTeroh on August 03, 2011, 09:51:52 PM
(minus animal ears of course)

Last Name: Teroh     First Name: Nicole     Middle Initial N/A
DOB: Oct. 4, 1984     City of Birth: Wilson     State of Birth NC
Height: 5'10"     Weight: 170     Hair Color Naturally Auburn     Eye Color Amber   
Distinguishing Characteristics:
    (x) Tattoos- Has the insignia of her unit on her upper left arm
    (x) Scars- Has several scars from a troubled youth. Also has shrapnel scars along her              collar bone, throat, and left cheek from an IED that was detonated during one of                her combat tours, along with two scars from gunshot wounds. The first is located                on the right side of the chest, on the inner curve of her breast. The second is                      located on the right portion of the collar bone.
    (_) Piercings- N/A
    (_) Amputations- N/A
    (_) Birth Defects- N/A
    (_) Birth Marks- Has a small, red area of flesh on the center of her brow that appears               when she becomes flushed.
Body Type: Slightly above average height, with a toned and fit body due to her years of                       military service and conditioning. Leg and arm muscles are well developed,                         more notably the legs due to a focus on long distance running.
Occupational Experience:
    (_) Construction
    (_) Private Investigator
    (_) Survival Instructor
    (_) IT Technician
    (_) Martial Artist
    (_) Law Enforcement
    (_) Paramedic
    (_) Engineer
    (_) Security Guard
    (_) Farmer
    (x) Military
Have you been convicted of a felony? No
If yes, for what crimes? N/A

Medical History:

Next of Kin: Reggie McLaughlin     Relation to NoK:Sister
Blood Type: AB

Other Important Medical Information:

Partial loss of hearing in left ear and minor loss of mobility in right shoulder.

Personal History:

Nicole grew up as a child of divorced parents. She was raised by a distant mother. By her teenage years Nicole was involved heavily in drinking, violence, and on her 16th birthday was involved in a robbery that resulted in her receiving two gunshot wounds. Put into a juvenile detention center after she her recovery, she was kept there until her 18th birthday when she was released. With no true options to keep her off of the streets, she joins the military shortly after. Moving through basic training with a determination to create a better life for herself, Nicole was completed the course with commendations from her commanding officers and was given the rank of lance corporal in the Marines. Serving multiple tours throughout Iraq and Afghanistan, Nicole received recognition for exceptional services when she was wounded by and explosive while serving as a key factor in the survival of her fellow squadmates during a firefight. Continuing her service with the Marines after recovery, Nicole had been promoted to the rank of staff sergeant when she received the notification that she was to a part of the Gibraltar Project.

I think I'll use this as a template if you're still wanting people?

GloomCookie

I think this RP's a bust as the companion RP I set up has taken a life of its own and outstripped this one.  So wander on over and find the one for Evil Industries ^^
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022