Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tagnizkur

Sorry Shade... you were just an experiment.. Im going back to women now.  So Belle.. how you doin!

Belle33

I can't be with you Tagnizkur.  I've fallen in love with Shade.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Tagnizkur

Sorry belle.. your name reminds me of the lady who likes sparkly vampires..  it has to end

Belle33

Tagnizkur, you've called me the wrong name in the heat of passion for the last time - we're through!

olive

You always nibble on your nails. I need you to nibble on me! You can't meet my needs. I'm outtie!

Jazra

Your tiny waist is très divine
the heart shaped ass makes me shiver
Told our friends you'd always be  mine
Now I guess you'll cry a river
Because I gave you up for Lent
so honey, please pack up  your tent
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Adammair

You're always getting footprints on the walls...and not in a good way, either.  I've had it!

olive

I can't ever cuddle with you, without you breaking out the hatchet and swordy thing. You're way too jumpy for me. I'm gone.

Belle33

You never put our arms down.  It's over!

Nico

Darling, you're cute and all, but always with that cape? We're so done!

Jazra

It may be shallow, but I can't handle a man who looks so much better in tight leather than me.
Ons & Offs
Absences

Luther

You've had your feet up there so long all the blood's ran to your head and it's about to explode so I'm off before it does!

+   Rabbit Hole               +   The Oath of Drake
+   Ons & Offs                +   My Stories
+   Apologies/Absences   +   My Roleplays
+   Veteran of Rise and Fall Siggie Wars I & II

Jag

I knew there was another woman! Both of you, get out!
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Luther

We will but I'm taking my corset with me - strip!

+   Rabbit Hole               +   The Oath of Drake
+   Ons & Offs                +   My Stories
+   Apologies/Absences   +   My Roleplays
+   Veteran of Rise and Fall Siggie Wars I & II

Belle33

We always come so close, but you never kiss me.  You're too much of a tease.  We're done.

Insanityenviesme

you keep biting your fingers, but when I bite your lips you yell at me.. Its so not fair!! I cant do this!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

I ask you to indulge my oral fixation and you refuse.  I guess we aren't meant to be.

Insanityenviesme

How can you be soo against bras?! They're so pretty..I'm sorry, but I cant be with you anymore
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

Why does it take you so long to get home?  I'm tired of waiting - it's over!

Insanityenviesme

Why are you always asleep when I get home?! Honestly, this is ridiculous! Goodbye!
Moments of Sanity

Jazra

I know I said I wanted tall, dark and mysterious. But you took it to extremes, so I'm out of here.
Ons & Offs
Absences

Insanityenviesme

You're one to talk!! How the eff can I live with you when all you show me is a pair of legs?! I was hoping you were just teasing, but this is too much!!
Moments of Sanity

olive

(If you are going to stand out there and stare into my window all night please have the decency to zip up your pants?) 

You're always out there but you never come up here. I can't handle this long distance affair any longer. Shoo!

Insanityenviesme

(Uhh.. What if I like a healthy breeze around my privates :p )

I beg you to stop teasing me with that gorgeous behind, but you never listen!! Gah, I cant take it anymore!!
Moments of Sanity

olive

Holding my kitty cat hostage in that little black bag won't convince me to take you back. I never liked that one anyway.  Please move on!