Mythos University (Recruitment)

Started by RainbowRian, January 04, 2015, 06:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowRian

Are you a fan of Monster High?  Or the idea of being the child of Monsters, mythological creatures, fairytale creatures...?  Then this could be the game for you.  Approved Character Thread

Possible Parents

Dracula | Van Helsing | Mad Scientist |The Mummy | Invisible Man | Dorian Gray | Vampires | Yeti / Abominable Snowman | Werewolf | Zombie | Creature from the Black Lagoon | Sea Monster | Loch Ness Monster | Frankenstein Monster | Centaur | Harpy | Skeleton | Mothman | Werecat | Cyclops | Medusa | Gorgons | Genie | Dragons | River Monster | Elementals (Earth, Air, Water, Fire) | Hyde/Jeckyll | Voodoo Shaman | Ghost | Troll | Minotaur | Unicorn | Phantom of the Opera | Merman/Mermaid | Gargoyle | Banshee | Boogieman | Plant Monster | Spider Monster | Gods and Goddesses | Swamp Monster | Noppera-Bo (Faceless Ghost) | Maricoxi (South American Bigfoot) | Poltergeist | Grim Reaper | Ghost Pirate | Circe | Witches | Pinocchio | Red Riding Hood | Prince Charming |Candy Witch | Humpty Dumpty | The Huntsman | Cheshire Cat | Mad Hatter | Pied Piper | Rapunzel | Evil Queen | Beauty | The Beast | Robin Hood | Alice (In Wonderland) | Snow White | Cinderella | Goldilocks | White Rabbit | Sleeping Beauty | King Lear | Swan Princes | Wicked Godmother | Frog Prince | Little Bo Peep | Queen of Hearts | Sea Witch | Gretel | Hansel | ...and many more.

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

TheHangedOne

Maybe. Might want to play something that deals with Faeries. Can we get some more ideas, even if it's just general. Like, would this be high school? Or college?
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

RainbowRian

Quote from: TheHangedMan on January 05, 2015, 08:02:11 AM
Maybe. Might want to play something that deals with Faeries. Can we get some more ideas, even if it's just general. Like, would this be high school? Or college?

It would be a college.  Characters could include basically anything that makes sense.  Such as the son/daughter of the evil queen, Snow white, Frankenstein, The blue fairy, etc.

Lustful Bride

Hmm im interested. What would happen in this?

RainbowRian

Quote from: Lustful Bride on January 05, 2015, 03:16:12 PM
Hmm im interested. What would happen in this?

Mostly Interactions, Making friends, enemies... maybe attacks on the school... gifts... etc.  ITs really a rough idea but there would be drama and adventure and such

Lustful Bride

Quote from: RainbowRian on January 05, 2015, 03:28:04 PM
Mostly Interactions, Making friends, enemies... maybe attacks on the school... gifts... etc.  ITs really a rough idea but there would be drama and adventure and such

Okay, so would it kind of be like Planescape where all the mythical and supernatural beings of everything are all real and can interact with one another? and we just handwave it for the sake of the interractions/adventure?

RainbowRian

Have you ever seen or heard of Monster High., or Ever After High?

Lustful Bride

Quote from: RainbowRian on January 05, 2015, 03:37:19 PM
Have you ever seen or heard of Monster High., or Ever After High?

Only heard of them, not seen them.  :P

RainbowRian

Lol Well basically  It would be the sons and daughters of fairytales, mythical creatures, monsters etc.. all under one roof.  I should have a list up soon and am going to talk to my Co-GM when she is on about stuff.  its all still very new but our muses are running.  Also I should have an example list of different things to choose and am open to other stories from other cultures etc.  Sample sheet should be up soon as well.

RainbowRian

Update:  First post updated.  Currently Working on Character Sheet Template, Info, Sample Character Sheet.  To Contact me you may do so Via PM or Yim.  My Yim is rainbowrian

Foxy DeVille

I might be interested depending on how it plays out character wise.

RainbowRian

Quote from: Foxy Oni on January 05, 2015, 07:58:14 PM
I might be interested depending on how it plays out character wise.

Characters are definitely First come First Serve.  They are all OC's but just based on the parents as far as special quirks, or abilities go.

RainbowRian

***Moved***

Scribbles

Oops!
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

RainbowRian

All character sheets that are officially submitted must be done so through private message to both myself and Vampyre Valkyrie. The concept may be fine but it would have to be discussed between she and myself. 

RainbowRian

Lol we just prefer it so any kind of tweaks is between the player and us. :D

Scribbles

AA and OO

TheGlyphstone

'Mythos University' without any of the Lovecraftian Old Ones on the list? For shame, for shame. :D

Lustful Bride

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 05, 2015, 10:12:38 PM
'Mythos University' without any of the Lovecraftian Old Ones on the list? For shame, for shame. :D

Though to be fair No one would be able to pronounce their true names.  ::)

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Lustful Bride on January 05, 2015, 10:15:01 PM
Though to be fair No one would be able to pronounce their true names.  ::)

That's what nicknames are for. Though the Enrollment Office might have a few issues... ;D

Scribbles

AA and OO

RainbowRian

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 05, 2015, 10:12:38 PM

Lol the purpose of the "and more" is so you can add more, provided we are given the research on it. The current listing is just the parents from monster and ever after high

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Scribbles on January 05, 2015, 10:33:19 PM
Who says he has to be a student?

.....And id be pulling all nighters for every one of his classes..... :o and probably develop OCD about all my work.

Scribbles

Mister Cthulu expects no less, otherwise it's detention with Gi-Hoveg!
AA and OO

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: RainbowRian on January 05, 2015, 10:35:07 PM
Lol the purpose of the "and more" is so you can add more, provided we are given the research on it. The current listing is just the parents from monster and ever after high

At least the Mythos is public domain.

Do you want everything sent to you privately?

RainbowRian

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 05, 2015, 10:51:18 PM
At least the Mythos is public domain.

Do you want everything sent to you privately?

Yes please, that way any discussion between gms and the player are done through PM and we can hash stuff out in the approval process

Lustful Bride

Oh my god, if anyone becomes the child of Herbert West i'm making my character friends with them.  ;D

Clio

I'm not sure if I'll do my character as related to the Phantom of the Opera, but I would be super jealous if someone else took it first. Lol. So if someone wants to do that, can you contact me first so we can discuss?

Just saying.

I'll send a character sheet soon.

Chreestafer

Quote from: RainbowRian on January 05, 2015, 10:56:29 PM
Yes please, that way any discussion between gms and the player are done through PM and we can hash stuff out in the approval process

Is there an approval section so we can views others characters so we don't copy or maybe we can work off of?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Vampyre Valkyrie

I should probably poke my head in here and say hi! LOL

Quote from: Chreestafer on January 06, 2015, 06:02:57 AM
Is there an approval section so we can views others characters so we don't copy or maybe we can work off of?

As far as an approval section goes, we are still in the very early stages of approval. Rain and I will be talking tonight and trying to get threads and stuff up for that.
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

RainbowRian

Approval section will certainly be up as Sheets become approved.  We are actually working on that tonight.  Also.  When Including the picture for your sheet please make sure the main picture is of a human and not a drawing.  You may edit skin colors and features and things but for reference we prefer pictures of people.  That isn't to say you can't have them in the spoiler with their name where their appearance and style are included.  I can also help with editing if needed

Chreestafer

ill have a CS up sometime tomorrow or the next day :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

RainbowRian

Chreestafer

I just want to want to see what others do so I can formulate my plan of complete world take over! Mwahhahahahaahahaahahaha
Ons and Offs
F-List

RainbowRian

Lol Speaking of.  I need to work on my Character :D

Vampyre Valkyrie

|

RainbowRian

Player: {Insert Player Name Here}
Song: {Adding a Song is Optional}

Name: {Character Name}
Child of: {Parent}
Orientation: {Sexuality}
Hobbies:     

• {Hobby 1}
  • {Hobby 2}
  • {Hobby 3}
Hair: {Hair Color}
Eye Color: {Eye Color(s)}
Height: {Height ft'in"}
Ons & Off Ons:  Offs:  (See Player O/Os)
Super/Natural Gifts:{Overall Explanation} 

• {One}
  • {Two}
  • {Three}

Style: {Insert Style Here}

{Character Name}

Personality:
{Personality}   

Enemies:
None Currently Known

Family:
Name (Relation), Name (Relation), Name (Relation), Name (Relation) 

History | Background

[center]
[table]
[tr]
[td][center][i][b][img]http://{Insert Image Here}[/img][/b][/i]
[color=grey][i][b]Player: {Insert Player Name Here}[/b][/i][/color]
[color=grey][i][b]Song: {Adding a Song is Optional}[/b][/i][/color][/td]
[/tr][/table]
[table][tr]
[td]
[hr]
[table]
[tr]
[td][b]Name: [/b][/td][td][i]{Character Name} [/i][/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td][b]Child of: [/b][/td][td][i]{Parent}[/i][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][b]Age: [/b][/td][td][i]{Character's Age}[/i][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][b]Orientation: [/b][/td][td][i]{Sexuality}[/i][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][b]Occupation:      [/b][/td][td][i]{Likely Student, Or Student & Job}[/i][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][b]Hobbies:      [/b][list]
[li]{Hobby 1}[/li]
[li]{Hobby 2}[/li]
[li]{Hobby 3}[/li]
[/list][/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td][b]Hair: [/b][/td][td][i]{Hair Color}[/i][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][b]Eye Color: [/b][/td][td][i]{Eye Color(s)}[/i] [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][b]Height: [/b][/td][td] [i]{Height ft'in"}[/i][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][b]Ons & Off [/b][/td][td][i]Ons:  Offs:  (See Player O/Os)[/i] [/td]
[/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][b]Super/Natural Gifts:[/b][/td][td]{Overall Explanation}  [list]
[li]{One}[/li]
[li]{Two}[/li]
[li]{Three}[/li]
[/list][/td][/tr][/table]

[table]
[tr]
[td][b]Style:[/b] {Insert Style Here}[/td][/tr][/table]

[float=left][spoiler={Character Name}][img][/img][/spoiler][/float]

[table][tr]
[td][b]Personality:[/b][justify][i]{Personality}    [/i][/justify][/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr]
[td][b]Enemies:[/b][justify][i]None Currently Known[/i][/justify][/td][/tr]
[/table]
[table][tr]
[td][b]Family:[/b][justify][i][b]Name[/b] (Relation), [b]Name[/b] (Relation), [b]Name[/b] (Relation),[b] Name[/b] (Relation)  [/i][/justify][/td][/tr][/table]

[center][hr]
[b][i][size=20pt]History | Background[/size][/i][/b]
[hr]
[/center]
[justify]
[/justify]

[/td][/tr][/table]

RainbowRian

Updated Character Sheet!  The other was a WIP, to those who have submitted sheets already, we can add to them so no worries :)

RainbowRian

Vampyre Valkyrie

GM Game Update

Ello' dear players! Rain and I have spent the past couple hours going over sheets and discussing the game and world in general. So far, here is what has been decided.

• We will be posting sheets to the Approved Character Thread as they are approved. The order in which they are entered does not have any meaning other then that.

• A plot point/world building thread will be opened to the players so that they may submit ideas to the GM staff about the game and world. We will have two separate templates (one for either thing.) It should be noted that, ideas aren't guaranteed to be approved, but they will be considered.

• We will be forming a list of classes, a schedule for those classes (and any athletic events), as well as a list of significant world NPC's that will be available to players to run scenes with. The NPC list might take some time, but they wait will be worth it.

• There will be a two character limit at first, so that character ideas aren't all taken up by a couple players. That will be subject to change later.

• IC threads will be posted in the next couple days. Rain and I are trying to wait until we get a few more sheets in first though so that it's not just two people rping for the first couple days.

Please bare with us guys. This idea is still relatively fresh to us. When we posted the interest thread we had no idea it would get the flood of interest it did. For that we are grateful, but we are still building the world. Your patience and interest are greatly appreciated. Thank you all.

~Mythos U GM: Vampyre Valkyrie~

|

Bloodied Porcelain

*pokes around all interested and stuff*

I think I will throw in reservations for Morgan Le Fay's daughter and Jareth's daughter (al la Labyrinth).
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

RainbowRian

Updated Thread Title

Opened Recruitment

Opened OOC Chatterbox

Lustful Bride

Are we ffree to start writing in the plot point thread?

Chreestafer

I think I'm going to play a werewolf type.

maybe parents were the original werewolf and a female huntress, because he's part hunter hes often outcasted by others in the college and is often seen bruised and beaten from fights.
Ons and Offs
F-List

TheGlyphstone

I know once we have a world-building thread I will be proposing our rival school, the Grimm Institute - a college for supernatural monster-hunters.

RainbowRian

Quote from: Lustful Bride on January 08, 2015, 07:22:55 PM
Are we ffree to start writing in the plot point thread?

If you have ideas, Please feel free to submit your ideas for approval.  KEEP IN MIND though that it still may be a bit since we are still setting up

Lustful Bride

Quote from: RainbowRian on January 08, 2015, 10:21:00 PM
If you have ideas, Please feel free to submit your ideas for approval.  KEEP IN MIND though that it still may be a bit since we are still setting up

Do we post them in the idea thread or send them to you?

la dame en noir

hmmm...

a voodoo shaman's daughter >.>
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Juggtacular

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 08, 2015, 10:36:01 PM
hmmm...

a voodoo shaman's daughter >.>

The ultimate Voodoo Shaman. Baron Samedi.

RainbowRian

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Juggtacular on January 08, 2015, 10:38:15 PM
The ultimate Voodoo Shaman. Baron Samedi.

Only thing that came to my mind.

Edit: How? Why? No idea! XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwXai-sgM-s

la dame en noir

haha...welp, i'm going to start my character now...if there is still room.
A&A | FxF |

Clio

I think I'm going to wait on this one for now. I have lots of games, and I'm not feeling particularly inspired for this one, so I'll withdraw my interest. I'll definitely be reading, though, and maybe join in the future. :)

RainbowRian

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 08, 2015, 10:52:02 PM
haha...welp, i'm going to start my character now...if there is still room.

There is still room...

la dame en noir

Fantastic, I will be writing up a character for the daughter of Baron Samedi :P
A&A | FxF |

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 08, 2015, 10:59:03 PM
Fantastic, I will be writing up a character for the daughter of Baron Samedi :P

Oh fun!!!!

|

Vampyre Valkyrie

Just so everyone is aware, this GM is not without a character idea! I've started work on Elphaba and Fiyero's (the Scarcrow's) Daughter!

|

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Vampyre Valkyrie

Don't forget to send it to me too :)

|

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Vampyre Valkyrie

|

Bloodied Porcelain

I swear I'm working on my sheets. Ciara (Morgana's daughter) is proving to be a challenge. Mostly because decisions. >.<;
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on January 09, 2015, 11:27:19 AM
I swear I'm working on my sheets. Ciara (Morgana's daughter) is proving to be a challenge. Mostly because decisions. >.<;

It's all good hun. I was working on Elphaba's daughter last night and reading the wiki pages just to refresh made my head near explode.

|

Bloodied Porcelain

w00t Morgana/Arthur's daughter/Mordred's twin sister is finished. *dies*

Now to start on Jareth's little girl.

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on January 09, 2015, 01:55:26 PM
w00t Morgana/Arthur's daughter/Mordred's twin sister is finished. *dies*

Now to start on Jareth's little girl.
Will look it over later.

|

Chreestafer

Is the fact of being part wolf part monster hunter OK with you guys?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Bloodied Porcelain

Say hello to the Goblin Princess. :D

Juggtacular

Half lycan, half monster hunter. Dude will have some serious identity issues lol.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Juggtacular

For my second I'm contemplating either Son of Dracula, or a son of Zeus.

Chreestafer

Quote from: Juggtacular on January 09, 2015, 02:30:19 PM
Half lycan, half monster hunter. Dude will have some serious identity issues lol.

this is true lol

im thinking of running with the character that is ousted on both sides for being half "other"

human hunters don't like him and monsters snub their nose cause he's a disgrace to there kind

Ons and Offs
F-List

TheGlyphstone

Am I the only person who isn't making multiple characters?

Lustful Bride

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 09, 2015, 06:03:27 PM

No, im sticking with just Lilith.

Chreestafer

ill only have my one, once I complete him lol
Ons and Offs
F-List

la dame en noir

I'm sticking with just one as well - if I'm approved. Only because I don't want to overwhelm myself.
A&A | FxF |

xPeachyPuff

I'm going to express a small amount of interest; I just have no idea who I want to have MC's parents at this point...I'll have to have more of a think? Also (not that I'm interested in this) but are players just going to play students or are they going to be able to play faculty as well?

EDIT: I'm thinking a female student who's mother was a Siren while her father was a Pirate, though it's still a work in progress right now.

- Rainbow ♥

xPeachyPuff

Apologies for the double post, but I've submitted my character to both Rain and Vamp (:

- Rainbow ♥

Bloodied Porcelain

I get bored if I only have one, and my muse tends to poof if I get bored. So I make more than one because it's more likely that I'll always have something to hold my interest that way.

Vampyre Valkyrie

I'm making two for the same reasons as BP....plus I have so many character ideas floating around in my head for this game that 2 is tame compared to what I would do if there wasn't a cap :P

|

GoddessPersephone

I think I'm interested in this one. Is there still room? I was considering creating the daughter of Hades and Persephone and/or daughter of the Van Helsing and Ana Valerious... if possible? :-)

TheGlyphstone

My universe-building creation for the Grimm Institute is now up in the appropriate thread, while I wait for character approval.

Chreestafer

Quote from: GoddessPersephone on January 12, 2015, 09:44:19 PM
I think I'm interested in this one. Is there still room? I was considering creating the daughter of Hades and Persephone and/or daughter of the Van Helsing and Ana Valerious... if possible? :-)

Pooh, Im still brain storming my full character and I was leaning towards a Van Helsing thing.  Don't let me hinder you though.  Maybe we can play of each othere ideas if interested, maybe brother and sister?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: GoddessPersephone on January 12, 2015, 09:44:19 PM
Yes there is still room :)

To those of you waiting on character approval. I apologize. Rain and I haven't caught each other online in a day or two, and my schedule over the weekend is always a bit tight. To add to that my son is ill. We'll get to your sheets soon I promise.

|

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Vampyre Valkyrie on January 13, 2015, 12:11:46 PM
Yes there is still room :)

To those of you waiting on character approval. I apologize. Rain and I haven't caught each other online in a day or two, and my schedule over the weekend is always a bit tight. To add to that my son is ill. We'll get to your sheets soon I promise.

Family first. Take all the time you need.  ;D

Scribbles

What Lustful Bride said!

Honestly, an RP this size generally takes some time to setup and I have a feeling most understand this, so no rush!

That said, I'm still excited!
AA and OO

Vampyre Valkyrie

|

RainbowRian

Agreed, as soon as we can Character sheets will be looked over and approved.  Alot has happened here as well, but Im trying to not let it effect me and my muses so things will move forward as soon as possible.  Thank you for your understanding

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Chreestafer on January 13, 2015, 08:02:02 AM
Pooh, Im still brain storming my full character and I was leaning towards a Van Helsing thing.  Don't let me hinder you though.  Maybe we can play of each othere ideas if interested, maybe brother and sister?

Twins!

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm still here and still working on Jareth's daughter. I'm just also trying to dig myself out of the hole of posts I owe and fighting a difficult muse while I do it, so it's a little slow coming.

xPeachyPuff

Awesome, thank you for the update.

Vampyre, I hope your son gets better soon > <

- Rainbow ♥

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on January 13, 2015, 02:35:49 PM
Awesome, thank you for the update.

Vampyre, I hope your son gets better soon > <

- Rainbow ♥

Thank you

|

Bloodied Porcelain

*nudge the thread* People still alive here?

la dame en noir

I still have this bookmarked hoping they come back
A&A | FxF |

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 23, 2015, 10:22:57 AM
I still have this bookmarked hoping they come back

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on January 23, 2015, 08:26:05 AM
*nudge the thread* People still alive here?

Sorry dears. Been dealing heavily with moving on my end. Sometime today or tomorrow I'll try to get ahold of Rain and get back to the chatter.

|

RainbowRian

Sorry for the delay guys, Have had alot going on and I hope within the next two days to have those sheets submitted, yet unapproved.. hashed out, approved, and posted.  Currently I have found a job as of today and have been worried about the bills not getting paid, so I apologize but will work on this tonight.

RainbowRian

We will be resuming RP and recruitment as soon as possible. My hard drive fried and my net has been cut off. So as soon as its fixed and I have net, we will resume asap guys. I'm so sorry for the delay

xPeachyPuff

No worries! I'm still here anyways and I hope everything gets fixed on your end soon.

- Rainbow ♥

Juggtacular

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Juggtacular on February 09, 2015, 07:53:14 PM
I'm still here too. Hi Snorkle! :D

Hey, Hey, Hey! I PMed my character a while back but she's still due to be processed and (hopefully) accepted. Obviously both GMs have been busy though, but I just wanted to let everyone know I was here, hiding in the wings  :-)

- Rainbow ♥

Vampyre Valkyrie

We indeed have been busy. I personally am in the process of moving, as well as some bs with me bf's ex trying to cause issues. Rain himself got ahold of me a couple days ago and told me he is without a computer for a few days.

Fear not though, when things settle for us we will be back here with bells on.

|

Lustful Bride

*first in line to sign up for Professor West's class*,......what? im not obsessed? hes an awesome professor......>_> stop looking at me like that.

la dame en noir

Oh I'm so glad this is still open :3

Note - I will probably want to change my character's photo's however.
A&A | FxF |

Scribbles

Happy to see that this RP might still be happening!
AA and OO

RainbowRian

It will happen I just can't do much without a net and just a smart phone

Angaroo

Submitted my character! c: waits patiently

RainbowRian

Update, My Computer should be fixed within the week, then its game on :D

Scribbles

AA and OO

RainbowRian

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

RainbowRian

Anyone, whose character has NOT been posted as approve, please re-send them to me.  Thank you.

Juggtacular

la dame en noir

It might take me a few days to find it @_@
A&A | FxF |

Bloodied Porcelain

Mine was approved but I'm going to have to dig her up and I still need to edit her pics anyway so I will get it to you sometime in the next few days. And I should be able to work on Jareths daughter sometime this week.

xPeachyPuff

Soooooo....I can't find MC anywhere. :/ I know I sent it off to both GM's and also sent it to myself, just to be sure, but I can't find it in my sent folder. Even when I search my messages, it doesn't come up anywhere :/

- Rainbow ♥

Lustful Bride

I guess I'm still here too *waves hand at everyone*  :P

Nastara

Is this still looking like a possibility that it is going to go on?  I'm bouncing ideas around in my head but don't want to get too attached to them!

P.S. First non-intro thread post!
Delvers Company: Origins (Starting Soon!)
Red Team OOC| Blue Team OOC| Worldbuilding

RainbowRian

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on March 11, 2015, 08:21:16 AM
Soooooo....I can't find MC anywhere. :/ I know I sent it off to both GM's and also sent it to myself, just to be sure, but I can't find it in my sent folder. Even when I search my messages, it doesn't come up anywhere :/

- Rainbow ♥

I will look for it. :)
Quote from: Nastara on March 15, 2015, 01:49:36 PM
Is this still looking like a possibility that it is going to go on?  I'm bouncing ideas around in my head but don't want to get too attached to them!

P.S. First non-intro thread post!

And yes, very much so.

I do apologize for the lag, being a manager... I have been putting in 50+ hours this week and last until a supervisor is trained, so I am usually beat.  But as soon as I have a day off, you have my focus

Tinkertoy

Is this still an idea that would be a go? I have a not so secret for Monster High love and would loved to get involved.

Own Monster high dolls, me? Noooo....*dubious side eye*

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Juggtacular

Quote from: Tinkertoy on March 26, 2015, 04:26:50 AM
Is this still an idea that would be a go? I have a not so secret for Monster high and would loved to get involved.

Own Monster high dolls, me? Noooo....*dubious side eye*

Did you see the new movie? -totally doesn't watch Monster High and stuff-

RainbowRian

Sorry guys for the delay.  Working 50+ hours a week with no days off until a supervisor can be trained to close, on top of moving soon.  things are hectic here, but as soon as I can I will get to getting on this

Vampyre Valkyrie

To add to that, I'm still in the process of a very large, out of state, move. Less then a week left in Ohio....I'm both terrified and excited.

|

Almondus

Hrmm..

I could see playing Beast from Beauty and  the Beast as a jock or something.  You know a total animal on the sports team that gets changed from true love's kiss if he's open and not taken already.

Bloodied Porcelain

I finally tracked down my sheet and resent it to you Rian >.>

la dame en noir

I know that when I find it, i'll probably change the face claim.
A&A | FxF |

RainbowRian

Is this something we would like to bring back?

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: RainbowRian on September 29, 2015, 02:43:24 PM
Is this something we would like to bring back?

I'd probably be interested once I finish this move, but I'll have to see what my schedule looks like once I start working.

|

Juggtacular

Bloodied Porcelain

Honestly, I'm not sure I'll have time. I've joined a lot of other games since then and want to get back to one I put on hold, and I'm about to kick off my own mythology game with IC play this weekend. We'll see though.

Lustful Bride

Bekah Boo

Hmm very interesting, are slots still open?

Scribbles

AA and OO

Bekah Boo

Scribbles

Oh, sorry, Bekah Boo, I was replying to someone else...

From what I understand, the creators of the RP are testing if interest for the game is still strong, so that probably means there's likely space, if the game takes off...
AA and OO

RainbowRian

Quote from: Scribbles on October 01, 2015, 01:01:33 PM
Oh, sorry, Bekah Boo, I was replying to someone else...

From what I understand, the creators of the RP are testing if interest for the game is still strong, so that probably means there's likely space, if the game takes off...

Exactly, thank you ma'am. 

Bekah Boo

Would you need us to fill out a reserve first? Or just create an character sheet?

RainbowRian

I'd have to talk to VV first as she was/is my co-GM  nothing will be taking place until we are both in a good state to post as to not let this fail again.

Chrystal

Well, damn. Don't know how I missed this first time around - I think in January I was not really looking at joining any group games.

Not exactly sure what attracted me this time, but I'm glad I did.

So, yes...

I'm thinking possibly the daughter of Thanatos (The Grim Reaper in your list) and Persephone (Queen of the Underworld)...?

Either that or the very confused daughter of a merman and a salamander... That should be fun, fire AND water in the same elemental?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!