Change Log?

Started by Zeitgeist, February 25, 2011, 05:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitgeist

I've noticed recent changes, such as the signature tweak, and was wonder as I cannot find it if there is a clearing house for changes like this? Were it posted here and made sticky perhaps some people would look there before they ask where their "thingy" went, you know?

Lord Drake

*waves* An advice I would give is - if you have doubts about some technical doubts about a "thingy" - to come in this foum and use the search option with the word "thingy" in questions. I find it very useful myself, at least.

For example: signature.

That said, I guess that the function of this forum is to answer to questions so I don't think it is that bad if people at times makes the same one...

^_^
Hey.. where did you put that Drake?
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!
“Never waste your time trying to explain who you are
to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.”
— Dream Hampton

Zeitgeist

Quote from: Lord Drake on February 25, 2011, 05:55:14 PM
*waves* An advice I would give is - if you have doubts about some technical doubts about a "thingy" - to come in this foum and use the search option with the word "thingy" in questions. I find it very useful myself, at least.

For example: signature.

That said, I guess that the function of this forum is to answer to questions so I don't think it is that bad if people at times makes the same one...

^_^

Well yes, indeed. I only suggest a bit more orderliness and have a running post that lists changes, a brief description and the date the change was put into place.