Previous topic - Next topic

Prismwind

Name; Latru Lorular

Gender; Human form Male, Dragon form Hermaphrodite

Age;  24

Race; Half Void Dragon/Half Human

Orientation;  Bisexual

Appearance; 
Latru is short, only 4 feet tall in human form. His skin is pale white with blue eyes, and he has long straight raven black hair that falls to his waist. His built can only be described as childlike and feminine, despite being a 24 year old male, something that often leads to trouble for him convincing others not only of his actual gender but that he's an adult, although if he ever drops his pants the 7 inch cock between his legs does a good job of proving his point. All of this is normally hidden under black sweats and boots however with a black hooded cloak over that, numerous pockets inside the cloak containing a variety of things from a plentiful supply of throwing knives to various pouches of herbs and packets of trail mix.

When in dragon form, Latru becomes larger, about 6 feet tall at the shoulders not counting the long neck. His dragon form is smooth and black, the hide seeming to absorb the light hitting it rather than reflect any of it, lithe and athletic looking. Only his eyes add color to the darkness, the blue irises having no whites, instead set in a darkness just as deep as the rest of him. His mouth is normally toothless in this form. The reality is that his dragon form is a hermaphrodite, the tail quite sensitive and capable of spraying a mist of cum along its length while his mouth and throat are actually an entrance to his womb. This is of course only his base form as a dragon... being made of liquid darkness it can shift and flow into any shape, though his human form will always be contained somewhere inside of it.

In either case he has almost no scent. His human form is hairless other than the hair on his head and he does not sweat at all. Most of his scent comes from his clothes and things he's been around, not him.

Canon or non-canonical;  Original Character

Side;  Balance

Game you came from/most prefer for your character; Kingdom Hearts II

Home World; Twilight Town

Home Town;  Twilight Town

Class;  Shadowmancer/Druid/Summoner - Latru is skilled in a variety of magical disciplines, but is only truly a master of shadow magic. Being half void dragon, he was able to control and manifest his shadow from birth. His skill with shaping and manipulating shadows has grown greatly since then, from the ability to step through one shadow into another nearby shadow to the ability to shape and create darkness, as well as being able to see even with no light present. His druidic magic was taught by his mother, and mostly extends to communicating with nature and its spirits... he can talk to plants and animals, and ask the forces of nature for help. He also knows healing magic and has knowledge of herbs and other natural remedies. Summoning magic came later, after his parents disappeared... it extended from his ability to talk to nature spirits to communication with various magical creatures and understanding them, as he did research on his father and tried to search for them. While he does not actually start with summons to call from he is capable of making summon contracts and using them.

Fighting Style;  Latru's other magical abilities are much weaker than his shadow manipulation, and manifesting his shadow in physical form is his primary weapon along with the large number of throwing knives he keeps handy. His enemies have been known to call him a tentacle monster, and it is mostly true at least when it comes to doing battle with him. When he transforms into a dragon little changes other than his physical size and strength, he still prefers fighting from a distance however as his physical body is still frail and human, and somewhere inside his dragon form still. His shadow form is immune to physical attacks, though energy attacks such as magic, explosives, flamethrowers, and so on are still dangerous to him. As his dragon form consumes heat, life energy, and small amounts of light as food, he is also resistant to heat, holy, and light attacks, though he is weak to cold and necromantic attacks.

Weapon(s) Preference;  Latru primarily uses shadows to strike from a distance, preferring to hide during the fight, often using shadow manipulation to make himself invisible, and attack and harass his opponents from all sides while blinding them with darkness.

Theme Song;  http://youtu.be/J-iC0JdpDzE

Personality;  Latru is next to the word "shy" in the dictionary. He frequently blushes and stutters when speaking and most of the time hides from people when he can. His soft voice and shyness of course does not help the fact most people think he's a little girl, something he spends a lot of time trying to convince others he isn't. He relaxes a little more around animals, and spends much of his time with them when he has the chance. He plays the flute both as a way to relax and a way to help him think sometimes, frequently attracting an audience of animals while doing so, which he frequently feeds a little bit afterwards. He also makes a practice of gardening, and is actually a vegetarian... he likes fruits and other sweet tasting foods although his favorite food is actually mushrooms. While he is very shy and hesitant, he often yearns for affection and will relax if treated gently and held. Once someone earns his trust, his shadow manipulation can be quite the exotic treat in bed, as well as his nature magic allowing him to enhance certain things, granting more stamina, less need to rest between orgasms, and so on.

Background Information;
Latru grew up in a pleasant neighborhood, his house having a nice fenced in back yard with a couple of trees and a lawn out front. Nearby was the forest, where his mother frequently went on walks with him, teaching him of the ways of druids. His father was more a mystery, leaving and coming back various times, simply saying he was researching something. Born with the ability to feel things with his shadow and move it like another limb, Latru's father patiently taught him more and more shadow magic as Latru grew older, something he had a natural affinity for. When he hit puberty he simply stopped aging, though his maleness certainly grew to full length. He came to be home schooled a few short years later, as the bullies at school began to pick on him for his girly appearance and small stature. He grew more attached to animals and spirits than other people as time went on because of this.

Then his parents disappeared one day, first his father when he went out to investigate something, then just days later his mother, both gone without a trace. Latru panicked at first, then cried, then finally started trying to investigate their appearance, obtaining any books on magic and creatures with shadow manipulation he could, trying to identify what his father was. He lived quietly and alone other than the animals, studying and trying to obtain clues. All this changed the day he had an unfortunate encounter with some heartless one night. He was able to dispatch them with a little effort, but the darkness seeming to take shape and attack him was disturbing to him. He started to investigate, and found more, always in back alleys or dark corners or in the forest, out of sight of the clueless people living normal lives in town. And once he learned what they did to people, stealing their  hearts, he began to actively fight them, while also hoping he would find his missing parents doing so. He eventually ended up following some he was fighting into a dark portal, and ended up spending much time fighting for his existence in the dark realm before finding his way back out and to a normal world once more... lonely and haunted by his ordeal, but much stronger for it.
Ons and Offs

Honor the dark, it protects and hides from evil's sight, honor the dark and fear the light...

Vergil1989

Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Dorian Grandale

Tarkan, the Lost Engineer
Name: Tarkannen Meinos Serevi
Race: Human
Orientation: Straight
Appearance:
Canon or non-canonical: Non-canon
Side: Balance
Game you came from/most prefer for your character: Final Fantasy XII
Home World: Ivalice, Kingdom of Dalmasca
Home Town: Rabanastre
NOTE: This is information on where he came from. He's obviously somewhere else now..

Class: Engineer
Fighting Style: Gunslinger/Gadgeteer
Weapon(s) Preference:
Bolt Driver
Weapon type: Cannon Spear
Ability - Drill Shot: By using the powerful magnetic engine within Bolt Driver, the spearhead can be shot out at the enemy. This can be very damaging from impact alone, but leaves him with a metal staff, until he can replace the spearhead. Because of this, he usually carries three or more spearheads, and one hardened drill bit. By fitting a hardened drill bit to the end of Bolt Driver instead of a spearhead, he can achieve much greater damage, though the resulting missile is slower.

AC-22X Wyvern
Weapon type: Mini Crossbow
Shooting 3-inch darts at a frightening rate, it can shoot 18 such darts before needing to reload. It is gas operated, so it needs to be refueled every 120 shots.
Ability - Disruptor Dart: By hand-loading and firing a special dart with a tiny amount of electrical mana, a shot can be fired which causes additional electric elemental damage, as well as a chance of either paralyzing the target for a short time. Unlike the standard dart, which he carries hundreds of, he only carries 15 of these, for safety's sake.

Ability - Explosive Dart: Like the Disruptor, a special dart is hand-loaded into the Wyvern, which explodes on impact, causing fire and concussive damage, as well as a chance of slowing the target for a short time. At any one time, he has only five of these highly dangerous darts.

Theme Song: Monolith by Affinity
Personality: Ever the working man, he tends to speak to the machines he services more than to people. When he does deign to speak to a living being, he does so in gruff, dry tones. This is no cover, no shield. The horrors committed by both those who worship Chaos, and those who claim to fight for the Cosmos, heavily on his soul. But it was the atrocities done by those with evil in their hearts in the wake of the destruction, that truly turned him away from those who call themselves 'civilized' and 'righteous', or indeed, 'people'. The few friends he had, were his clients, and material suppliers. Those brave enough to come to the crumbling airship wreck that is his home, will be greeted by one of countless robot sentries, and a warning shot..
Background Information:
A prodigy child from a young age, he had much more understanding of the with the mechanics, with an emphasis on the technology of the great flying machines, they called Airships. Their ability to float for what seemed to be forever, fascinated him. But that same trait, made them painfully slow, in his opinion. The more advanced prototypes aside, they took days, sometimes weeks, to get anywhere within the Realm. This was rather annoying to him, and early on, began to study alternate ways of powering and propelling these ponderous machines. Some of his work was based on a strange device he had found some time ago, as he had witnessed it falling from the sky. He had studied this device in detail, and had discovered it was a 'motion drive' of previously unknown kind. He discovered, after a few experiments, that it could be used to propel an airship to wondrous speeds, as well as seemingly teleport said ship, given enough energy.

About this time, the war between Dalmasca and Archadia began to heat up, forcing him to deviate from his personal quest, to assist in the militarization of just about every flying vehicle in Dalmasca. Secretly, he continued his work on the 'Aero Drive' as he had decided to name it. He outfitted a small, scout-type airship with the largest form of the drive he could adequately power, as well as tons of supplies and fuel, for he did not know where this drive would send them to, once activated.

The day of the test flight was marred by horrible news: Nalbina Fortress had fallen! It would be a matter of time before Archadian forces made their way to the capital, Rabanastre. Proceeding hastily with final preparations, he and the 'Swiftwing' as he had called the test ship, launched into a sky already blazing with battle. But he would not be deterred by this. It was when the servants of Chaos first appeared, though he did not knew them as such. They killed his crew, and damaged the ship's main drives in the process. His first thought was that these creatures were Archadian creations, sent in to try and force him to land, so the ship could be captured by the Archadians for study. However, as he scrambled to keep control he could see huge clouds of similar creatures attacking not only the Dalmascan ships, but also the Archadian ones. Whoever was controlling these monsters, wanted everyone dead..

In a rare display of rage, he vented the engine room with hyper-heated steam from the core, then activated the experimental 'Aero drive', hoping it would get him away from the battle, from these horrible creatures. The ship appeared to be enveloped in a blinding light. When he came to, he was floating inside the cockpit. He could feel no gravity, and could not see the sky, or the ground. He also discovered, to his horror, that the rest of the ship was now deserted. The bodies of his crew, and the creatures, were nowhere to be found. But worst of all, is that he and the ship, were now stuck in this strange realm, with no ground, and no sky. He discovered the Aero drive was still working, but with such few points of reference, in the form of scattered pieces of.. earth? he had no idea where he was going. Sure, he had supplies to last him many months, but those would eventually run out, unless he did something, soon.

After nearly a month of wandering, he found what appeared to be a portal, but nothing could be seen on the other side of such. Rather than chance getting lost in this strange realm again, he steered the ship into it. After the disorientation faded, he realized he had gravity again, and that meant one thing: without main drives to keep her afloat, the ship was losing altitude! He sighted the ground a few moments later, and did about all he could not to crush the ship trying to crash land. A few hours later, he awoke in the middle of the now trashed ship, the safety devices having thrown him from the cockpit, which was now buried into the side of a hill.

Slowly, he reconditioned the ship's cargo bay as a shelter, most of the supplies having survived the crash. While he still fumed about Archadia's treachery, the thought of those creatures ripping his crew apart was still fresh in his memory. But was little he could do about it for now, except survive in this strange realm..
"There ain't no sunshine when I'm low, how I'm low.
People tell me life's a game, I'm not playing.
Bitches don't mean shit to me, anymore.
I have taken my blows, I'm still standing.."

Snowe

Urm. Actually, after seeing some of the other characters, it looks like I'll have to pull out after all. Sorry.

Have fun though!
My frozen dairy beverage bringeth all the gentlefolk to the yard and they claim, 'Surely, tis better than thine! Surely, tis better than thine!' I'd instruct you, though I must levy a fee.

Vergil1989

Very promising Dorian.  I love it!  And Snowe, sorry to see you go but I hope to see you again at a later date.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Snowe

Well, seeing as you like Final Fantasy I thought Id ask you, I was wondering if a custom Final Fantasy RP would work on here?

A full Alternate Universe, sort of like a new final fantasy game..just a roleplay. With a battle system, class system, ect.
My frozen dairy beverage bringeth all the gentlefolk to the yard and they claim, 'Surely, tis better than thine! Surely, tis better than thine!' I'd instruct you, though I must levy a fee.

Vergil1989

Well, if you can make up a full profile and all I'd be happy to let ya try Snowe.  Let's see what ya got! :D

Snowe

It'd most likely have a few characters. I'm not sure what I should do with the party. Well, I do, just not the amount of characters. I don't particularly want a -small- roleplay, so I don't want to go with the average four-character party thing.

Do you think a six person FF party would work?  ::)

Vergil1989

You can only have three people, one on each side Snowe.  This isn't a party oriented game like a normal FF game would prove to be.  This is a fighter, more or less.  Keep that in mind is all I ask.

SargentToughie

Um...

I think what we've got here is a failure to communicate.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Snowe

Totally. Ah well, doesn't matter. Sorry again, Vergil.

Revenent

Wow, it's like watching two halves of two different conversations.

Vergil1989

You noticed that too huh?  Yeah....didn't expect things to turn out that way exactly lol.

Revenent

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135361.0

Figured I'd let you know here in order to keep the OOC a little purer. It's time for the warriors of Balance to assemble!

Vergil1989

With all three areas ready to go and with all of the GMs assembled, we can truly begin this game.  I however will need to head off for the night because things here aren't doing so hot at the moment.  Parents were arguing a bit, to put it simply, but hopefully things will settle down tomorrow.  At any rate, I'll get this listed into the OOC.  For everyone that hasn't done so already that's been approved for entry, please put your characters into the appropriate thread and get me an OOC post.  Thanks!

ZameRagues

Damn, why did I not find this sooner?
Time to remake my favorite characters.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Dorian Grandale

You'd be most welcome to do so, Zame.

I'm still finishing up my Chaos and Cosmos charas. Sephy-sama should be easy enough, though.
"There ain't no sunshine when I'm low, how I'm low.
People tell me life's a game, I'm not playing.
Bitches don't mean shit to me, anymore.
I have taken my blows, I'm still standing.."

ZameRagues

Name; Zame Ragues
Gender; Male
Age;  25
Race; Hume
Orientation;  Straight
Appearance; 
Canon or non-canonical;  NonCanon
Side;  Balance
Game you came from/most prefer for your character;  FF3
Home World;  FF3
Home Town;  Doga Village
Class;  Onion Knight
Fighting Style; Very Fast. Taking a grind stone to metal of any thickness will put holes in it over time. Chaining several melee strikes together before vacating to a safe distance from his opponent, periodically shooting his opponent with a bit of magic from that distance. While most fast fighters go for the good 1 2 strike, he aims for more like 1 2 30. In more serious fights, he will throw his spear as either a ranged weapon or ranged conductor for his magic, lightning specifically. When without a spear, can jump his lightning magic from himself to spear to spear to opponent to extend his magic's effective range.
Weapon(s) Preference;  Dual Cross spears in close combat, and a bit of magic when his spears can't reach his opponent. Short sword when caught without a spear nearby.
Theme Song;  (Completely optional here.)
Personality; Sarcastic, inexperienced in battle, and rebellious. A skilled fighter and intelligent person, acts more like a child on the battlefield or in most casual  events. Cracking jokes and spitting sarcasm at almost any possible moment once he feels he knows someone on a somewhat decent level. Given any opportunity he'll screw with anyone especially an opponent in battle, such as saying an incredibly long name when asked for an introduction. Serious is not word to describe him until the situation demands it or Chaos sits on him.
Background Information;  Zame grew up in Doga Village, a small hidden village accessible by an underwater tunnel from the sea. Growing up in a place of nothing but powerful Black Mages, naturally Zame learned both Black and White magic. Each day he practiced the same spells over and over till nearly perfect, each day becoming intolerable as they progressed. Wanting something different, to be different, he began little practical jokes on the other mages. Slowly escalating into bigger jokes, acting out, and just being an overall clown trying to change the stale routine the adult mages had imposed. Periodically whenever another didn't find Zame's form of entertainment amusing in the slightest, they would challenge him to a fight, Zame never declined. Each fight his opponent was more skilled in magic then he was, Zame's only option was to drive them mad and to avoid betting hit by everything. Such Habits made Zame standout from the everyone else, he had become sarcastic and rebellious, qualities unfitting to stay within the village. Coming of the age of an adult, the village leader imposed an ultimatum, behave and practice magic or attempt the underwater tunnel and never return.

Taking his time to come up with an answer, he knew a caravan was coming solely because it was came every year, that was his way out. With the Caravans arrival, Zame took his leave after detailing how much of a struggle it would be to make it through the tunnel. He left with everyone knowing just how big of an ass he could be. A grin on his face the caravan broke through the surface of the ocean on the outside world, the sight was incredible. Traveling with the caravan, Zame began learning new things about the world.  Acquiring weaponry he began teaching himself how to wield them, creating techniques that incorporated both his new weapons and the magic he had learned from the village.

((Let me know if I need to change anything))
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Marie Reynolds

Hope this has not filled up yet and here is my declaration of interest with my OC character for the side balance and may have Orlandu up for the Cosmos sign.

Name: Anthony Myers Second Lieutenant Commander of 22nd Platoon Special relief and Aide ops of Soldier, First Class Soldier.
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 135lbs   
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Style: Trimmed hair and shaved sides and back
Eye Color: Mako Green
Skin Color: fairly Tanned
Appearance: Well-kept and pressed uniform wears a beret on his belts carries two gun blades on a belt and a 9mm Beretta sidearm holstered on his right side behind the gun blade on his right hip. The Gun blades have inscriptions on the blade the one on his right say Strength and the left says Honor.
Race: Human
Orientation: Straight
Side: Balance
Job: Soldier
Special Characteristics: Despite the Military training and rearing throughout childhood Developed a Unique skill for Diplomacy. Also during entrance into Soldier Scientist discover that Myer’s genetics has developed Immunity to Mako poisoning and also allows for the enhancing process to take place still. Covert Ops Training.
Canon/ Non Canonical: Non Canonical
Game and Movie influenced by:  Final Fantasy Vll and Advent children.
Weapon: Two Gun blades and a 9mm Beretta and four clips for it

Team: ShinRa/ Affiliations with W.R.O Shinra Power and Electric Company
Goals/Problems: Goals: To work with WRO
Items: Standard traveling gear and multiple black soldier uniforms with built in flack vests Plus his salary from Soldier
Materia: 2 Double cut (4x) and Sense (mastered)
Distinguishing Marks:  Always in clean pressed uniforms and well-shined boots.
Flaws in Battle: Prideful and Sadistic (Suffers from an over confident veneer when enters combat and for those that even think they may even be better fighters than he is he will go to all lengths in a battle to
whom hurts his pride to inflict inhuman levels of pain and suffering upon those that have injured his Pride that will trigger this side of his otherwise calm and collected personality)
Flaws in Personality: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (flaw genuinely manifests itself when uniform becomes wrinkled or boots become scuffed or dirty and will make complaints verbally or shifts around like he is uncomfortable in his own skin)

Bio:

Raised amongst Myers families In Junon, which for Generations have served proudly in the many branches of the Shinra military and when Soldier came about they’re been a few Generations of the Family that served in Soldier proudly. So growing up for him was always living the military lifestyle and the Myer’s family is Native to Junon and this family was like a preparatory school for service in Shinra. The Training began at six years old keeping the males of Myers family in physical shape from a young age and discipline is instilled and then around the age of 9-11 years old hand to hand combat is taught, survival training, strategy and tactics, how to be stealthy, gather Intel and perform recognizance and many other skills’ necessary. Also the Male children were torn away from their mothers and depending on the success of their training were how much right they earned to spend time with their Mothers. Anthony Myer’s Mother was a skilled Diplomat that met my father and when She meet her son would she would train him in the ways of a Diplomat in an attempt for her beloved son to retain some level of Humanity. Then between 12-16 years old the children of the Myers family are taught leadership techniques and individually trained in areas each specific child would be deemed best suited such as for Anthony Myers was trained in covert
operations. Depending upon the success of the children taking to the leadership training and specific training each Myer’s child depends on how quickly the child gets sent to Shinra to serve in the military. The age of fifteen Anthony Myers was sent to Shinra and after Basic training which Anthony Myers showed great aptitude for and not even a month went by and was recruited into Soldier by a First class Soldier by the name of David Matson and shown me many things about the Military service and further more taught Anthony how to socialize with people and help break the cold exterior that Anthony built from childhood and through this lesson his training from Mary Myers his mother in the way of the Diplomat and those skills flourished yet the discipline instilled in Anthony was still incredible and his will still strong and Scientists soon discovered that over time and generations of exposure to Mako that the Family genetics mutated to a point where an Immunity to the poisoning from Mako was discovered yet the enhancing benefits took to the Children from this family with no rejection at all. His entry to Soldier Class 3 was at the age of fifteen and turning seventeen and after many successful completed Missions with David Matson and the Platoon under his command within Two years of service Anthony finally came to Soldier second class and not only that but as David Matson's student had received a commendation to serve as David Matson’s second in command there were rumors also circulating that David had not just been training Anthony as to be his reliable Second in command but his replacement but this all remained rumors. Though After a year in Soldier Anthony receives a letter
from Mary Myers stating that she left Anthony's father and moved out and asked to see Anthony when Anthony was granted leave. At the time of receiving the letter Anthony turned Eighteen and from all the service his platoon had done and after being accepted as one of the platoon by the rest of the men Anthony felt like he knew true camaraderie and what family actually felt like
the platoon as a whole received a year’s leave to see family and such and get other such affairs in order and Anthony spent the time with his mother and helped in her garden and told his mother of his success in Soldier and the fine man David Matson helped Anthony become. The year Anthony had with his mother flew by and time to go back to service had arrived and with that the hit the ground back to aiding WRO and making missions to the Cosmo Canyon to meet with the Cosmo campaign to see what assistance the need and what activities they are up to and report
these activities to President Rufus about the activities of WRO. During a mission with the WRO an Ambush was awaiting the WRO shipment convoy that was being guarded by our platoon and even though the ambush was repelled successful Soldier First class David Matson was killed in duty and we had his body placed on a supply truck till we can get him back to headquarters in Junon to give him the proper burial befitting of a Soldier and for my actions and ability to take command under fire and still completed the mission and saw that the shipment still made it back to Junon. With that success Anthony was given two commendations of becoming Soldier first class made commanding officer of the platoon though these were not official because of a review of the events and my service record had to take place so with this overall took five years so Anthony attained Soldier first class in four years which made Anthony 22 years old and One year after that Anthony was no longer acting commander of the platoon at age 23 and was given command of the platoon. So now the platoon continues its missions and thus we continue the service that we did for Shinra previously. Despite the loss of Anthony's mentor and friend he continues living as David Matson Taught him and Anthony serving Soldier as a well-trained Military man and as a Diplomat to increase relations between the Members of Shinra and WRO. Also, at times provides military support to these groups as also a part of his orders. This order was a trial of the new platoon to better Shinra’s images before the disappearance of the president and when Shinra Collapsed Anthony and his platoon agreed to not separate and join the WRO. This unit became instrumental to aiding WRO when such heroes as Cloud or Tifa and the rest of the crew weren’t around this unit pulled many Humanitarian missions out of some serious dangerous areas. It was after the platoon’s most recent mission that a unnamed force appeared and Anthony Myers was dragged through a portal with not much answers except flashes of numerous battles and two gods, One of Cosmos and the Chaos and seeing this travesties and the innocents caught in the middle steeled his resolve to stop this conflict at any cost to himself and allay the suffering of those caught in its wake. When he finally came out of the portal and outside a small town and after checking his boots and uniform with the WRO insignia was still in clean and pressed conditions an all weapons in place made his way to the town to figure out where he was and the scope of the situation.

Vergil1989

Zame, so far I love what I see, just be sure to get your history up but you know that already lol.  Marie Reynolds however, we have a few problems.  There is a character sheet at the beginning of this thread for a reason.  I didn't make it to look pretty.  You can ADD things to it but I'd prefer you used the profile sheet itself for the most part.  That and your history is hard to read because it's all jumbled together and you, no offense, have an apparent lack for commas and punctuation in general as well as capitals where they aren't needed.  Please do a more thorough job of correcting these mistakes as best as you can and go from there.

Marie Reynolds

No problem, some of my formating didnt stick when I posted.

Vergil1989

That's weird, and sorry if I came off as a bit harsh there Marie.  It looks promising, I'll give ya that, just it's hard to read as it stands lol.

Marie Reynolds

It's all good I just took as honest desire to have a quality character.

Vergil1989

For those that missed it the first time, the links for the game can be found on the first page of this thread.  Still waiting for others to join since so far it's just me and ST.

Katra Alexion