Rate the Avatar Above You (3.0)

Started by Deamonbane, June 12, 2019, 02:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Rules:

It's there in the title. Rate the avatar of the last poster on a scale of 1 to 10. Or more.

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Ariel

Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Bronze

A solid 7. Who doesn't like a good silhouette?

CassieBear

A 4... I'm sorry, it's certainly intriguing and interesting to look at, but I don't really quite know what I'm looking at.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 0 of 4

Nico

9 - It has ice cream and it is so suitable for the warm season!

ornito

BACK AFTER A VERY LONG ABSENCE
-------------------------------------------------------
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
-------------------------------------------------------
MY ONS|OFFS
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=38257

Phantomhive

Oh my 9 cuz there is always room for improvement.

Fair warning I am still wearing the avatar I joined with IN 2015. Just saying lol.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

clonkertink

I'll give it a solid 8. Barechested is always good, though I do have logistical questions about how to take off a shirt while reclining and holding a full tea tray. Then again, I love a cuppa tea, so it kinda balances out.

Phantomhive

Quote from: clonkertink on June 15, 2019, 12:07:00 AM
I'll give it a solid 8. Barechested is always good, though I do have logistical questions about how to take off a shirt while reclining and holding a full tea tray. Then again, I love a cuppa tea, so it kinda balances out.

Cant stop laughing I mean let me know if you want it to stay its been my clothing since 2015 lmao

and yours gets a solid 8 also just cant stop laughing, just cant stop lol.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

WordSmith

clonkertink

Hmm. 6.5. Good picture, but I feel like it's been squashed inwards slightly.

Amarissa

6 cause it goes with your name but I can't for the life of me figure out what it is

WordSmith

clonkertink

Quote from: Amarissa on June 27, 2019, 03:54:54 PM
6 cause it goes with your name but I can't for the life of me figure out what it is

That's okay. I don't know what it is either. I just like watching it.

OT: 8. It creeps me out, but that's probably what it's supposed to do.

SMR Rein

Be bold

Amarissa

clonkertink

Deamonbane

I'm... curious and a little terrified... 5/10
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

SMR Rein

Be bold

WordSmith

Amarissa

WordSmith

HannibalBarca

9/10 for uniqueness and creativity.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts