Looking for someone to play as a scruffy pure white wolf demon named White!

Started by lysander, January 17, 2009, 10:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lysander

Well, I think I nailed just about everything in the Subject line, but my character has a companion or two. One's name is White, who is the brawn to Lysander's brain, in a manner of speaking. He's not nearly as smart, but extremely artistic and very musical. He has white hair and white irises, white wolf ears and tail, and can switch from puppy to humanoid form. Hair reaches about shoulder-length, and he's a rather handsome 8 year old. He can't help but help people in need, and that means everybody that needs it. He'll give the shirt off his back.
Yes the character is premade, but Lysander isn't complete without White. Basically, they met by way of a magic school that couldn't suit Lysander's intelligence, and threw him out for showing the teachers up and being rude and cocky. White didn't drop out, but sneaks him onto campus during Recess to play with the other kids.
Usually found in either Germany or Britain. Also a good combination in post-apocalyptic roleplay.

Marguerite

Handsome 8 year old? I do believe characters are above sixteen years of age on E or did you forget to put a one in front of the 8?
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

lysander

Wait, so characters must be 18 or older? Not just members? T_T That really kills my character...

Inkidu

Quote from: lysander on January 18, 2009, 11:17:40 AM
Wait, so characters must be 18 or older? Not just members? T_T That really kills my character...
Characters must be sixteen or older. Mentally and physically.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

jouzinka

Quote from: Marguerite on January 17, 2009, 10:45:41 PM
Handsome 8 year old? I do believe characters are above sixteen years of age on E or did you forget to put a one in front of the 8?

The rules mention, that sexual role playing characters must be over 16; maybe he's looking for a non-adult roleplay, does that apply too? o.O
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Voichin

As far as I know the rule applies to a character engaging in sexual activities.
Notable for bad manners and lack of empathy.

ONs and OFFs

GrinningHound

Are they children, or are you referring to dog years?  Being a dog demon, 8 years could be 56 actual years...is that right? ???

NikitaFirestar

The characters being played must be at least 16 years old, mentally and physically. If you have a question about that, please feel free to send a pm. If there's something about the age that does relate to a different way of aging, that needs to be mentioned. You can post questions/answers here, or if you'd care to, I'd be happy to help you in pm's. Thanks!
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

lysander

I'm not going to lie, I meant 8 years old physically, and mentally, but it was not an adult-oriented RP. They are like... brothers, in a way. In a couple of words, they're best friends.

Uhm... Okay, so I had to change my main character around a bit, but other than that, it's still the same storyline. Lyszandor can be 21 and White can be 16, I suppose. (If I got my math right!)

GrinningHound

Voichin

Hm, I decided to consult higher authorities on this. As I thought, 'minors and children can be in a roleplaying thread, as long as they are not in scenes where there are sexual scenarios'.
Notable for bad manners and lack of empathy.

ONs and OFFs