The Doctor Reborn (M seeking W)

Started by BlueEyedBard, September 22, 2014, 07:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueEyedBard

Hello,

As anyone can plainly see I am looking to start a new Dr. Who role play, watching the new series has given me the Doctor's itch ( and there is no cream for it).

This story would start from a whole new beginning, the Doctor just got regenerated and ends up in a new place and meets a new assistant. I also wanted this story to be episodic like the show is laid out. We would work through a plot and then move on to another episode. Of coarse in the true Elliquiy fashion these episodes would be a bit more naughty  ;) After all, isn't that something we all wanted to see? I have a couple of ideas for episodes already but this is something we can totally work on together and there is no dumb plot idea! After all, the infinity of time and space are at our finger tips!

Speaking of which, we all know the Doctor's assistant is usually a girl from London but I have no problem with your character being a bit more off the beaten path, being the nature of the Doctor she could literally be from anywhere or any-when for that matter. Just throw your thoughts out there.

As for all the other aspects of the role play I would want a partner who can post at least once a week, I try to post more often than that but I know life is busy. To that point, if you need to be away for any extended time just let me know and I will extend the same courtesy. Also I like to post at least three paragraphs or so when I reply, I would hope for decent meaty replies in return.

Well I hope I have caught somebody's interest out there. Drop me a PM and we can get anything we need worked out. Thanks for dropping by!  :D
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off