News:

Main Menu

Help me get an A!

Started by Cyclops, July 22, 2015, 11:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyclops

I'm taking a Stats class, and for the final project, I need real data.  I've composed a survey, and I need as many people to take it as humanly possible!  So, I'd love it if people who read this, could take it?

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/29DWLLG

I make no money off this, it is just to get me a good grade.  The more sample data I have, the better my results, and thus, the better the paper I can write on it.

Thanks in advance.
Remember the words of the High Lord Mhoram...  "It takes strength to judge the weakness of others, I am not so mighty."

Stella

I'd participate, but I don't have a smart phone!

Good luck with the A! : )

PravicordiusRex

Yeah, sorry, I'm in the same boat as Stella.  I'm pretty sure my phone only has a 256 color display, if that gives you an idea of how behind the times I am on that particular area of tech. :(

Cyclops

I want to thank everyone who participated, I got a 100% on the project.  Anyone who wants to read my results, let me know I'll get you the link to it.
Remember the words of the High Lord Mhoram...  "It takes strength to judge the weakness of others, I am not so mighty."

Thumper

Guess I took the survey too late. My android just committed suicide by jumping out of my pocket in the bar parking lot and got itself ran over by a bike.