Anyone heard of Pokegirls?

Started by Ajoxer, May 23, 2005, 02:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajoxer

Think Pokemon, but with attractive girls with neato powers instead of cute monsters, and lots of sex- To tame them, to keep them tame, for the hell of it, etcetera.

Anyone interested?
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

MadPanda

;D

No kidding!  I remember that fanfic...Wild Horses and Pokegirls, I think it was called.  Oh, priceless.  Can I have the girl-type Pikachu?
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Ajoxer

Heh. I'm thinking people could play either humans or Pokegirls- I have a nice big text file that talks about various Pokegirls and stuff. Very useful.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

MadPanda

Well, I for one shall await the new game with bated breath and...dare I say it...a hint of anticipation (which is odd, considering how much I dislike the original).  :P

In Memory of Bishrook

Verkandt

Hmm, interesting idea.

Could be a cool game to try.

Any idea where I can find the afo-mentioned fanfic?

MadPanda

Alas, no clue.  It USED to be on fanfiction.net, but it sort of got removed for (ahem) adult content.  I mean REALLY adult content. Three guesses what was meant by 'training your pokegirls'. 

But I'll keep my eyes peeled and my ears to the ground for you, Aleizander.

In Memory of Bishrook

Verkandt

Ajoxer

I believe the Ranma 1/2 Lemon stories database has it- http://stfan.free.fr/

Ajoxer

So, anyone else interested? Pleeeease?

Stumpy

despite the the fact that being able to play pokemon, makes me teh coolest dad in school according to my girls, by the way has anyone else noticed that the pokemon card game is way harder to play thatn its so called older version, MTG. I'd be interested i haven't read teh aforementioned piece of fanfiction so far, but it sounds good.

Ajoxer

I always despised the Pokemon card game with a passion.

Amberghylles

I'm still interested.  Now, do we have any females inclinded to play?  That would be the kicker I think...

Also, while not really on topic at all, a very amuseing incident I witnessed during the height of the Pokemon craze:

While in a used book store, I overheard the younger clerk trying (at length and without great success) to explain Pokemon to his older manager...

Until, suddenly, the old man nodded and snapped his fingers.  "OH!" he exclaimed, "It's cockfighting for kids!"

Ajoxer

XD.

Well, Trainers can be either female or male- Though females have a tendency to go through Threshold, which transforms them into Pokegirls. Pokegirls generally have less rights than most people, and in some places are basically considered no more than intelligent animals. That means a Trainer can run the gamut from someone who wants a companion and friend, who would probably treat them as their equal, to someone who is interested in nothing else than collecting as many as possible. The humans have bloodgifts, which can include being stronger, faster, able to walk up walls, that sorta thing- Almost everyone has one of these, due to the fact that Pokegirls and humans can breed, though the breeding age for Pokegirls starts in their late 20s. Anyway, it's a very fun setting- I'd love to do a game.

MadPanda

Hmm.  Yes, there's a bit of (naughty) potential involved there.

The perils of being a female trainer.  Very interesting indeed.  Would she keep her Pokegirls if she hit threshold?

In Memory of Bishrook

Hunter

Just out of curiousity (and I probably missed it), what happens when males go through the Threshold?

Ajoxer

Males don't- Only females go through Threshold. And sadly, unless a Pokegirl is able to hide her nature and has a helpful guy to keep her Tamed, she would probably lose possesion of them and become a member of a Harem herself. The world is rather poisoned against Pokegirls- There's been some shakey history between Pokegirls and humans- but things ARE getting better. Characters might even be able to contribute to this, making an example of being upstanding people...

Or they could be cruel and callous towards their Pokegirls. It's up to them.

LordAnubis

Sounds intresting enough.  write somethine up on it. I'll play if it is organized.

Hunter

Just puts a new meaning to the term "gotta catch 'em all"   ;D

Vandren

Potentially interested . . . despite despising the card game and cartoon.  :)

Btw: Simple Google search reveals . . .

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?disc=169881;article=7302;title=Pokewomon%20Forum
http://www.adultfanfiction.net - search Pokegirl
And http://stfan.free.fr/ does indeed have at least two or three stories.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Hunter

By the way, your links don't seem to work.   ???

LordAnubis

This will be intresting if it's played.  I know I'd join.

Ajoxer

I'm still quite interested in running it. ^_^

Vandren

Quote from: Hunter on May 28, 2005, 11:40:46 PM
By the way, your links don't seem to work.   ???

Just checked them . . . only the second one's not working.  I'm not sure why, though I might've copied the URL incorrectly.  Not that it's too hard to Google "AdultFanFiction.net"  :)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

LordAnubis

I found a huge listing of existing pokegirls and explainations of terms and even a timeline history.

NightBird

This sounds tempting, but I have to warn everyone that I have an odd posting schedule.  I can sometimes do a little bit late morning Eastern time US (-5GMT), then some more very late evening.

I hate my job.