News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Lets play "what've you done?"

Started by Bloody Paramour, November 30, 2009, 05:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slywyn

I have. And I was interrupted in posting earlier. Hence no question. xD

Have you ever caused problems for someone else through an accident of your own?
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Little Darkling

uh i dont believe so..

What would you do for one million dollars?

rictanz73

Run 100 miles

What is the coldest place you have been?

Slywyn

Colorado. A place up in the mountains called Steamboat Springs. That place was cooooooooooooooooooooooooold.

What's the hottest place you've ever been?
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Samantha

I'm not sure if it was the hottest but I definitely got the worst sunburn in a road trip from Virginia to North Carolina in an opened to jeep... This made me real hot... :D

What's your favorite thing in the world?
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Arhys

The world itself, in all its vast disarray and glory.

What's your big question when you look up at the starry night sky?

Rora

What God was thinking about when he created the planets and the stars.

What is THE question? (the one you ponder and ponder and still can't find the answer to)

TheLegionary

How many numbers does the PI number have...

Have you ever been abducted?

BaronS

No...although one of my friends in high school almost did, thankfully they caught the guy a few days later.

Whats the weirdest phone call/text message youve ever received?
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

UberGoldy

One of my friends once spent two days texting me every time she and her boyfriend had sex...so I would randomly get texts sayin "six times..." eight times!" i think she got up to nine times in ine day...

If your fantasy lover (can be a real person or from elsewhere) and said to you that he/she/they would fulfill your deepest wishes...what would you have him/her/them do?
I watched Sweeny Todd the other day. It made me hungry. Hey, speaking of which, wanna come over for dinner?

TheLegionary

I would have my deepest wishes fullfilled...lol

Have you ever been abducted...by aliens?

BaronS

No.  I think aliens have better things to do personally.

What is your funniest inebriated moment (that you can remember)?
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Beguile's Mistress

Skinny dipping in a lake and getting thrown out by the state troopers.  Thing is, one of them was practically standing on my clothes.

What's the scariest, most horrible thing you ever made someone do.  Come on.  You know you did it.

Blaed

I made someone french kiss a dog in a Truth or Dare game.....

What is the very last thing you did that left your partner breathless?

UberGoldy

I accidentaly kicked him in the nuts....we were horsin around on the couch and my foot got in the way...

would you prefer a classic car over a modern, or vice versa?
I watched Sweeny Todd the other day. It made me hungry. Hey, speaking of which, wanna come over for dinner?

Autumn52

definitely a classic 1968 Mustang

this one only not blue I want red:

what is the last piece of furniture you bought and loved
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

AngelDoll

This mirror and printed on the surface in semi-transucent text is a testimony to the user's great beauty ( What a perfect, straight nose you have!! it is simply the most gorgeous i have ever laid eyes upon! and your wonderful lips, why, they take my breath away... etc)

What is the weirdest sexual fantasy/ situation you have ever considered/speculated about, if only briefly?

Lady Haven

Being abducted by Aliens, making out with Darth Vader, and saving the Universe.. But if that is not possible I have often fantasized about being swept away in a moment of lust so mind numbing that I have a hard time remembering my name...Is this possible????

Your weirdest sexual fantasy, that has come true....

Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.