News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Street Gang [NC] (interest check)

Started by elfguy, June 17, 2010, 07:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Most people know not to go in the back alleys of Los Angeles late at night. That's a dangerous place to be. It's where the street gangs live, and die. Defying the authorities, they make the laws, and enforce them in a brutal manner. Few people would be brave enough to go against them, and instead, anyone daring enough will try to join them, to become a feared gang member.

But the initiation process is not easy. The gangs often make people do terrible things before they will be allowed as full members. This way, only the most hardcore, most determined initiates make it, and the weak ones go home, crying, or worse, end up in the morgue.

This gang related RP will mostly focus on the initiation process. I will play the gang leader, and I would like to have two groups, members and recruits. Then, the gang members will initiate the recruits in any way they want. This may involve forced sex, ordering them to rob a bank, torture, leaving them in an empty room while taunting them, basically anything as long as it doesn't cross the character limits. The gang members will be dominating, altho recruits can be pretty much of every type. Some gang members like their recruit to show initiative, while others want them to be weak and subservient.

As always I'm open to suggestions.

Appearance: Picture or good description

Name:

Gang nickname:

Bio:

Character limits:
----

elfguy

Hope some people are interested in this. I'll go ahead and post mine.

Appearance:

Name: Jane Stillwater

Gang nickname: Muscles

Bio:
Jane came to LA as a kid. She lived alone with her mother in a small apartment. Her only parent was highly addicted to drugs and alcohol, and was rarely aware of what Jane was doing. Jane mostly ended up fending for herself, living and sleeping in the streets. After being beat up several times, she decided to take things into her own hands and become strong. She made a few friends at a local gym and started training night and day, to become strong and be able to fight back when she was attacked.

She became addicted to training and physical fitness, and soon found that it allowed her not only to defend herself out there, but to dominate. She started making some friends who wanted her protection, and ended up forming her own gang. She dislikes firearms, but doesn't mind if her gang members use them. She sticks to her hands, and if really needed, the knife hidden in her boots. As leader, she is very firm and strict, at least in public. She runs things her way, and wants total obedience. In private, however, she is much more relaxed, and likes to try new, kinky things.

Character limits: Death, loss of limbs
----

Silk

Appearance:

Name: Eclypse(Male)/Eclypsia (Female)

Gang nickname: Coin

Bio: A herm at birth, Jason was brought up in a male demographic, for the most part nobody knew of his transsexual status, only him and his father. It was one of his most kept secrets. When he turned 18 his house was attacked by a rival gang member who not only killed his father in front of him, but he was also violently raped at the same time and left for dead. The trauma of the incident split his mind into two sides. Both permanently darkened by the incident. One of a male persona, which calls himself Eclypse,and a female persona she calls Eclypsia.

After extensive surgery paid by their fathers trust fund, their body was altered so it could support both personas, making it so the penis can be tucked inside of the body leaving only the vaginal opening. Now they have turned 21 and the time of transition is over, they have approached a gang opposed to the one who killed their father so they may have op potunity at revenge.

The gang nickname comes from two areas. One is the nature of their personality, as flip sides of the coin, the other is their fathers extensive trust fund meaning they do not have to work a day in their lives to survive.

Although neither are particularly dominant in comparison to others. Eclypse is certainly the more dominating of the two personalities, much more sure of himself and confident than the broken Eclypsia who is still coming to terms with the tragedy.

Character limits: Major mutilation, Being killed

elfguy

----

elfguy

Last attempt at bumping this before I give up on it  :-(
----

Silk

Venom09

Appearance:

Name: Amaya Bates

Gang nickname: Cobra

Bio: Born into a family that dealt with selling drugs Amaya was a smoker half her life. She loved toking it up with the family and making others fear her. From the young age of ten she was one of the families sneakest information crew caring a hidden knife on her at all times as well as a small pistol in the back of her pants. When she was fifteen years old though she was jumped by a group of men who thought they could all over power her, but because of jumping her from behind she went into a blind rage and by the end of it three were dead and the other two had run off at the sound of cop cars.

Scared Amaya tried to hide herself, but when the police got there finding drugs on her and in her system as well as the weapons she was taken to a juvenile center. A few years later after being released at the age of 18 Amaya went back to getting into trouble. She started selling again as well as using. She carried on her weapons again her favorite two that she had gotten luckily before she'd left the facility. When she Muscles she was put to the test by another female who seemed to be as head strong as she was. Finally though her violence got to her so well that even with the shit being beat out of her Amaya didn't back down and slowly got admiration into joining the gang.

Character limits: death(herself), Loss of limbs

elfguy

Sweet! Another recruit or two, maybe another gang member, and I think we could do this.
----

Venom09

i can't wait for this to get started! ;D

sinera

Color me interested! I have ideas for a submissive recruit, perhaps one to be taken as a pet? If not, I can play a bad-ass bitch who'll kick any ass you point her at

Unless you need more males. I have no problem cross-playing :)

PM me - I may forget to check back  ::)
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

elfguy

Well either way would work but we'd need a few more to get this going. I'd like something like 3-4 members ans 4 or so recruits.
----

BlueEyedBard

Is this board still open for a recruit?
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

elfguy

Yes we still need a few recruits and maybe a gang member or two before we can start this.
----

Xanthaine

I'd be up for it if it isn't too late.

elfguy

There just doesnt seem to be enough interest..
----

SuperHans

Oooh fun! Hope the idea hasn't been dropped already.

Appearance:

Name: Ryan Murphy

Gang nickname: Belfast

Bio: Ryan was born on the Shankhill Road in Belfast (hence his prospective nickname) in the early nineties. Being a Catholic on the most predominantly Loyalist road in the city was not easy even after the troubles. When he was three, his father had enough and left Ireland.

His mother was an American, making it easy to arrange family visas. Unfortunately though, Ryan moved from one slum to another as his family settled in East Side LA. Ryan had a somewhat difficult time growing up, consistently falling into the wrong crowds and getting into trouble. He wanted to join the gang for a sense of personal pride and safety, but he'll get neither.

Character limits: Death. Why spoil the fun? Anything else is fine.
That's just, like, your opinion, man

O&O

elfguy

Once again if we could get a few more characters, maybe 1 more gang member and 2 more recruits, we could do this.
----

Silk

elfguy

We still only have 4 characters so far, after a bit more than a week. I wouldn't want to do this without a solid 6 people since we have to field both teams. It just doesn't seem to have that much interest.
----

Florence

I'm interested! :D

I can play a male member if you want, since it seems to be all females from what I saw, and it can't hurt to throw a little variety into the mix. I could try rping a recruit too if you'd like, though they'd probably be somewhat lacking in submissiveness >_>
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

elfguy

Well we have 2 members and 2 recruits so play whichever you feel better at. And yes more males never hurt.
----

Florence

I'll work on a male member then x3

... I really need to stop being so immature... I can't type "male member" without snickering childishly xD
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

sinera

*giggles at Finn" I'd still be interested, but I'm having surgery in a couple of weeks and don't know how long I'll be away from the computer.

Sorry. If it's still running when I get back, I'll make a character.
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

luphawk

If this hasn’t been dropped I might be interested in playing a male recruit, I’ll work something up.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list