Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

Quote from: Spunky on February 17, 2010, 04:38:06 PM
Very nice. I would be Ever Ready for my outgoing personality and size C for my cup size. *winks*
(blushes) is that so?
Quote from: Bluevamp on February 17, 2010, 04:37:02 PM
unhuhmm'''''
what?

Spunky

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 17, 2010, 05:01:51 PM
I ment slow danceing, forgive me its this damn headcold

*giggles* I actually read it as slow.

Bluevamp

thanks Spunky, and Shade what worng withg C size that my size too  :P
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 17, 2010, 05:10:29 PM
thanks Spunky, and Shade what worng withg C size that my size too  :P

i never said anything was wrong with it ;)

Bluevamp

well I just was wondering, a 42C at that ~giggles~
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

yeah my mom allways want to know to whom I gotem from in my family, cause everyone is small
I don't know I just was the lucky one ~lol :D
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Spunky

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 17, 2010, 05:20:02 PM
well I just was wondering, a 42C at that ~giggles~

Got me beat. *lifts beer bottle in toast before sipping*

Bluevamp

Quote from: Spunky on February 17, 2010, 05:33:11 PM
Got me beat. *lifts beer bottle in toast before sipping*

hey I wasn't try to beat anyone I really ddon't on my mom and dad side of the family are all small
and I just think its funny that all
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 17, 2010, 05:38:30 PM
hey I wasn't try to beat anyone I really ddon't on my mom and dad side of the family are all small

that is weird... maybe it's a recessive gene that managed to win out? who knows?

Spunky

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 17, 2010, 05:38:30 PM

No offense taken, hon. *tucks her in* Get some sleep. *kisses her forehead*

Shade

well, i'm off to go eat, and i'll probably study for a bit. I'll probably be on later though. bye everyone!

Spunky

Quote from: Shade226 on February 17, 2010, 06:12:04 PM
well, i'm off to go eat, and i'll probably study for a bit. I'll probably be on later though. bye everyone!

Bye, handsome. *kisses, waits until he is gone then disappears*

Night Stalker

*Enters and takes  a seat at his usual booth*
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Bluevamp

heyhey guys I is back again, yeahhh I got my cp back tonight from the shop and so far working great
how is everyonr tonight :D
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

that's god to hear, Bluevamp. I've been doing alright, just doing some laundry and studying for a calculus quiz

Night Stalker

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 17, 2010, 11:47:41 PM
heyhey guys I is back again, yeahhh I got my cp back tonight from the shop and so far working great
how is everyonr tonight :D

Howdy, good to hear that.  Not doing too bad here thanks.  Just relaxing for me.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Bluevamp

well I still got my headcold, everyone was want me to go to the hospital
but I keep telling them that I'll be fine and get over it one way or the other~giggles run jump into Shade lap~ yeeehhhyyyy got my cp back its kool too
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

that's good ;D but maybe you should go to the hospital...

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 18, 2010, 12:02:46 AM
that's good ;D but maybe you should go to the hospital...

nonono--NO" hate hospitals
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

if it's something serious, then you may need to go to the hospital... i'm just saying

Bluevamp

I feel fine for right now sweetie really I do,,,,
my friend are over protected of me that all,,,
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

really I feel a lot better now, my head still hurt a little but I is ok, and well got this damn cough now'' but I'll have it all gone soon, but I is okokok  kk...~kisses him~ :-*
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade