A Tale of Might and Magic {Pathfinder} Closed

Started by Black Howling, May 31, 2011, 07:40:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

Was thinking of Nevin as a wild card type. Gnomish weapons, bombs and such.

Alchemist 2/Fighter 1.

Black Howling

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on June 01, 2011, 08:34:06 AM
Was thinking of Nevin as a wild card type. Gnomish weapons, bombs and such.

Alchemist 2/Fighter 1.
He sounded like it. Which is the only role I'd really expect to see a multiclass in a group this big.

Yorubi

I heard you speaking of groups not getting along? Tisk tisk howling, groups that have some troubles getting along together make for fun roleplaying! Not saying they have to be bitter enemies, but the act of rivalry between two members or a distaste for some of each others traits makes good drama! So long as they share a similar goal it all works out good. Can't have a group that works in perfect harmony, otherwise it would be a pretty boring world. Still i do get what you mean about having characters that are like bitter enemies or something, if they don't like each other much at all, there is little reason to stick together. ^^;;

Anyways I'm all around and about for now and peeking in again after a decent sleep. :)

Crovonovin

I've been mulling over ideas for a Paladin for some time now.  Time to get crackin'!

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Black Howling

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Black Howling on June 01, 2011, 08:39:38 AM
He sounded like it. Which is the only role I'd really expect to see a multiclass in a group this big.

Let's see.. Infusion (for cure potions) Infuse Mutagen (for two mutagens) and something like wild.
5/bombs a day, Hvy Repeating Xbox.. and wild gnomish weapons. :D

Wintercat

It seemed the magical classes were gaining popularity and there was a mention of a skill-user before, so I started working on a barbarian character a short while ago. I will soon post the results, curious to see what kind of a team this game will ultimately have.

Even if I'm not chosen along in the end, I plan to follow up reading the thread, this seems too amusing to miss.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake. Remind me of it if you think I act against it.
A&A

PhantomPistoleer

I just disagree with the object of submitting rolled-up characters and writing samples.  It's like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole for the purposes of team creation, and it's a waste of a person's time if he or she isn't selected.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Black Howling

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on June 01, 2011, 08:53:57 AM
I just disagree with the object of submitting rolled-up characters and writing samples.  It's like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole for the purposes of team creation, and it's a waste of a person's time if he or she isn't selected.
I know how you feel, but it's a waste of my time and energy if the person isn't committed to the group and doesn't have his or her character well thought out and thus leaving me to find a replacement when they leave or problems arise IC. As I said, sorry to see you leave; but I understand your issues. 

Yorubi

Well personally I feel its always possible to adjust a submitted character too if its picked to match in. A general idea usually works well for that. In terms of it being a waste of time for not being selected, I honestly don't think so. You can always use that design elsewhere with some changes and adjustments. Its not like suddenly that entire idea is null and void. The roleplay itself isn't very specific at all with a lot of things so there is a lot of room for coming up with your own background and what not that isn't specially tailored specifically for this world that it couldn't fit into another roleplay with some modifications.

Black Howling

Quote from: Yorubi on June 01, 2011, 08:58:09 AM
Well personally I feel its always possible to adjust a submitted character too if its picked to match in. A general idea usually works well for that. In terms of it being a waste of time for not being selected, I honestly don't think so. You can always use that design elsewhere with some changes and adjustments. Its not like suddenly that entire idea is null and void. The roleplay itself isn't very specific at all with a lot of things so there is a lot of room for coming up with your own background and what not that isn't specially tailored specifically for this world that it couldn't fit into another roleplay with some modifications.
Exactly, Yorubi. Though I'll be honest that the writing prompt and history are simply a sign of commitment for me, as well as getting an idea of how your character will play out.

Zaer Darkwail

I myself making full blown charsheets, making them quick so can focus on history and personality parts.

Yorubi

Hmm well I suppose for now I'll wait for Luna... she seemed like she really wanted to do plotting with me for concepts. ^^;; Not quite sure what she was thinking with it, but I'll wait and see.

Funny enough, I can come up with a crazy and detailed background pretty fast for a character. I'm really good (not to brag or anything XD ) at coming up with interesting character stories pretty fast. My only holding back feature is when it comes to the sexual nature of things. I can be rather crazy with my characters personality and background being in very different spectrum, but naughty areas I tend to fall into a certain general category which can make it a little bit more restricting. Sure I can be a tough girl that becomes rather shy and submissive in her own way, but you can only do so much adjusting for the sexual side of a character before it doesn't even sound like the same character anymore.

Anyways... totally want off in a tangent there... point being I can make backgrounds and personalities pretty quickly. I falter when it comes to finding a character picture (probably more so considering this isn't anime-ish... so hard to find a picture that fits in without having the quality) and doing that damn character sheet. I seriously suck at making character sheets and take hours on end to make one final sheet that probably isn't no where near as good as it could be. ^^;;

Zaer Darkwail

Well, I myself I am using Guts from Berserker pic, he is from anime yeah but I found non-anime pic him, cape and his crazy big sword. My char plans to carry around a big sword so it fits close as I can get pic wise.

Zaer Darkwail

btw, are HP max? Most GM's allow use max HP in low levels as it gives basic bulk of HP for chars in beginning of their careers before rolling. Also with d12 I can pretty sucky berserker if I roll nat 1 with said dice -_-. despite high Con mod. As I plan the tank to soak with just sheer HP.

Crovonovin

Question:  Are you allowing traits in this campaign, or nixing 'em?

Black Howling

Quote from: Shihong on June 01, 2011, 09:41:49 AM
Question:  Are you allowing traits in this campaign, or nixing 'em?
I don't want to mess with Traits right now. I know that's lame, but eh; don't wanna deal with them.
Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on June 01, 2011, 09:34:29 AM
btw, are HP max? Most GM's allow use max HP in low levels as it gives basic bulk of HP for chars in beginning of their careers before rolling. Also with d12 I can pretty sucky berserker if I roll nat 1 with said dice -_-. despite high Con mod. As I plan the tank to soak with just sheer HP.
I frown on maximum HP except at first level because it seems unrealistic to me. Now I tend to change this tune for Epic fantasy games, but that is a whole different matter. Though I'm not going to have you roll either. Max out your fist hit dice, and then raise it by half dice+1 for the two levels afterward. In game I'll have players roll their hit dice, rerolling ones once. If it comes up on another one in game, tough luck. Example:

Let's say a gnome fighter was rolled up. He would max his first level HP at 10, and then the second two would be at six. His total HP would be 22+ his total bonus from constitution.

Callie Del Noire

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Writing sample.

"You sure about this Nevlin?" Neglin asked as he looked over at his cousin (by marriage, three times removed) who was polishing a long length of wood. The other gnome was well known in the family for 'troubleshooting'. Of course he was also known to be the source of the occasional riot, event of mayhem and generally being regarded by those outside the family as a brigand from time to time. He had read some of Nevlin's papers, and he was an effective alchemist and merchant.

That train of thought was cut off as the door was kicked in and two of the thugs he had been dealing with of late stomped in, hunched over to avoid hitting their heads.

"So .. word is you called in some sort of leg breaker to take care of us." The leader growled as he picked up the gnome and slammed him on his counter. "Where is he then runt?"

The sound of a loud belch filled the small store as the two men turned to see who made that sound.

The two men outside smiled as they heard the sound of breaking furniture and muffled impacts of bodies hitting walls, the boss was having all the fun but they figured that they wouldn't have any more problems from the runts after this. They'd all quietly line up and pay the protection.

Till the two men came out of the door and the biggest, and ugliest, gnome they had ever seen stepped out of the door and stood upright to smile at them as he patted a staff in his hands. They pulled their blades and circled the .. gnome. Who merely smiled as he thumped the staff on the ground and a massive blade 'clicked' out.

"I was hoping you would try that." He said as he spun the scythe around with casual ease.

Attack of the 7 foot gnome! (Enlarge Person and Mutagen for a gnome going from 3'5 to 7' with a 20 strength)

Note: Still buying gear..and went with 'master tinkerer' as racial trait. So anything he makes personally he is prof with weapon wise.

NEVIN 'NINEFINGERS' NEBLIN   CR 2
Male Gnome Alchemist 2 Fighter 1
CG Small Humanoid (Gnome)
Init +2; Senses Low-Light Vision; Perception +9
--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 15. . (+4 armor, +2 Dex, +1 size)
hp 29 (1d10+2d8+9)
Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +1
Resist Poison Resistance +2
--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Spd 20 ft.
Melee Hammer, Gnome Hkd. +5 (1d6+3/20/x3/x4) and
. . Shield, Light Steel +5 (1d2+2/20/x2) and
. . Switchscythe +5 (1d6+3/20/x4) and
. . Unarmed Strike +5 (1d2+2/20/x2)
Ranged Bomb +6 (1d6+3 Fire) and
. . Crossbow, Rp. Heavy +1 (1d8/19-20/x2)
Special Attacks Bomb 1d6+3 (5/day) (DC 14)
Spell-Like Abilities Dancing Lights (1/day), Ghost Sound (1/day), Prestidigitation (1/day), Speak with Animals (1/day)
Alchemist Spells Known (CL 2, 5 melee touch, 5 ranged touch):
1 (3/day) Enlarge Person (DC 14), Enlarge Person (DC 14), Cure Light Wounds, Infused (DC 14)
--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
Str 14, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 16, Wis 12, Cha 12
Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Feats Brew Potion, Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Crossbow, Repeating Heavy, Extra Discovery, Power Attack -1/+2, Throw Anything
Skills Acrobatics +1, Appraise +8, Climb +1, Craft: Alchemy +10, Craft: Locks +8, Craft: Traps +8, Craft: Weapons +8, Escape Artist +1, Fly +3, Heal +5, Knowledge: Engineering +8, Perception +9, Profession: Merchant +5, Ride +5, Spellcraft +8, Stealth +5, Swim +1, Use Magic Device +6 Modifiers Alchemy +2
Languages Common, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, Sylvan
SQ Gnome Magic, Illusion Resistance, Infuse Mutagen (Su), Infusion, Master Tinker, Mutagen (DC 14) (Su), Poison Use, Poisoning (Standard Action) (Ex)
Combat Gear Masterwork Chain Shirt, Masterwork Shield, Light Steel, Bolts, Repeater (20), Crossbow, Rp. Heavy, Hammer, Gnome Hkd., Switchscythe; Other Gear Backpack, Masterwork (empty), Mutagen: +4 STR, -2 INT, +2 Nat AC, Mutagen: +4 STR, -2 INT, +2 Nat AC
--------------------
SPECIAL ABILITIES
--------------------
Alchemy +2 (Su) +2 to Craft (Alchemy) to create alchemical items, can Id potions by touch.
Bomb 1d6+3 (5/day) (DC 14) (Su) Thrown Splash Weapon deals 1d6+3 fire damage.
Dancing Lights (1/day) (Sp) With Charisma 11+, cast Dancing Lights once per day.
Ghost Sound (1/day) (Sp) With Charisma 11+, cast Ghost Sound once per day.
Gnome Magic +1 to the save DC of all illusions spells you cast.
Illusion Resistance +2 racial bonus to saves against illusions.
Infuse Mutagen (Su) When the alchemist creates a mutagen, he can infuse it with an extra bit of his own magical power. This inflicts 2 points of Intelligence damage to the alchemist and costs 1,000 gp in rare reagents, but the mutagen created persists on its own and is
Infusion When the alchemist creates an extract, he can infuse it with an extra bit of his own magical power. The extract created now persists even after the alchemist sets it down. As long as the extract exists, it continues to occupy one of the alchemist’s d
Low-Light Vision See twice as far as a human in low light, distinguishing color and detail.
Master Tinker +1 Disable Device and Knowledge (Engineering), proficient with any weapon you have personally crafted.
Mutagen (DC 14) (Su) Mutagen adds +4 to a Physical attribute, -2 to a mental attribute, and +2 natural armor for 10 minutes/level.
Poison Resistance +2 (Ex) +2 to save vs. Poison.
Poison Use You don't accidentally poison yourself with blades.
Poisoning (Standard Action) (Ex) Normal: Apply poison to a weapon as a standard action.
Power Attack -1/+2 You can subtract from your attack roll to add to your damage.
Prestidigitation (1/day) (Sp) With Charisma 11+, cast Prestidigitation once per day.
Speak with Animals (1/day) (Sp) Speak with Animals 1/day.
Throw Anything Proficient with improvised ranged weapons.  +1 to hit with thrown splash weapons.

Created With Hero Lab® - try it for free at http://www.wolflair.com!

Black Howling

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on June 01, 2011, 09:57:40 AM
Writing sample.

Attack of the 7 foot gnome! (Enlarge Person and Mutagen for a gnome going from 3'5 to 7' with a 20 strength)

Note: Still buying gear..and went with 'master tinkerer' as racial trait. So anything he makes personally he is prof with weapon wise.

NEVIN 'NINEFINGERS' NEBLIN   CR 2
Male Gnome Alchemist 2 Fighter 1
CG Small Humanoid (Gnome)
Init +2; Senses Low-Light Vision; Perception +9
--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 15. . (+4 armor, +2 Dex, +1 size)
hp 29 (1d10+2d8+9)
Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +1
Resist Poison Resistance +2
--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Spd 20 ft.
Melee Hammer, Gnome Hkd. +5 (1d6+3/20/x3/x4) and
. . Shield, Light Steel +5 (1d2+2/20/x2) and
. . Switchscythe +5 (1d6+3/20/x4) and
. . Unarmed Strike +5 (1d2+2/20/x2)
Ranged Bomb +6 (1d6+3 Fire) and
. . Crossbow, Rp. Heavy +1 (1d8/19-20/x2)
Special Attacks Bomb 1d6+3 (5/day) (DC 14)
Spell-Like Abilities Dancing Lights (1/day), Ghost Sound (1/day), Prestidigitation (1/day), Speak with Animals (1/day)
Alchemist Spells Known (CL 2, 5 melee touch, 5 ranged touch):
1 (3/day) Enlarge Person (DC 14), Enlarge Person (DC 14), Cure Light Wounds, Infused (DC 14)
--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
Str 14, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 16, Wis 12, Cha 12
Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Feats Brew Potion, Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Crossbow, Repeating Heavy, Extra Discovery, Power Attack -1/+2, Throw Anything
Skills Acrobatics +1, Appraise +8, Climb +1, Craft: Alchemy +10, Craft: Locks +8, Craft: Traps +8, Craft: Weapons +8, Escape Artist +1, Fly +3, Heal +5, Knowledge: Engineering +8, Perception +9, Profession: Merchant +5, Ride +5, Spellcraft +8, Stealth +5, Swim +1, Use Magic Device +6 Modifiers Alchemy +2
Languages Common, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, Sylvan
SQ Gnome Magic, Illusion Resistance, Infuse Mutagen (Su), Infusion, Master Tinker, Mutagen (DC 14) (Su), Poison Use, Poisoning (Standard Action) (Ex)
Combat Gear Masterwork Chain Shirt, Masterwork Shield, Light Steel, Bolts, Repeater (20), Crossbow, Rp. Heavy, Hammer, Gnome Hkd., Switchscythe; Other Gear Backpack, Masterwork (empty), Mutagen: +4 STR, -2 INT, +2 Nat AC, Mutagen: +4 STR, -2 INT, +2 Nat AC
--------------------
SPECIAL ABILITIES
--------------------
Alchemy +2 (Su) +2 to Craft (Alchemy) to create alchemical items, can Id potions by touch.
Bomb 1d6+3 (5/day) (DC 14) (Su) Thrown Splash Weapon deals 1d6+3 fire damage.
Dancing Lights (1/day) (Sp) With Charisma 11+, cast Dancing Lights once per day.
Ghost Sound (1/day) (Sp) With Charisma 11+, cast Ghost Sound once per day.
Gnome Magic +1 to the save DC of all illusions spells you cast.
Illusion Resistance +2 racial bonus to saves against illusions.
Infuse Mutagen (Su) When the alchemist creates a mutagen, he can infuse it with an extra bit of his own magical power. This inflicts 2 points of Intelligence damage to the alchemist and costs 1,000 gp in rare reagents, but the mutagen created persists on its own and is
Infusion When the alchemist creates an extract, he can infuse it with an extra bit of his own magical power. The extract created now persists even after the alchemist sets it down. As long as the extract exists, it continues to occupy one of the alchemist’s d
Low-Light Vision See twice as far as a human in low light, distinguishing color and detail.
Master Tinker +1 Disable Device and Knowledge (Engineering), proficient with any weapon you have personally crafted.
Mutagen (DC 14) (Su) Mutagen adds +4 to a Physical attribute, -2 to a mental attribute, and +2 natural armor for 10 minutes/level.
Poison Resistance +2 (Ex) +2 to save vs. Poison.
Poison Use You don't accidentally poison yourself with blades.
Poisoning (Standard Action) (Ex) Normal: Apply poison to a weapon as a standard action.
Power Attack -1/+2 You can subtract from your attack roll to add to your damage.
Prestidigitation (1/day) (Sp) With Charisma 11+, cast Prestidigitation once per day.
Speak with Animals (1/day) (Sp) Speak with Animals 1/day.
Throw Anything Proficient with improvised ranged weapons.  +1 to hit with thrown splash weapons.

Created With Hero Lab® - try it for free at http://www.wolflair.com!

I'll respond about the character when I finish laughing. That's not to be taken in a derogatory manner, either.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Black Howling on June 01, 2011, 10:17:18 AM
I'll respond about the character when I finish laughing. That's not to be taken in a derogatory manner, either.

I played around with the build into the 'oh god' levels.. add in Master Chymist and he gets REALLY nasty for short terms..adding Great Mutagen and Giant Form 1 and it's REALLY evil

Troll form Gnome with a +12 to strength (not including enlarge or Bull's Strength)

Fun note.. why do you think they call him 'Ninefinger'?

Quote"Well, it's sorta like this. When you make a spring deployed sword you need to remember two things..One, always put in a strong retaining pin and two.. keep fingers away from the hilt/blade area till you learn how to 'flick' it open properly. Maybe three.. you know.. keep an idea of where the nearest healer is.. and maybe four.. stock up on ice."

Crovonovin

Callie, since Black Howling isn't using traits I'm not sure if Nevin can have "Master Tinkerer".  Otherwise, I absolutely love the idea!

Yorubi

What is it about 7 foot gnomes that scare me? >.<

In terms of Hp, since you did mention the aspect of not wanting people to be gimped, why not give everyone like +half of their max HP dice for the first 2 levels after the first? Since we are I think all using online dice, we should be able to simply roll out the rest of the HP with no problem. Would give everyone a bit more secure HP to start with, then after that you can go "Outa luck" on rolls for levels that would be earned in game. :) Just an idea of me trying to pretend I'm smart and sly when I'm just a silly little pathfinder novice at heart. ^^ Could also really just say "anything below half max HP you roll on the 2nd and third dice simply count as half the characters max HP" as well ^^;;

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Yorubi on June 01, 2011, 09:13:21 AM
Hmm well I suppose for now I'll wait for Luna... she seemed like she really wanted to do plotting with me for concepts. ^^;; Not quite sure what she was thinking with it, but I'll wait and see.

Funny enough, I can come up with a crazy and detailed background pretty fast for a character. I'm really good (not to brag or anything XD ) at coming up with interesting character stories pretty fast. My only holding back feature is when it comes to the sexual nature of things. I can be rather crazy with my characters personality and background being in very different spectrum, but naughty areas I tend to fall into a certain general category which can make it a little bit more restricting. Sure I can be a tough girl that becomes rather shy and submissive in her own way, but you can only do so much adjusting for the sexual side of a character before it doesn't even sound like the same character anymore.

Anyways... totally want off in a tangent there... point being I can make backgrounds and personalities pretty quickly. I falter when it comes to finding a character picture (probably more so considering this isn't anime-ish... so hard to find a picture that fits in without having the quality) and doing that damn character sheet. I seriously suck at making character sheets and take hours on end to make one final sheet that probably isn't no where near as good as it could be. ^^;;

Dear, go ahead and submit it if you'd like. That's fine. I was mostly teasing yesterday though I thought it could be cool. I think I have a route to take my char, just gotta wake up XD
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Zaer Darkwail

Ouch, no traits? That sucks! Oh well, here is my tank application char (wait till I finish diviner, arcanist, skill monkey and my wild cards). Just note my char has 7 Int so he speaks like simpleton but has Wis 11 so he is not a fool (just plain uneducated).

Garth Beargut
http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=8708
Role: Tank
Pic (think him close human half-orc, with small tusks in his mouth and squarer jaw and face lines and more muscle plus a skull shaped helm with pair of ram horns)

Writing Sample:
Night of the Red Moon

It was cold dark magical night, night where moon itself glowed in sinister red light. It was night of red moon, a night of carnage celebrated by many dark cults for blood shed and carnage. Sound of screaming panicked women laid in three altars, laying with each other. twelve robed figures circled the clearing where ancient dark stone altars laid, murmuring a ancient sermon to praise a demon lord of abyss. Sermon is led by lithe femine robed figure who stands at end of altars, caressing a barbed sacrifice dagger in her delicate hand where in tips of fingers were long dark claws. Haunting sermon abruptly ends when woman screeches demon lords name; "Lord Malyos! I shall offer these three sacrifices in your name during unholiest of nigths! Shower us in your divine blessing and...."

Then a loud masculine rumbling voice spoke; "...and get da sniff on ya ugly butt when ya stinky?!" The robed lithe woman hisses and looks around, then he spots a seven foot tall dark armored figure in edge of clearing. Carrying some handle in his back inside enormous white cloth wrapped scabbard. She snarls and says; "Infidel! You disrespect Lord Malyos, a god?! Ruining one his rituals in middle of night, alone?! Are you fool or arrogant?!" The figure shrugs and walks to clearing, his dark armor shined by the red light of the moon and spoke like simpleton; "No care goddies, yer goddy dump, give ya no power nevah. I bash ya, take girlies back their daddies. Daddies pay shiny for it."

Woman screeches again; "Slay this simpleton! He not even worthy sacrificed for Lord Malyos!" The robed figures drew knives and charged towards lone warrior. Showing their tails and horned heads and reveal their heritage; tieflings, all of them! They surround the warrior and make many several stabs and cuts on him, his body getting cut but armor also guards the warrior despite surrounded. Also his dark tanned skin is tough to cut than usual. The man firstly growls, grunts and then starts rumbling growling speak when his hand reaches to handle in his back; "Ghhhrrrrr, stupid robe horn dudes! Ya make ma mad! I not good when mad!"

The man pulls his handle....and reveals he has no scabbard in his back! The cloth coated dark blade of his one foot wide and six foot long sword! One the cultists gasp and says; "Impossible! How he wields that thing!" But said cultist was first feel how quick and powerful slicing cut the dark armored man wielded the blade, cleaving through his torso with raw power and mass of the blade! Continue the swing and cut another cultist down! Cultists swarm and continue attempt stab the dark armored warrior, but he now moved with swift dodging movements, empowered by rage he hacks and dodges dagger stabs! Saying between swings; "Take dat!", "Taste blade!", "Blade, cut!", "Splurt, there ya go roby horn guy!"

The dark armored man gets many injuries but his sheer rage pushes through the robed cultists, the lithe woman herself curses and runs away while rest cultists slaughtered in the clearing. After the fight the warrior shakes, plunging sword deep into soil and leaning on it and saying; "Uuhhuuu, feel bit dizzy, feel not so good.....better drink dat nice bottle again." The man takes healing potion, uncorks it and drinks from it. Shining light seals several wounds when he tosses the bottle away, releasing loud rumbling burgh from his mouth after drinking and tapping his stomach armor plates and say; "Ah, that bottle makes ma tingle nice!" He goes to the three girls and says; "Now ya stay still, ma blade cut yer, erhm, steel rope off." The man cuts off the steel chains from manacles and escorts girls home. He was paid but he did not ask much, and he got gratitude all three girls who despite his way of speaking like simpleton liked his primal masculine body when out of armor and showed their gratitude, many times, before he continued on the road singing; "Heeeyyyy yooo! Gorum's soony I aaaammm! Blood and da guts fffllliiieeee, I lliiiikkeee gggoood fight oohhhh hheeeyyyyaaa!"

And so ends and starts one Garth Beargut's adventures, a half-orc barbarian from deep southern dessert lands.