A Vacation to Die For (Free-form/NC Exotic) STILL Accepting

Started by RainyHigh, February 22, 2014, 09:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainyHigh

GM Update on Posting Order:

Now for this fourth round of posts, I am allowing players to post whenever two players have posted before you.
It's moving a little bit too slow, so I hope this will speed it up.
And to prevent people from getting lost in two player's specific adventure if it happens, I'd still prefer it if the two players PM the scene and then post TWO LARGE posts with what happened.
Instead if 12 smaller posts.
That way people can post after two players post, and not get lost.

I N F O R M A T I O N    A B O U T     G A M E
The Island is absolutely remote. It is located in the South Pacific about 500 miles away from New Zealand (Australia continent) the average temperature is 28 degrees Celsius year round. The island has many coconut palms, mango trees and a bamboo grove. It is surrounded on three sides with healthy mangrove near a coral reef and fishing is plentiful. You can also fish just from the beach in the clear waters where you can see beautiful fish and beautiful different colored coral can be viewed just off the beach. There is a fresh water spring (a rare commodity) located on the island near a very small 'mountain/cliff'. We have a small chartered airplane and we departed from Los Angeles, California to go to New Zealand.

Game: A Vacation to Die for

• Ideal Thread: NC Free-form Exotic Small Groups
  • All gender identities (or non gender identities) welcome as well as sexuality (or non sexuality).
  • A Vacation to Die for is about a group of characters who have become stranded on a remote island in the the Pacific Ocean. The people on the island will soon discover a deserted military camp where experiments were done on human beings, granting them strange powers. The people on the island will drink and feed off of the fauna and animals and soon begin to develop powers of their own. The roles of the characters are 12 people who took a small plane to a vacation island paradise but instead crash landed on the remote island.
  • Setting: A remote island in the Pacific Ocean/Abandoned military testing site.
  • The start of the story begins with the characters waking up from the crash landing site. Everyone is alive, the two pilots, the stewardess, and the nine passengers. The characters will look for help, supplies, food and explore for a few days before finding the abandoned military site. The characters will find documents of drugs that were to help give human beings powers, but all experiments failed... However our characters will start to develop a range of powers on the island. Will they use them against each other or in  a way to get help and escape the island.
  • There are three roles absolutely needed which are the two pilots and flight steward. The other roles can be of business class, prisoner maybe, star, average Joe/Jane, or something else.
  • Resources: This is a free-form game, so your imagination!
  • Pacing of Game: Unsure of the pacing style of the game this as of yet.
  • Sexual Activity: As much as needed
  • Tagging: It may be used yes.
Game Master Info / GM(s) Participation Level (If/where applicable)

• Will there be a Co-GM? If someone volunteers yes.
  • How guided will the play be(sandbox, directed etc)? It will be directed, but on a very light level (plot wise).
  • What extent will players be allowed to create/use environment or setting details? As much as they want, but all of the technology on the island is dead. Only remnants of the drug is left everywhere (in plants, the water, the dirt, the animals)
  • How NPC's will be handled?  They will be "lost" on the island (considered not active and remain in the dark so to speak), and taken over by new players should they arrive. So for instance if we start the game off with five people, the other seven people are lost somewhere on the island.
  • How active will the GM be? Every other day.
  • Will there be an OOC thread? Yes for plotting or funnies.
  • How to contact/approach GM with questions? Anyway you can! PM is fastest though.
  • How will decisions be resolved? Either by GM, vote, the players at hand (consensus) or dice-roll.
  • Will PvP be allowed? Of course! If you don't want to predict what will happen, then the use of dice-rolls could be implemented.
Additional:

• PLEASE respect each other's ON's and OFF's
  • Players can post weekly at the least or more than that. If you want to drop out or drop in PM the GM.
  • New players can be brought in as the characters that are lost on the island. If there are no more, then perhaps a freakishly new phenomena would be to switch bodies or transport off the island but a new person would be brought back in your place. Or you can be pulled from an alternate universe, something like that. XD
  • The writing style of the game is expected to be third person past tense unless everyone wants to try something new (and the same).
P O W E R S
Will not appear until after characters discover the documents stating the experiments on human beings over 60 years ago.
These will be generated with dice rolls, I want them to be random for the characters. IF PEOPLE STRONGLY OPPOSE THIS I MIGHT CHANGE MY MIND IF THEY OFFER ALTERNATIVE.
The dice will be one 100 sided die.
1-5: Super Strength.
6-10: Super Speed.
11-15: Super Endurance/Healing.
16-20: Mind to Mind Communication.
21-25: The ability to remove senses like making someone blind or deaf (temporarily).
26-30: Super Relflexes and Agility.
31-35: Super Senses (sigh, sound, touch, smell...)
36-40: Breathe underwater. So in theory ... they could make it off the island if they kept swimming and repeat, but they may die of exhaustion before making it very far.
41-45: Flight. So in theory ... they could make it off the island if they kept flying and repeat, but they may die of exhaustion before making it very far.
46-50: Teleportation (within twelve feet) So in theory ... they could make it off the island if they kept telporting and repeat, but they may die of exhaustion before making it very far.
51-55: Phasing through objects.
56-60: Control Fire.
61-65: Control Water.
66-70: Control Earth.
71-75: Control Wind.
76-80: Telekenesis.
81-85: Forcefields.
85-90: Invisibility.
91-95: Shape shift into a panther (or some other land animal).
96-100: The ability to negate anthers powers.

Tagging Code:
[float=left][img height=170]IMG URL[/img][/float]
[b]Character:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Players Nearby:[/b]
[b]Time:[/b]

Map:

Map of Island and the possible two routes available. One heads into danger and the other is safe. Powers will begin to take place before we reach danger (if that route is picked) It is the orange portion of the arrows. I've decided that powers will begin to manifest before the military base is found. The red colored parts of the arrows denote that everyone will have powers as they march forward. We do meet each other before reaching the military base. I can edit the map if our groups get split up or smaller.

Will there be help at the military base? Possibly.
Will there be food at the military base? Yes.
Will there be danger at the military base? Absolutely.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

RainyHigh

Update... I have one person interested. I'll wait for at least three more before asking for character sheets.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Chaosfox

There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs

Chaosfox

There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

RainyHigh

Sweet-ems!

Glad to hear it, if someone has anything to add in or ask please feel free to let me know.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

King Serperior

Although I do like the concept of this game and would join it, I am afraid I cannot.  However, I would like to suggest something other than "shapeshiting into animals" for the simple fact that one could become a Dolphin or a Shark and escape the island that way.  Another thing you may want to change is the "controlling of animals" for the simple fact that humans are technically animals AND if you keep the shapeshifting, then they run the risk of controlling.

Of course, this is just my two cents and I may be way overthinking this.

However, I do wish you a lot of luck and I will be keeping an eye on this game as well   :-)

~ KS

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

RainyHigh

Quote from: King Serperior on February 23, 2014, 12:24:35 PM
....However, I do wish you a lot of luck and I will be keeping an eye on this game as well   :-)
~ KS

Thank you, these are two very good points that I will take up and attend to. I didn't think about them that way. :)

edit: Changed the last two power to the following...
91-95: Shape shift into a panther (or some other land animal).
96-100: The ability to negate anthers powers.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

RainyHigh

Character sheet
If you choose to include a picture, PLEASE use photos/real life pictures *only*, to keep things simple.

[center][u][b]Character:[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Ethnicity:[/b]
[b]Sex: [/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Relationship Status:[/b]
[b]Previous (Or current) Profession:[/b]
[center][u][b]Appearance:[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Hair: [/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Skin:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b] (physical defects, overall appearance)
[center][b][u]Information:[/u][/b]
[/center]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Hobbies and Interests: [/b]
OOC Ons and Offs:

edit: one approved character sheet coming up....
Rainy's Ons and Offs

RainyHigh

Quote from: Countdown on February 23, 2014, 03:56:59 PM
Character:Name: Stage and Celebrity Name:  Matt Stone  Real Name:  Matthew Stewart
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Sex:  Male
Relationship Status:Single
Previous (Or current) Profession:Is the frontman, singer/songwriter/guitarist for the popular rock band “Holding Travisty”
Appearance:Hair: Normally blonde, but it has been dyed with some red in it
Eyes:greenish/blue
Skin: kind of a pasty white.  He doesn't see much sun.
Weight:195 lbs.
Height:6' 1/2”
Other: (physical defects, overall appearance)He has tattoos, sleeves and over his back and some of his chest.  They're all well done, having gone to great artists.  They are depiction of various fantasy art, swords and sorcerery and they're done well enough that even someone who might not like tattoos would appreciate them.
Information:
Personality:  Being the frontman for a successful rock and roll band, he plays the part well.  Deep down though, he had only really got into it for the love of the music not the fame.  A lot of what he's done and how he's acted is very much an act, as he was put through the machine, to help sell records.  A bit of an asshole at times, he's really a sweetheart when it comes down to it who's a bit lost when it comes to who he really should be and what he's meant to do
Background:  Started a rock band at a young age and at some early point in his life the band was found by a record producer and they were offered a record deal.  Some would say he sold his soul.  He has loads of money and fame, but he's not as happy as one might think when they achieve what they perceive to be their end goal so soon in life.  He longs for REAL meaning and a woman who might ground him.  He loves music and he loves rock n' roll, but he's not sure he wants to go back to the band.  He's on this trip to hopefully take a break, find himself, and as the rest of the band said, “get better”, so they can continue their ride through success and fame.  He HAS had drug problems in the past and they knew that if he got too depressed he might revert back to those tendencies, so they sent him on this remote vacation retreat instead.
Hobbies and Interests: Music and playing guitar.  Sings quite well.  Loves video games and lots of things that rock and rollers might.  Drugs have always come in and out of his life, although he's clean right now.  Has an odd obsession with mini-golf that no one in the music world knows about.
OOC Ons and Offs: See my own, but he's done some pretty kinky shit while being in a rock n' roll band so there's a lot he's up for.  If you're not sure, ask first.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

someinheritthewealth

Still looking for people and apologies no one else post in my rp, I was disappointed :(. Anyway I am intrigued might be able to use one of my characters created for another rp in this.

RainyHigh

I have another person interested in a role for a pilot so that is one pilot and one rock star. If I might, I may do a character too... It would probably be the stewardess or some business class woman.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

RainyHigh

Quote from: someinheritthewealth on February 26, 2014, 03:40:16 PM
Still looking for people and apologies no one else post in my rp, I was disappointed :(. Anyway I am intrigued might be able to use one of my characters created for another rp in this.

Sorry about no one posting in your rp someinherittthewealth. I'm glad that a character may be useful in this synopsis though. :)
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

RainyHigh

So to clarify we have…

Chaosfix Interested but NO Character Sheet (or even Role) Submitted.
King Serperior Interested but NOT PLAYING.
Countdown interested and YES, HAS a Character Sheet (or even Role) Submitted.
Someinheritthewealth interested but NO Character Sheet(or even Role) Submitted.
Saria interested and YES, HAS Character Sheet(or even Role) Submitted.
Chreestafer interested but NO Character Sheet (or even Role) Submitted.

and ofcourse Myself interested but NO Character Sheet (or even Role) Submitted

So 7 people commented, 6 are interested, and 2 have roles and character sheet submitted.

update: the female to male ratio is 2:4
Rainy's Ons and Offs

MaiMizzu

Lemme give thought to what kind of character I'd like to play, and i'd be interested in joining
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs

someinheritthewealth

I shall post my character today, right now just up.

someinheritthewealth

Character:
Name: Frieda Turner
Ethnicity: Asian
Sex: Female
Relationship Status: Single
Previous (Or current) Profession: None (She's an Orphan)
Appearance:
Hair: Dyed Red
Eyes:Dark Brown
Skin: White
Weight:
Height: 5.6
Other: (physical defects, overall appearance)
Information:
Personality: Introverted, clearly shy but can be somewhat flirty. There a deep almost solemn look in her eyes, like even when happy she's not entirely content. Prone to bouts of self loathing appears very likable, but miserable and morose.

Background: Frieda or Annie as she likes to be called is a strange case her family died in a car crash when she was just one, and then to an orphanage she went. After almost 14 years living there, and never getting anywhere she began to speak of someone sneaking around the place. She could never find him except in her dreams, and could never see his face, as she obsessed over this, people began to worry.

Psychologists were called and she was interviewed daily, many ideas were thrown around, from the one the staff members perhaps raping her or using her sexually, to her feeling guilty over the fact she survived. But adamantly she just kept mentioning this man, this shapeless form who taunted her and made her life a living hell, eventually they gave up and just kept her suicide watch.

One time she went outside to follow her spectre, the door slammed shut and orphanage burst into flames, and no matter how she tried the door would not open.

To this day she thinks that fire was meant for her and suffers massive survivors guilt, she has no family, very few friends and it's only hearing about this event that had woken her up from her walking coma, she knows for sure he's to blame, but can't prove it.

Deciding she needs a break and maybe in hopes in escaping The Darkness she saves up for a flight hoping that change of scenery outside the US would help, sadly... sadly there is no break from this Hell...

Hobbies and Interests: Playing video games and reading

OOC Ons and Offs:

MaiMizzu

Character:
Name: Mina Corvo
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Relationship Status: Divorced
Previous (Or current) Profession: Police Officer, aspiring to be a detective
Appearance:

Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Light Blue
Skin: White
Weight: 145 lbs
Height: 5’8”
Other: A small scar on her left shoulder. A knife wound near her left hip.
Information:
Personality: Mina is a very straight forward, to the point person. She doesn’t like being coy or beating around the bush. In regards to most things in her life, that is. When it comes to her personal life or her feelings, she’s often unwilling to freely offer anything. She has an inquisitive mind, and often her curiousity gets her into places she shouldn’t be. She always tries to follow the rules, but when she gets it into her head that her way is better, then she’s willing to bend those same rules. Which has made her life as a police officer difficult.
Background: Mina was adopted at 3 months by a good, middle class family in northeast Ohio. Her childhood was nothing out of the ordinary, in fact she actually had a very good life. Her father worked hard to provide as a construction foreman, her mother worked as a secretary for a plumbing company. She was an only child, but she was never spoiled. At an early age her parents taught her the importance of not taking anything for granted.
She graduated with high marks, but she drifted job to job after high school. When she was 20, she met a man named Shawn while working at a Subway. They fell in love almost immediately, and nearly 6 months after they met, they were married. And for a while it was a happy marriage. For a while. Mina’s interests had started to drift towards the police academy, to becoming an officer full time. Something Shawn was opposed to. This was just one of the many arguments they would have. And when Mina was nearly 23, they got a divorce. Mina continued to the police academy, graduating again with high marks. She has worked as a police officer ever since, but her goal is to become a detective.
Hobbies and Interests: Mina is a big science fiction nut, she always has been. She loves all kinds of electronics (she’s a gadget girl). She inherited a love of mechanical engineering from her father, they often spent time taking apart cars and putting them back together. But she does enjoy a quiet life. Her idea of a good night is sitting at home with a good movie or book.
OOC Ons and Offs: See my O/O, pretty straight forward stuff.

The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

RainyHigh

Quote from: Deathnote on February 28, 2014, 12:24:10 AM
Character:Name: Andy 'Rock' Yang
Ethnicity: Chinese
Sex: Male
Previous (Or current) Profession: Bounty Hunter

Appearance:Hair: Jet Black
Eyes: Dark Brown
Skin: Pale
Weight: 160 lbs
Height: 5ft 9in
Other: Lean and wiry body shape and covered in scars ranging from gunshot wounds, knife wounds, and one from a grenade injury.

Information:

Personality: Rock rarely lets anything get to him making him very hard to piss off and/or depress.  He attempts to be approachable and tries to be friendly with other people, though it's obvious that he's not very good at it.  He can also be surprisingly stubborn and make very reckless decisions at times.  Once he's made up his mind about something, he'll see through it to the end.

Rock is also the type to see things in shades of gray.  He believes that everything is situational and prefers to hear the full story before having to judge someone if he has to.  He also believes that there is good in everyone, though there are people he would find hard to forgive if at all.

Background: When he was only a child, Andy Yang was kidnapped off the streets of Hong Kong and taken into an unknown country, where he was forced into slavery.  For a few months, he had to endure hard labour while being forced to work in the mines.  The foreman of that mine was particularly sadistic and cruel, barely feeding the workers and going on frequent power trips.  The other labourers weren't all that much better.  On Andy's first day in the mines, one of the adult labourers overpowered and stole his food.  This didn't happen everyday, but it happened frequently enough that one day, he collapsed from lack of nutrition.  Fortunately, at that point, one of the other labourers named Sanda took pity on him and gave him some of her own food.  Since then, the two became friends, despite not knowing each other's language.  Since Andy was unable to speak the local language, the other labourers gave him a name.  It was at this time that Andy's name changed to Rock.

There was little to no regard for safety, resulting in several labourers to lose their lives on a regular basis.  One particular mining accident resulted in the deaths of a large number of workers.  Unsurprisingly, after that incident, a plan for rebellion was already underway among the labourers.  They revolted against their oppressors and in the middle of all that chaos, Rock took the opportunity to attempt to kill the foreman.  Unfortunately for him, the foreman was not only bigger and stronger, but he also had connections with the military.

Instead of being killed, Rock was forcibly recruited into the military and assigned to a military base deep in the mountains.  The soldiers there primarily used him and several other young recruits to search for land mines.  For some reason unknown to Rock, he was able to avoid stepping on any mines and survive.  One day, the military base was under attack during the dead of the night.  The enemies were practically invisible, taking out the soldiers one by one.  They knew their way around the mountains.  They made no sound.  The only evidence that they were even there were the soldiers who inexplicably went missing, only to be found the next morning in pieces.

The same thing happened to the patrol of soldiers that Rock was assigned to.  When one of them went missing, they thought that something was wrong.  When another was gone, they were certain that something was out there.  Inevitably, Rock was the only one left.  Armed with an assault rifle, Rock moved quickly through the mountain forest.  He didn't even see it coming.  Before he knew it, he was knocked onto his back by something fast and powerful.  Screaming out in pain, he fired away, but to no avail.  All he saw after that was a shadow of some kind moving through the trees.  When he made his way back to the base, there was no one there.  No one alive, anyway.  With no one to stop him, he stole as much money and ammunition as he could and got out of there as quickly as possible.

By the time he was thirteen, he was working as a mercenary for a bunch of smugglers.  One of the reasons why he got the job was because one of the smugglers happened to be Sanda.  Sanda eventually revealed that she was actually one of the mercenaries who attacked the military base back then.  She had joined up with them shortly after escaping from the mines.  For the next several years, Rock would help Sanda become an arms dealer with her own ship for smuggling.  Using false credentials, Rock obtained legitimate citizenship in the US, where he obtained a G.E.D. and a bounty hunter's license.

The bounty hunter's license was originally meant to be used as a cover, though most of his jobs turned out to be legitimate.  Through Sanda's connections, Rock was introduced to several wealthy clients who wished to directly hire someone like him to capture certain targets who have proven to be elusive to conventional law enforcement.  Some of these targets have... less than legitimate bounties on their heads.  It was because of one of these wealthy clients that Rock has found himself on a small plane to a vacation island paradise.

Hobbies and Interests:

OOC Ons and Offs: You can find my Ons & Offs here
Rainy's Ons and Offs

RainyHigh

Chaosfix Interested NO CS
King Serperior Interested but NOT PLAYING.
Countdown interested YES CS [I approved of the rock star character]
Someinheritthewealth interested YES CS [I approve of the mental disorder/haunted character]
Saria interested YES CS [I approve of the socially inept pilot]
Chreestafer interested NO CS
Rainyhigh interested YES CS [approved teacher with a haughty attitude]
MaiMizzy interested YES CS [I approve of the police officer character]
Deathnote interested YES CS [I approve of the bounty hunter/military character]

Approved characters there are six. 2 are male and 3 are female. Awaiting TWO more CS. Meanwhile since I have more than the five I wanted I will begin to create an OOC/Info and Character Sheet Thread in the NC Exotic Free-form groups.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Saria

Character:
Name: Janisha Sooriya
Ethnicity: Indian
Previous (Or current) Profession: Pilot
Appearance:
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Dark brown
Skin: Olive
Weight: 52 kg
Height: 178 cm
Other: Jani is lanky and somewhat awkward, and since she is shy about her appearance tends to slouch and keep her head down – usually with her hat pulled low so her eyes are hard to see. She prefers dressing plainly – T-shirt and jeans, or even just sweats, when she’s not on the job. She can, and does, look professional when she’s working of course, and is so good at looking professional that some of her colleagues don’t even know how reserved and withdrawn she is in her private life. She has no distinctive marks or accessories – she prefers to not to be noticeable.
Information:
Personality: Those who only know Jani professionally think she is a competent, confident, easy-going, yet meticulously cautious person – exactly the kind of person people want as the pilot on their flights. She is the kind of person who won’t even tell you what colour shoes she’s wearing without looking down to check first, and often insists on doing her own mechanical inspection walkaround of the aircraft before she flies. Off the job, though, it’s an entirely different story. Once she leaves work and takes off her pilot uniform, she lives as a near-recluse, having no social life and no friends to speak of. At least, not offline. Jani lives an active fantasy life, reading, gaming, and taking part in online communities. She is unsocial, paranoid of people, quick to shy away from any sort of human contact, and generally difficult to get to know. If someone tries to get close, Jani will try to push them away with snappy comments, or simply slipping away when their back is turned. She feels more comfortable watching from the sidelines, though she is painfully lonely.

Background: Jani has always been a bit of a social outcast. Her mother and older sister are both Bollywood models and actresses – both having seen some minor success – but despite her mother’s insistent prodding, Jani has never had any real interest in that career path. Nor has she had any interest in her father’s dental career. In fact, all through her youth both of her parents were at their wits’ end trying to figure out just what Jani might be interested in – it wasn’t boys (and it wasn’t girls), it wasn’t her studies, it wasn’t popular music or film. All that seemed to make her happy was shutting herself up in her room with her books, games, and computer – immersed in fantasy.

And she remained that way all through school, never quite getting the knack of being around other people. Even before she graduated, the one thing she wanted – the only thing she ever asked her parents for – was to get her pilot’s licence. She’d dreamed of being an astronaut as a child, and though that dream seemed unlikely as a teenager, she did still fantasize about being a pilot. She actually managed to get her pilot’s licence at 16, before she got her driver’s licence – a feat that she was quite proud of. Her parents assumed the “pilot thing” was just a phase... but at 18 she went for her commercial licence... at 20 she started flying for diamond mines in the Canadian north... and at 24 she got her airline transport licence.

It is the peace and solitude of flying that keeps Jani coming back. She is always at her happiest in the cockpit, and the longer the flight the better – more time to just relax and fantasize. Life is always more complicated on the ground, and Jani avoids it by hiding away from the world in her private sanctum with her books, games, and computer... only going out when absolutely necessary, and even then, avoiding people as much as possible.

Hobbies and Interests: Jani’s hobbies are her life, because she has no social life to speak of: reading, gaming, taking part in online communities. She is a walking encyclopedia of science fiction, fantasy, detective fiction, and gaming, though she knows little about current events or popular culture. She also has a secret pastime – cosplay: even when (or perhaps, because) she is alone at home, she likes to dress up in fantasy costumes.

OOC Ons and Offs: Nothing particular – I’m very easy-going.
Saria is no longer on Elliquiy, and no longer available for games

RainyHigh

Character:Name: In Soo Hee
Ethnicity: Korean American
Previous (Or current) Profession: High School Biology Teacher
Appearance:Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Brown
Weight: 145lbs
Height: 5’5”
Other: Soo Hee is a woman who prefers to wear a uniform… It’s not required by her job, be she almost always wears a black pencil skirt, navy blue blouse, and black vest. She sometimes switches the blouses out with black or white. She wears short high heeled shoes, and an analog wrist watch. When on the job she does wear a white lab coat. Off the job, Soo Hee is often in her uniform because… she stays at work 12 hours a day planning, teaching, and planning again. But she does not how to dress casually—and she loves to. She is a big fan of jeans/sweat pants/jogging suits/tee shirts. Soo Hee has horrible taste when it comes to dressing sexy. She prefers not to. But she does think her shapely trim legs make up for the fact. There is a six inch scar about 1/4 of an inch thick along her collar bone.
Information:Personality: Soo Hee is an introvert. She is a quiet soul. When working she can be very strict, assertive, and social with her co-workers and students. Her tact is not the greatest however. She is good about pointing out the strengths in people but she is not afraid to waive around someone’s weakness (except her own). Soo Hee is a very sharp individual; she is a quick reader of books and people. She will try to control people, more than she properly should. She has a big problem with putting too much on her shoulders as well. She has the unfortunate tendency to thing negatively, and think of all the ‘what if’s’ in most situations. She doesn’t tend to trust people easily either.
Background: Soo Hee was raised in America by her Aunt and Uncle. She speaks fluent English and Korean. She at one point was learning Chinese, but gave up on it to study biology which was more of a high interest for her. A fan of science and exploration many people are shocked to find that Soo Hee is religious. As a child Soo Hee didn’t like school, she wanted to stay at home and play. Although she never got the hand of homework until she was an adult, Soo Hee grew to love her teachers and appreciate learning new things. Finishing college at the age of 21, she graduated sum cum laude with a double major in teaching and biology. She held a job as a teacher aid before completing her BA degree, and landed a job the same year she graduated. She is studying for her master’s degree currently.
Her reason for being on the flight was a vacation trip to relaxation. The end result wasn’t exactly what she was hoping for.
The scar is from an attack as a teen. She doesn't share the details, but she has learned some self-defense from the age of 17 to 19.
Hobbies and Interests: Soo Hee loves to read, hike and take pictures in her free time.
OOC Ons and Offs: link is to the left under my avatar.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs