Bermuda Island (Open Sandbox - Freeform) [Interest Check] (Need 1 more Female!)

Started by Rave, May 07, 2014, 09:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nymphadora

Quote from: justme4386 on May 27, 2014, 01:14:50 AM
I'm there with you.

Let's practice anarchy and have fun without our fearful - Hahn I mean fearsome... Or was it fearless (?) leader. ;)

WOO Anarchy!

*bounces around the OOC like a super ball flung off a tall building only to get trapped in a bus shelter on it's second bounce*
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

justme4386

Quote from: Nymphadora on May 27, 2014, 01:17:07 AM
*bounces around the OOC like a super ball flung off a tall building only to get trapped in a bus shelter on it's second bounce*
ROFL

*tries to follow suit and fails miserably*

Oh well.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

justme4386

Hey sweeties,

They say "If life deals you lemons, make lemonade." So if you feel like having some freshly made lemonade, come on over to my place. I will have a nice, fresh supply the next two weeks.

Love,
Me

PS: Meaning I got a lot of RL trouble to handle right now that will be severely crippling my posting speed and probably desire to RP. I hope to be over it in a week or two, but just wanted to warn ahead of time, that our game might get slow. Sorry.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Chrystal

*hugs*

You and me both, babe. See amended sig in my post above....

Still, means I have more time to post.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Cosmo_ac

As the only male on the island at the moment, and very comfortable with a clam-jam, at this point I say that those who have posted should continue to post, as we wait for those who have yet to post to get it in gear and post.

But then, I have an island of women to myself, so I might be biased.  :p

Chrystal

I was (as usual) waiting for others to post, possibly in reply to mine.

I always prefer to allow at least one other person to post between me and the person I'm replying to in a group game, unless it's in a rapid fire scene where no-one else is involved.

justme4386

Please see my post above:

Quote from: justme4386 on May 27, 2014, 01:35:00 PM
Meaning I got a lot of RL trouble to handle right now that will be severely crippling my posting speed and probably desire to RP. I hope to be over it in a week or two, but just wanted to warn ahead of time, that our game might get slow. Sorry.

So please don'r rely on me to carry the torch at the moment - even though I ignited it... my muse is being a cat at the moment. Very moody.

Love,
Me

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

agentlemanwithadream

I didn't even know that their was activity in the thread, post coming soon!