Odd LoL craving [Futa X F] Egg inflation and such... spiders too.

Started by Orochimaru, November 03, 2016, 06:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

This is based on League of Legends or LoL for short, but if you know what LoL means, then I did not have to explain now did I? =P Going out of my usual norms, I would actually like to attempt at playing a futanari character, but not just any one. I would like to play a Futanari Elise, the spider Queen herself. This is based on art by aka6; hope I got the name right.

NSFW: http://img0.thatpervert.com/pics/post/-League-of-Legends--Elise-1529004.jpeg

As seem from the image, I am looking for egg insertion at least. The rest like egg laying, other areas for egg impregnation and so on can be discussed. It can also be other female champions too or over time all of them. Bear in mind that this will be pure smut. PM if interested.

Orochimaru

Still looking, but craving my partner playing Evelynn or LeBlanc

LeBlanc works well as they are 'friends' or rather part of the same secret group and have a working partnership outside the arena. So, it would be extremely easy to set soething up with them. Plus, LeBlanc, for those who do not know can make a mirror image of herself which can make for an interesting scenario. Like, if Elise's spider eggs need magic to be nurtured. ^_-

Orochimaru