Looking for something Suite?

Started by Surrender, April 18, 2009, 06:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surrender

!!!- YES PLEASE!
***- Of course!
&&&- Sure!
strike- Taken :[

!!! Gone With the Wind- We all know the classic love story of Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara. I'd like to twist this up a little, though. We know that Rhett is deeply in love with Scarlett, but she realizes it too late and he won't give her another chance. His dominating personality is something that she loves, and her selfish nature is something that attracts him to her. But, maybe instead of refusing to give her another chance, perhaps he decides to finally mold her into the delicious little submissive she was born to be. She'll fight at first, not realizing that what he's doing is for her own good. This can go anyway we please, pm me so we can discuss details :]

!!! Twisted Taming of the Shrew- Knowing and loving Shakespeare, I have always thought this would be an interesting story. A man with two daughters, the older dark and sultry, but with a fierce temper, and the younger light and fair, has to routinely fight off the suitors for his younger daughter's hand. However, tired of the growing amount of interested men, he makes a rule that no one will be able to court the younger girl until his older child is married and content. Now, the older girl has scared away any men that were interested in her, being hell bent on staying single and highly clever with an acidic tongue, and laughs at her younger sister's misfortune. The poor younger girl desires nothing more then being married off to the man of her dreams, and begs and pleads her older sibling, but to no avail. However, the main suitor for the younger daughter comes up with a clever plan. Being made aware of a foreign wealthy visitor looking for a wife, he contacts the man and finds out that the man is simply looking for a wife, he doesn't care about temperment or looks, just wants someone so he can inherit his whole fortune. The man tells him about the sisters, and the rich foreigner manages to marry the older girl, leaving the younger one free to be courted. Of course, the older woman is furious, and fights her new husband tooth and nail, refusing to obey as a proper wife should. Thus begins our story. The husband has to find a way to control his raging wife, and after a few failed attempts at wooing her, he uses whatever means necessary to control her. This story would contain NC, bondage, force, rape, beating, and anything else you'd like as the new husband breaks in his angry wife.

Coveted- Finally. After all these years, she's all alone. You've watched and casually chatted with her, but now is the perfect opportunity to take her as yours. Your roommate's little sister has always been everything you've always wanted, and now that he's out of the picture, you can move forward with your plan..

Not such a typical night- It's a normal Friday night. The bars are crowded and it's hard to move around without bumping into somebody. Jane has come with a few friends, not looking for men, but just looking to dance and drink off the frustration of the past few weeks. Crammed against the bar, it's easy to tell she's got a fiesty temperment by the way she glares at anyone who bumps into her, even turning around to snarl at a few of the worst offenders. Infact, it is at the exact moment when the bartender places her drink on the bar that she's turned around, telling off some man for pressing a bit too close. You have been watching Janie all night, and now have the perfect oppertunity to slip something into her drink. It only takes a few minutes for her to become unusually wobbly on her feet, and you can see her blinking slowly. Being quite the gentlemen, you wrap an arm around her waist and lead her outside. And don't return. Her friends are left wondering, figuring she's run off with some guy. But in truth, she hasn't. He's run off with her.

(We can talk about what happens next. Pm me :] )

!!! Wronged- Everyone is wronged at some point in their life, but rarely do we get a perfect chance for revenge. Adam Jensen had a difficult time making friends. He wasn't quick witted, and he had a stutter that made the other kids giggle and taunt him endlessly. His mother was worried about his lack of friends and routinely forced him on any nearby child, in the dire hope that they would become close. Not only did this further embarrass poor Adam, but made him increasingly nervous around anyone, and caused his stutter to grow worse, which only made him get fun of more. The kid who made fun of little Adam the worst was Heather Kale. Heather was vicious, taking any chance to use his unofficial stance as 'class clown' to taunt and embarrass Adam all the more. The taunting would continue well into Adam's teenage years, finally ending after graduation.

I'd like to do a RP centered around these two characters, in a story where both are in their early thirties. Heather has become the CEO of a major cooperation, Kale Industries, which she inherited. Adam would be long rid of his stutter and has managed to find a decent job somewhere. In this story, Adam would find a way to kidnap Heather, seeking revenge for his ruined childhood which he believes is Heather's fault. From there, he would start torturing her, starting out slow and then eventually getting into sexual play. Adam would thoroughly enjoy his position of power over Heather, using it to make her do embarrassing and degrading things. Heather would struggle to regain her lost power over Adam, and it doesn't matter if she does or doesn't.

Not Your Humble Servant - In Svetlenden, the Elves country, Valisa was from a rare and noble line of elves that was dieing out. There were only five or six of them left, and most of the elves had simply forgotten about their existence. These remaining elves were called the Xaviera. Xaviera could be recognized by their tattoos, the ink running all over their body, and the older an elf was the more tattoos it had. For reasons only known to themselves, the Xaviera usually stayed in the same house, only venturing out once or twice a year to stock up food and perhaps choose a mate if one so desired. It was on one of these outings that the story starts, beginning with Valisa shopping at a human market. She preferred human markets to elven for the lower prices and variety of fruit and vegetables. Valisa was constantly hit on by vulgar villiage men not only for her petite stature and defined bone structure, but for the unique pink shade of her eyes and pale, creamy color of her skin.

On this particular trip, Valisa was sighted by a trader, and not just any trader. This was a trader that had a specific mission: to find a woman to become a slave for their king. The King was notorious for being ruthless and vicious, and went through his slaves like a child through toys, always getting bored or breaking them and needing new ones.

Valisa is captured and taken to the king, who chooses her almost immodestly, intrigued by her race and stature and look. It's a good thing elves are infamous for their strength and vitality, so it would be hard for the King to break Valisa, which is another reason the trader brought her.

I'd like the story to revolve around Valisa and her new Master, their struggles and story as he routinely takes her whenever, where ever, and however he pleases. Of course, details can be discussed.

!!!Blood Slave - for a vampire. The vampire would be old, noble, blueblood. It's been a fairly popular idea for a vampire to take a blood slave, and our vampire has quite a few, but one favorite. The poor devil has grown to care for his slave, treating her wonderfully but nonetheless keeping her locked up in his mansion day and night, never allowing her out. In a moment of poor judgement, the vampire agrees to let her outside in the gardens for no more then half an hour, only to return to find she's escaped. Brokenhearted, he immodestly sets out to find a new bloodslave, vowing not to care for her nearly as much as his previous slave, and using her like a slave should be used. My character would play the new slave he's selected, locked up in his chambers for him to use and abuse as he pleases, keeping her for sex and blood and whatever else he desires. Details can be discussed via PM :]

It Never Rains, It Pours - Two neighboring countries have been at war for as long as anyone can remember. Fighting for centuries, both the land and the people are desperate for an end to the battles that tear up everything. You'd play the leader of army number 1, battling me as leader of army number 2. After much tactical planning and brainstorming, you've finally figured out a way to best me, and follow through with your plans, killing almost 95% of my army, but managing to capture me and a few of my generals. Feeling spiteful from all the years we've been fighting, instead of sending me to prison you decide to keep me, enslaving me and using me constantly to show me how much better then me you are, how much more power over me you have, and so on. Details discussed via PM

***Fortune Sides With Him Who Dares - I've always wanted to do a RP involving a gypsy. Perhaps, an eager conqueror has taken over a neighboring land, and on his way home runs into the gypsy on the road. He orders her to tell his fortune, and what she sees he doesn't like. The story can evolve from there, he takes her prisoner, pairs her with one of his men, anything is possible. All that is necessary is that I want to play a gypsy. :]

Now, I've got a whole list of ones that I'd like to do that revolve around Greek Mythology. I'm fascinated by it, and think it would be fun to play a few Goddesses!

Persephone - The story of Persephone is fairly well known. Innocent little Persephone was picking flowers in a meadow with some nymphs when Hades jumped up through a crack in the earth and abducts her. Hades drags her down to the Underworld, doing everything he could to make her comfortable as he Queen of the Underworld, but she wouldn't have any of it. Demeter, Persephone's mother and goddess of the earth, becomes devastated when she is told by Helios (the sun) what happens, and life as everyone knows it comes to a standstill. Zeus, hearing the mortals cries for hunger, forces Hades to return Persephone to her mother. Hades ends up tricking Persephone into eating 6 pomegranate seeds, as she doesn't know the rule that if someone eats or drinks while in the Underworld, there they must stay. Zeus makes a compromise, and Persephone is forced to inhabit then Underworld as Queen for 6 months of the year, and then living on the earth as Demeter's daughter for the other six months. I'd like to play the part of Persephone, and am looking for a Hades

!!!Athena - There is one story in particular that I'd like to play Athena in. Athena is the goddess of wisdom, warfare, handicrafts, and reason. As such, she watches over the mortals, and becomes impressed by one. Odysseus manages to catch her eye with his cunning and shrewd nature. Athena tries many different times to trick him, but he manages to throw everything right back in her face each time she tries, and she becomes more and more impressed by his resolve. I'd like a romance to erupt between these two, and am looking for ideas as to how/when/where.

!!!Aphrodite - I'd like to do something with Hephaestus and her. They're married, but she doesn't love him. Perhaps he finally hears that she's cheating on him with Ares, or the fact that he's married to the most beautiful woman in existence and isn't getting any is just frustrating him out of his mind. But since he's the God of technology, blacksmith, fire, volcano's, and is pretty powerful, maybe he should corner her and force her to give him what Ares and everyone else has gotten

PM me if you're interested in any of these, I've got a few other ideas that I'll get up here asap

!!!Arraigned Marriage - I would also be interested in doing something involving an arraigned marriage, perhaps we could do an elf married to a human, human to a vampire, human to human, and give it a dark twist? The new hubby has some deeper, darker, desires that wifey doesn't exactly share, but has no choice in. I picture doing a story like this in an older setting, one where it isn't unusual for a wife to have to obey her husbands every word.

Please, if you have a story in mind that interests you and think it might interest me too, send me a message. I just love hearing new ideas, and have frequently been amazed at the ingeniousness of some of the people lingering on this site. Thank you.

Suite

Rex

Good evening suiteheart080,

Lets talk about your request, I find this sort of role perfectly suited for me. Message me here at Elliquiy or on YIM.

Eagerly

Rex

Gannameade

Surrender

Saku

PMed you about 'better the devil you know' :) Go check your Inbox!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Surrender

Darthvegeta800

I like both the 2 Mythology ideas and the gypsy one.

Sir Haley

suiteheart080,

I am interested in your Athena story.  Shoot me a PM sometime so we can discuss it more.  I have a few questions,

Sir Haley
Sir Haley the Courageous

Ons and Offs

Absences and Apologies Updated 12/26/16

My Introduction

Surrender

Surrender

Lady Kalypso

I really liked your Blood Slave story. I'm sure I can come up with a character for your boy. :)

Surrender

Surrender

Surrender

Surrender

Misery

Wronged story seems appealing, PM me if still available.
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Surrender

DrFier

Interested in the first story, send a PM if available.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Surrender

Surrender

MagicalPen

Not Such a Typical Night strikes my interest :)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A