Give me something lover (F for M or F)

Started by drakarifire, September 13, 2012, 03:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drakarifire

Hi I'm Sam.

I want to roleplay with you. I've got two plots as of this moment. So just sit tight and hit me up if you want to go for a spin.

(1) Number one isn't really a plot. It's me looking for a long term roleplay. I want a FxF relationship that either starts off quick and becomes something more, or simmers slowly into hot fiery passions. Now we can spin this anyway you like. We can have it take place in any setting, and between whatever species. Or we could make it just two girls who meet at a gay bar and hit it off. It's really up in the air. Since what I'm looking for is that relationship. Obviously this is going to be somewhat difficult to do, we have to be sure that our characters have that chemistry, and blahblahblah bunch of other technical stuff.

(2)  A young girl turns nineteen when her friends discover she's never had sex or really even kissed a guy before. She's naive and childish and naturally they want to take her out and kick the childhood out of her. So they set up a party to celebrate her birthday, only they plan on getting her drunk and handing her off to whatever guy or guys wants to have a go at her. The next few days are a blur of raunchy sex, some of it passionate, some of it painful. Ending in a girl who grows obsessed with sex and will do anything to have more.

I'm also open to hear your ideas, so feel free to throw them my way.

Also I don't have any IMs so please don't ask for them, thank you. All roleplaying will be taking place on here~

azzmeister89

The second rp idea about the naive girl sounds like fun, i'll give it a wirl