Sexy Space Pirate adventure yarrrr! (Seeking M or F ) (EDIT::Picture added)

Started by Malgriff, September 18, 2012, 05:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malgriff

I was watching Treasure planet and the urge to do this role play immedietly started niggling away at my brain so here goes..

A young girl, around five, six years old is taken aboard a pirate ship after a raid on a space cruiser, The crew are not sure what to do with her and when she regains conciousness she shows some spark, feistyness that they liked. So they keep her on board, teach her everything any self respecting pirate should know. The captains' son/daughter ( you) would be just a little older and, (make up how you feel about the newcomer)
skip ahead a few years and the girl is now 18 and as energetic as ever. The captain is getting on in years and plans a final raid for his time as captain on a millitary ship or something equaly valuble. Anything can happen after this point, I definatly want there to be something between our characters eventualy.

Please pm me if you're interested, and please make sure you're availible to post at least once a day and let me know if you won't be able to make a post for any length of time. Thanks in advance <3