[Original D&D] An Age of Ash and Wing - Seeking Players!

Started by Alhanna, May 18, 2016, 06:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jett Void

Quote from: Alhanna on June 09, 2016, 11:10:24 AM
It's vagueish to start, but I do plan on fine-tuning as we go.

While some have posted interest, I'm waiting to see if they're still game. :) Two have responded. Would you like to be wait-listed and if it turns out some changed their minds, you can be in.

Sounds delightful. If you end up beginning to get it setup and established and find yourself short on people, then please do let me know.
My On's and Off's, for those of you that are interested. Ta-Dah!

Check out Serperior's Trove He has given me a few of my avatars.

My Request Thread.

This. Another wonderful place to find awesome avatars. If you like wicked, check it out.

ThisOneGal

Annoyingly, due to IRL matters, I have to withdraw my potential application.

I would've loved to join you guys, but I unfortunately have to deal with personal matters before I can have fun. T_T

Alhanna

Quote from: ThisOneGal on June 10, 2016, 01:32:42 AM
Annoyingly, due to IRL matters, I have to withdraw my potential application.

I would've loved to join you guys, but I unfortunately have to deal with personal matters before I can have fun. T_T

Aw. I understand. Maybe in the future.

Quote from: Jett Void on June 09, 2016, 10:42:43 PM
Sounds delightful. If you end up beginning to get it setup and established and find yourself short on people, then please do let me know.

Will do! Thank you. :)

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Diesel Heart

I'll be posting my CS soon.  Life got rough for me there for a while, but now I'm back.

Alhanna

Quote from: WardenIce on June 15, 2016, 05:03:02 AM
I'll be posting my CS soon.  Life got rough for me there for a while, but now I'm back.

I totally understand.

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen