The Harem of L'annawnshee - Come get your DOM on!

Started by SpiralSpider, March 24, 2015, 05:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiralSpider

Lux, Lady Kitsune, Captjoe - I'd love to see your characters.  :-)

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Captjoe

Quote from: SpiralSpider on March 31, 2015, 02:33:04 PM
Lux, Lady Kitsune, Captjoe - I'd love to see your characters.  :-)

I might put together something later on today. As I said, I'm still on the ropes for this one.
I cannot make you believe the truth. I may only tell it to you.

No good day will ever be completely good, and no bad day will ever be completely bad. Therefore, ever good day has it's price, and every bad day has it's reward.

SpiralSpider

No worries.

I understand group games can be troublesome for some.

Captjoe

I used to do them alot. I just always hated getting locked out of it because my scene partner hasn't been on in a while.

No good day will ever be completely good, and no bad day will ever be completely bad. Therefore, ever good day has it's price, and every bad day has it's reward.

SpiralSpider

I understand; that happened to me quite a bit, too. That's why I've implemented the 3 strikes thing in this game and will take characters out of a scene if they haven't been posted for in two+ weeks. I hate being strict, but I don't want anyone to feel left out.

SweetSerenade

Good thing I have an excuse... XD I have a con this weekend. Pretty much busy from nowish to next tuesday.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Captjoe

Played By: Captjoe
Character Name: Silverscale ( Real Name: Unknown. )
Sex & Gender: Male
Role: Guard
Race: Naga
Height: 6'5
Physical Appearance: What you would call a runners build. Upper body lean and with a greyish hue, light muscles along his shoulders and arms. Where his hips should be make way for a snake like lower body that trails behind him as he moves. His scales are moonlight silver, with his eyes and hair matching that.
Personality: Silverscale keeps to himself and speaks only when spoken to or when it seems right for him to do so. But he is not docile. He is a competent warrior and isn't afraid to use his entire body as a weapon. Be it to restrain rowdy guests with his lower half, or sedate them with a bite from his fangs.
History: One of the few children of a Sidhe and a Naga, Silverscale was treated as an outcast by his tribe. Having never been given and actual name to call his own, he took the name the members of his tribe used to insult him. Never having really known either of his sires he left his tribe as soon as he came of age, deciding to find a place that would accept him as he was. He spent much of his short life exploring the world, discovering and experiencing new things whenever he could.

For a short while he took small mercenary jobs to keep himself a float, helping him hone his combat skills until he could be considered a good fighter. Though he is rather quiet he's not one to back down from a fight, though he only resorts to killing his opponents when they give him no other choice. It was during one of these jobs that he found himself in the attention of L'annawnshee. Seeing an opportunity to be somewhere he could call his own he gladly accepted her offer of employment, though without knowledge of just what she had in mind.
Notes on Sexuality: Heterosexual
Pairings available with this character: MxF, Groups that include females
Kinks: Restraining, biting, fighting for dominance
What s/he won't do: Scat, blood, intense pain, torture
Additional Notes: As with most of his kind his mouth contains two needle-like fangs that press against the outside of his teeth when not in use. Depending on the situation his venom either causes a slow building paralysis that peaks with full motion loss, or a burning aphrodisiac that sets the victim's body alight with desire.

I might add more to it later, but this is what I have so far.

SpiralSpider

Quote from: SweetSerenade on March 31, 2015, 04:24:09 PM
Good thing I have an excuse... XD I have a con this weekend. Pretty much busy from nowish to next tuesday.

XD You have nothing to worry about, Sweets. You haven't officially joined the story with her yet anyway.

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Captjoe on March 31, 2015, 06:47:48 PM
Played By: Captjoe
Character Name: Silverscale ( Real Name: Unknown. )
Role: Guard
Race: Naga
Height: 6'5
Physical Appearance: What you would call a runners build. Upper body lean and with a greyish hue, light muscles along his shoulders and arms. Where his hips should be make way for a snake like lower body that trails behind him as he moves. His scales are moonlight silver, with his eyes and hair matching that.
Personality: Silverscale keeps to himself and speaks only when spoken to or when it seems right for him to do so. But he is not docile. He is a competent warrior and isn't afraid to use his entire body as a weapon. Be it to restrain rowdy guests with his lower half, or sedate them with a bite from his fangs.
History: One of the few children of a Sidhe and a Naga, Silverscale was treated as an outcast by his tribe. Having never been given and actual name to call his own, he took the name the members of his tribe used to insult him. Never having really known either of his sires he left his tribe as soon as he came of age, deciding to find a place that would accept him as he was. He spent much of his short life exploring the world, discovering and experiencing new things whenever he could.

For a short while he took small mercenary jobs to keep himself a float, helping him hone his combat skills until he could be considered a good fighter. Though he is rather quiet he's not one to back down from a fight, though he only resorts to killing his opponents when they give him no other choice. It was during one of these jobs that he found himself in the attention of L'annawnshee. Seeing an opportunity to be somewhere he could call his own he gladly accepted her offer of employment, though without knowledge of just what she had in mind.
Notes on Sexuality: Heterosexual
Pairings available with this character: MxF, Groups that include females
Kinks: Restraining, biting, fighting for dominance
What s/he won't do: Scat, blood, intense pain, torture
Additional Notes: As with most of his kind his mouth contains two needle-like fangs that press against the outside of his teeth when not in use. Depending on the situation his venom either causes a slow building paralysis that peaks with full motion loss, or a burning aphrodisiac that sets the victim's body alight with desire.

I might add more to it later, but this is what I have so far.

Feel free to add if you desire, but I don't think it's necessary. I can approve him as-is. ^.^

Captjoe

Lady Kitsune

Played By: Lady Kitsune
Character Name: Arkan
Role: Harem C/ D (randomly)
Race: Incubus
Height: 6'3"

Physical Appearance: Arkan is tall and long in the torso, his body is well muscled though lean and he moves with the grace of a panther. His skin is swarthy and he is long in the face, with a long aquiline nose. He has dark, nearly obsidian black eyes for pupils that can turn to a glowing ice blue color when he uses any power. He has short brown, closely cropped dark hair, and a sparse mustache and goatee. On his back and upper arms is the tattoo of what seem like angel wings that are black and glossy with an almost rainbow sheen. Upon inspection, they seem almost real to the touch.

Personality: Arkan is very charming. Seducing women is his thing. He is not even above seducing a man to endure pleasures. He is rebellious to authority and not providing his two cents worth of sarcasm. He is pragmatic about saving his own skin. Arkan is also bored with life and will fit a situation to his needs. He can be ruthless and he is always about his own agenda. If he shows any kindness be sure it is for his own future benefit though he does sometimes have a soft heart for those more vulnerable than himself. He enjoys beauty and is drawn to it but above all else he enjoys the beauty of his own skin. He may outwardly seem to make light of everything but he has a horrible darkside he keeps locked away and only lets out if he truly wants to play.

History: Arkan has been around for a very long time. Having seen so much over the millennium, he has a semblance of taking life and lives lightly. His motto is to enjoy the moment because the moment is always fleeting. Or his other motto which is to save his own skin at all costs. Still, he takes unnecessary risks and the more interesting and exciting, the more fun for him. Jaded by his years, he feels there is nothing he has not done already and searches for more.

On one particular night, there was a merchant with three beautiful virgin daughters he could not resist defiling. When the merchant was away, he spent a night of debauchery as he had not in a very long while. He subjected the women of marriageable age to acts of sex they would not have dreamed of in any one of their lifetimes combined. Whether they were compliant to his needs or not, he had them bound and panting or serving his every whim. They were enslaved to his charms.

Unfortunately, the merchant came home to a sight beyond his comprehension. His daughters were either bound to his bed or performing unspeakable acts of sexual congress upon Arkan's body. To say the least, the merchant turned shades of colors Arkan had not realized existed in the human complexion. His laughter filled the room even as the crying screams of shame erupted from the girls. The merchant had called him all manner of names, some Arkan found did not even apply to him. It only made his mirth grow.

His smiles and laughter ended as the merchant grabbed the fireplace poker made of iron. Some say the incubus are of demons and others say they are of the Fae. Either way, cold iron still has some effects Arkan would find unpleasant. He would have easily dispatched the fat merchant but the merchant's guards had come as well and when the first blow from the poker showed a blistering welt, the merchant began to get the idea that Arkan was more than he seemed. The merchant was well traveled and stories were something he collected. Hence he had instructed that they use chains to wound Arkan. The fight was epic and despite being on the losing side of this fight, he quite enjoyed himself.

They had wrapped him in iron chains and as if the merchant were dealing karma, had presented him to a fellow trader of exotic goods. Arkan found himself being presented to the harem of the L'annawnshee. He could only smile to himself, the dark thoughts cascading through his mind.

Notes on Sexuality: Arkan prefers to be a Dom but a situation is a situation. He prefers females but he does as he pleases and sexual encounters are sexual encounters and any warm body can fulfill his voracious appetite.

Pairings available with this character: All pairings are doable....orgies as well.

Kinks: He prefers to be on top and does most anything. He mostly enjoys the discomfort of others as they succumb to his and their own desires. Things like bathroom play are negotiable. There really is not too much he will not do.

What s/he won't do: No mutilation of his person beyond whipping welts or cuts that cannot heal. I do not like face branding though other parts are okay. He will not mutilate as well unless the scene calls for it. No scat. No vore.

Additional Notes: He is a top but if you want a non-con scene with him, he will whether it is done to him or to the person involved.
I am working on it, I swear!

SpiralSpider

Played By: Spiral Spider
Character Name: Tsuma Nagasada
Sex & Gender: cisgender female
Role: guard
Race: human
(though it is rumored she has the blood of a God within her)
Height: 5'10
Physical Appearance: Tsuma is far taller than the average lady where she is from, she is also far more strong-willed and rebellious. She has a sturdy, somewhat stout build that would make her seem shorter than she is if one was not near her or did not have a point of reference - our minds tend to see big bottoms and thick, muscular thighs as more likely to be on a shorter frame. So it's not uncommon for people to be quite surprised upon meeting this voluptuous Asian woman. Her eyes are a neutral gray that tend to change color depending upon what she wears or how she feels. Her hair is naturally black, kept long and loose or piled atop her head when expecting a long battle. Aside from her hands, neck and face, her body has a variety of tattoos scattered about, each one of special meaning and a few have been enchanted thanks to L'anna's contacts.
peek

Personality: Hired for her neutral attitude and skill with a blade, Tsuma is just slightly on the lazy side. She never shirks her duties, but she gets them over with as quickly and efficiently as possible so she can enjoy as much free time as possible. Tsuma could care less about the personal goals and interests of the harem men, she views them very similarly to animals. Truthfully, even men outside her employer's cage are usually viewed as below her. She is not wantonly cruel or particularly arrogant, but her personal experiences have left her with a very sour taste in her mouth whenever she considers the results of a male-dominated society. Singularly, they could be fine but as a group their single-mindedness and aggressive behavior was bound to cause destruction and ruin. Better to leave the important affairs in the hands of women. Once someone gets to know her, a contrasting sweetness is there. She can be playful, teasing and has been known to play the odd prank on someone if she considers them friend. She loves all things decadent - good food, silky clothing and pampering of all kinds (though she rarely gets to indulge, due to her rank and station)
History: Born into a family in the samurai caste, she was far too energetic and restless to lead a conservative life as most females choose to. Tsuma became a warrior like her brothers, much to the chagrin of her parents, although they did not stand in her way they did try to talk her out of the lifestyle time and time again. Along with the laughter behind her back (from those who truly dared), she found it hard to be taken seriously by the other fighters, even when her country began invading west and she more than proved herself capable in combat.

After the westward push made great progress, she found herself unable to put up with the perpetual disdain of her compatriots. Her captain was a high-born womanizer who suffered from delusions of grandeur in that he believed he could give no wrong order. The far more tactically-savvy Tsuma saw only failure at the end of the road he paved and since her words were disregarded on a regular basis, she did the decidedly dishonorable thing and went AWOL, continuing the journey Wesward until she joined a merchant caravan as a hired guard. She enjoyed learning more about the western world, though she found it difficult to continue learning new languages and adapting to new cultures. The mild climate of the country L'anna lived in and the way she kept house proved too much of a paradise for Tsuma to resist. She sought out employment at the castle, wanting to see with her own eyes how a woman so flawlessly ruled. L'anna came to find that, although Tsuma was a foreigner, she held no ties to any of her former allegiances and has come to trust her fairly well.
Notes on Sexuality: A '2' on the Kinsey scale, Tsuma enjoys all things pertaining to androgyny. She likes her men fair, and possibly even more beautiful than she is. Although she's never had homosexual encounters as of yet, they would not be ruled out - particularly with other strong women. She likes to be in charge, but that doesn't mean that she can't play innocent and she can be quite loving with a partner, cherishing them in her own way.
Pairings available with this character: Generally anything, though she would prefer sexual encounters that are more than just for physical release. Romance is possible, though it's difficult to know who she can trust. A singular lover she could call her own would be ideal.
Kinks: She'll indulge in many kinks her partner is into; she loves to explore. On her own, she is fond of ritualistic aspects of sex (magical rites and marking in particular), body worship (and sweet kisses), teasing and drawn-out foreplay.
What she won't do: Submit to a male (unless it's a trap or just temporary pretending)
Additional Notes:

More info to come on her...

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Lady Kitsune on March 31, 2015, 08:24:11 PM
Played By: Lady Kitsune
Character Name: Arkan
Role: Harem C/ D (randomly)
Race: Incubus
Height: 6'3"

Physical Appearance: Arkan is tall and long in the torso, his body is well muscled though lean and he moves with the grace of a panther. His skin is swarthy and he is long in the face, with a long aquiline nose. He has dark, nearly obsidian black eyes for pupils that can turn to a glowing ice blue color when he uses any power. He has short brown, closely cropped dark hair, and a sparse mustache and goatee. On his back and upper arms is the tattoo of what seem like angel wings that are black and glossy with an almost rainbow sheen. Upon inspection, they seem almost real to the touch.

Personality: Arkan is very charming. Seducing women is his thing. He is not even above seducing a man to endure pleasures. He is rebellious to authority and not providing his two cents worth of sarcasm. He is pragmatic about saving his own skin. Arkan is also bored with life and will fit a situation to his needs. He can be ruthless and he is always about his own agenda. If he shows any kindness be sure it is for his own future benefit though he does sometimes have a soft heart for those more vulnerable than himself. He enjoys beauty and is drawn to it but above all else he enjoys the beauty of his own skin. He may outwardly seem to make light of everything but he has a horrible darkside he keeps locked away and only lets out if he truly wants to play.

History: Arkan has been around for a very long time. Having seen so much over the millennium, he has a semblance of taking life and lives lightly. His motto is to enjoy the moment because the moment is always fleeting. Or his other motto which is to save his own skin at all costs. Still, he takes unnecessary risks and the more interesting and exciting, the more fun for him. Jaded by his years, he feels there is nothing he has not done already and searches for more.

On one particular night, there was a merchant with three beautiful virgin daughters he could not resist defiling. When the merchant was away, he spent a night of debauchery as he had not in a very long while. He subjected the women of marriageable age to acts of sex they would not have dreamed of in any one of their lifetimes combined. Whether they were compliant to his needs or not, he had them bound and panting or serving his every whim. They were enslaved to his charms.

Unfortunately, the merchant came home to a sight beyond his comprehension. His daughters were either bound to his bed or performing unspeakable acts of sexual congress upon Arkan's body. To say the least, the merchant turned shades of colors Arkan had not realized existed in the human complexion. His laughter filled the room even as the crying screams of shame erupted from the girls. The merchant had called him all manner of names, some Arkan found did not even apply to him. It only made his mirth grow.

His smiles and laughter ended as the merchant grabbed the fireplace poker made of iron. Some say the incubus are of demons and others say they are of the Fae. Either way, cold iron still has some effects Arkan would find unpleasant. He would have easily dispatched the fat merchant but the merchant's guards had come as well and when the first blow from the poker showed a blistering welt, the merchant began to get the idea that Arkan was more than he seemed. The merchant was well traveled and stories were something he collected. Hence he had instructed that they use chains to wound Arkan. The fight was epic and despite being on the losing side of this fight, he quite enjoyed himself.

They had wrapped him in iron chains and as if the merchant were dealing karma, had presented him to a fellow trader of exotic goods. Arkan found himself being presented to the harem of the L'annawnshee. He could only smile to himself, the dark thoughts cascading through his mind.

Notes on Sexuality: Arkan prefers to be a Dom but a situation is a situation. He prefers females but he does as he pleases and sexual encounters are sexual encounters and any warm body can fulfill his voracious appetite.

Pairings available with this character: All pairings are doable....orgies as well.

Kinks: He prefers to be on top and does most anything. He mostly enjoys the discomfort of others as they succumb to his and their own desires. Things like bathroom play are negotiable. There really is not too much he will not do.

What s/he won't do: No mutilation of his person beyond whipping welts or cuts that cannot heal. I do not like face branding though other parts are okay. He will not mutilate as well unless the scene calls for it. No scat. No vore.

Additional Notes: He is a top but if you want a non-con scene with him, he will whether it is done to him or to the person involved.
Works for me, Lady. Welcome!

Lady Kitsune

I am working on it, I swear!

SpiralSpider

I moved all current characters to the Character Thread. Now I just need to update the first post with the role links in it...

Aaaand... done.

Everyone who's approved can jump in the OOC and post whenever they feel like.

Astrofig

Some of the harem boys should come play with Luka in the yard. He's trying to escape!

SpiralSpider

SpiralSpider

Astrofig

bubby

Lux12

I should be making a final decision on which of my characters I will use soon. I hit a bit of a dead spot in my inspiration a few days ago, but my muse has recovered.

bubby

Quote from: Lux12 on April 08, 2015, 11:23:16 AM
I should be making a final decision on which of my characters I will use soon. I hit a bit of a dead spot in my inspiration a few days ago, but my muse has recovered.

Eeeeexcellennnt....  >:)

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Lux12 on April 08, 2015, 11:23:16 AM

Glad to hear it, Lux. You have great ideas and such well thought-out characters. I'm glad you're joining in. ^.^

SpiralSpider

We have a couple more characters coming in soon.  ;)

SpiralSpider

Going to add a name or two to the role list, otherwise everything should be updated.  :-)