Previous topic - Next topic

blue bunny sparkle

Ya know...

*chews gum loudly*

I'm a classy broad.

*blows giant pink bubble and with a painted hot pink nail pops it*

Whaddya talkin' about chewin for?

*Blows new bubble*

I thought you liked it when I swallowed?

You're too confusing... its over between us Firethem! I'm gonna date me a sailor!

Kurzyk

Bunny, you're sexy as hell and we've had some fun times but honestly what's with the mask? In 6 years that we've been together you've never once taken it off... I've wondered what you looked like underneath, and while we've had some very sexy fantasies fulfilled, I just can't take kissing it any longer.

I have to move on. Take care, good luck to you.

blue bunny sparkle

Well. Well!

Darth Vader gets me. Darth Vader says its sexier than making others do his evil will or die! Darth Vader is my new boyfriend. We're gonna get married. We're gonna go on a killer honeymoon, even though he's busy working on something that he says is gonna change the world.

He gets me. He doesn't expect me to change. Like SOME people... *cough Kurzyk*

But... first, lets write one more little story? okay?

Kurzyk

You and Darth Vader?? That weirdo in the full robotic body suit who's breathing is too loud.

Fine. Whatever. I suppose it's too much to ask after 6 years, to oh I don't know, SEE YOUR FACE??

*polishes up the shackles hanging from the wall, and picks various whips and devices...* as you wish my dear, one more little story.  >:)

blue bunny sparkle

Take off the Mask... take off the mask.

Crimeny! It is like a broken record!

But then... you'd know my secret identity! *gasps*

And that can never be!

Be gone demon!

MasterMischief

Chi

Okay yeah. It was definitely you.

The hand-mixer was interesting I'll give you that.

And I've never quite had bratwurst that way before but sure I'd go for seconds.

Sasquatch was actually pretty hot...I mean who knew he was actually a pervy old university professor with ambiguous morals looking for innocent young college girls to tutor?

But the Kraken? I'm sorry I really have to draw the line at 'releasing the Kraken.'

It's been amusing to say the least, but you're stuff is in a box by the door to the left.

Chi
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Moraline

It's been real doll but that bottle of Kraken Rum up on the shelf belonged to me. You took a drink from it. Where I come form that's a sin. Never touch a girl's bottle of rum without permission. We are over.

I'll give you a call Saturday night for a booty call but don't expect anything long term.

Catch ya later.

Chi

I'll be washing my hair, doing my nails, visiting my terminally ill grandma, baking cookies for the homeless Saturday.

Leave a message at the sound of the tone...

BEEEEEEEEP
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Swashbuckler

I just can't keep up with all this rabies testing from dating a bat....

Oh, and it's November, damnit....

Lavender Pryde

Well, it was fun dating a pirate. But with all the other booties you have out there, I don't feel special anymore. Also, pirates are so 2003.

Sofia Grace

Lavender,

It's been great - really.  But I find myself yearning for... something different.  Something... spicier.  Less gentle.  It's not you, it's me.  Really; turquoise was always more 'my color' anyway... and besides, I've always been a sunflower girl.

Thanks for the good times.

xx
i am a fire
gasoline, come pour yourself all over me
we'll let this place go down in flames
only one more time

[ O/O ] [ A/A ]

Cryptogram

You told me I should be scared of you but I didn't listen, I thought I was brave. I was drawn to you like a moth to a flame, and now it's time for me to turn to ashes and be scattered in the wind. Farewell.

Amelita

Good times, but I need a little more meat on the bones, methinks.

O:)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Swashbuckler

It was damn good while it lasted, buy alas, that cloud is messing with my allergies something fierce.

Alas...

Bruja

Though the sex was great..I don't think I can date a man who wears more eye liner than I do...sorry luv

Rolo

I have end it my dear...my career is suffering because I can't keep my hands off you and never want to leave the bed! 

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Sofia Grace

Rolo,

Listen, man... I've been pre-diabetic for years now, and my most recent bloodwork ain't lookin' good.  You're sweet and all, but I've got cute feet and I'd rather not lose them to dia-beetus. 

xx
i am a fire
gasoline, come pour yourself all over me
we'll let this place go down in flames
only one more time

[ O/O ] [ A/A ]

TheElusiveKitten

Quote from: snow on March 12, 2009, 03:31:05 PM
what have you got against dogs! what if i told i i hated leaches what would you say to that! /brake up

Not replying to the banned person, as they will never see such a witty, and beautifully written break up - since Elliquiy broke up with them first.

As for you, dear Snow. The truth is, I much love dogs - that's true. I love their cuddling nature, their loyalty, their need to just please me as their owner. It's truly wonderful, and as a canine yourself - or so I'm assuming - I appreciate that about you, but....I..I love cats. I love cats so much, and I need more cats in my life. You see....cats are so majestic. They don't care about anything other than eating, sleeping all over inconvenient spaces, being snarky and sassy, and just pure awesome. Cats do what they want, when they want, no matter who likes it or doesn't like it. I need more independent things in my life, and that's cats.

I still love you though, and cherish every moment together. <3

Rhedyn

I'm sorry, my dear, I love kittens, I really do, but you have proven to be too elusive in nature for my tastes.

TheElusiveKitten

Quote from: Rhedyn on November 12, 2015, 05:30:38 AM
I'm sorry, my dear, I love kittens, I really do, but you have proven to be too elusive in nature for my tastes.

1) I'm not coming here when I am half asleep and reading posts from 2009 as a post from...today. I am sorry.

As for you Rhedyn.

Your blunette hair gives me a headache. As much as I love the soft touch of your skin, and the way you bat those lashes at me to make me smile, I can no longer deal with this color. While it's not even a good breakup reason. I just didn't have anything else to go with. It' sjust not working out.

Jclaymore

I'm Sorry, Kitten, as much as I love you, and as much as I love cats, I can't deal with the allergies D;

MasterMischief

We had some good times, didn't we, Jclaymore?  But the backrubs...

Beguile's Mistress

It really hurts to say good-bye and shoo you out the door.  The furniture is somewhat the worse for wear and the rugs a little stained but I can live with that.  However, the sheer amount of llama fur you shed is mind boggling and vacuum clogging and I can't take it any longer.

MasterMischief

You beguile me, woman.  I think that reason enough to save my sanity and say, 'goodbye'.