Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucius Cornelius

Quote from: lenka on September 21, 2010, 09:31:54 AM
Once you have a taste....you'll get a craving for more! ;)

be careful, i can tie you and then taste as much as needed.

Quote from: Bubbles on September 21, 2010, 09:33:20 AM
whispers towards Luci,not seeing Lenka coming.."would it be..wrong to say..that I need a hu..-g?"

hugs close and assure you that give all the hugs that you need

Quote from: adroitgrayman on September 21, 2010, 09:35:23 AM
Hmmmm... you seem to have some desires.

sorry man , but have writen this post three times, all of you write fast ! giggles

Bubbles

-sniffs and  hugs Luci tight-tight..but not squeezing him,though.._smiles a bit~
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Lucius Cornelius

i like that smile

tickles to see more smile even laughs

Bubbles

whispers~nyaa! don't tickle me..*still no reaction so far,tries to restrain self*~
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-tickles with both hands-
Ha..try not reacting to that!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

I ain't ticklish..^.^

*giggles and supports back by the wall*~
A/AO/O's

Azrael Annavianna

Wrong time again, I always do that to you Bubbles, sorry....
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Insanityenviesme

Quote from: Bubbles on September 21, 2010, 09:57:53 AM
I ain't ticklish..^.^

*giggles and supports back by the wall*~

-leans into your ear and whispere softly, caressing as well-
Well, if you arent ticklish, you must be sensitive elsewhere...
Moments of Sanity

doom29169

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

-smiles faintly,looking away..^^' and then whispers: nice color eyes you got..~
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

-still has head between her knees..-Mines are ugly..
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-lifts her head gently and looks in her eyes- They are beautiful...they just fell on the wrong person
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

*looks at with with a vain expression,lost eyes..*Hnm..I think you got something in your hair.-reaches to take the leaf away.
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

And you have nothing in your eyes..-caresses her cheek softly-
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

whisper:that's funny..cause it's true.My eyes are empty. They reflect my soul..~
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

No..they reflect the pain of your soul..the pain of your pure soul..
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on September 21, 2010, 01:24:36 PM
No..they reflect the pain of your soul..the pain of your pure soul..

well it's pretty much the same..^^'
I wish things would be different..-looks away and returns to her previous position[the avy one]
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-smiles and hugs her toghtly and kisses her softly- I have to go now, Sweetie..Please take care..
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

nmnm..I will be fine.^^'
-bye ..*looks as you go away~

A/AO/O's