The Children of Nostradamus (Dark Pre-Apocalyptic) LGBTQ Friendly! On Hiatus

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, February 12, 2015, 12:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madriv

Caehlim

My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Vael the Destroyer

Hades

Welcome to the asylum.  Straight-jacket fitting rooms are to the left, and the bar (fully stocked of course) is to the right. :D

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Hades on April 03, 2015, 08:18:21 PM
Welcome to the asylum.  Straight-jacket fitting rooms are to the left, and the bar (fully stocked of course) is to the right. :D

I'll definitely take the bar first. I want to be good and sloshed before someone binds me up. ;)

Madriv

Quote from: AShatteredSymphony67 on April 03, 2015, 08:19:50 PMI'll definitely take the bar first. I want to be good and sloshed before someone binds me up. ;)

Tsk tsk. Drunk consent is not true consent. Which is JUST FINE, considering most of us are demons here.   >:)

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Madmartigan on April 03, 2015, 08:31:00 PM
Tsk tsk. Drunk consent is not true consent. Which is JUST FINE, considering most of us are demons here.   >:)

Well then. I'm fairly certain my character will be just as happy to be surrounded by all these demons as I am. 

That is once I'm up to speed on all the info and put his character sheet together. XD

Ritsu

Quote from: Madmartigan on April 03, 2015, 08:31:00 PM
Not true. He's concenting now while he's sober that he wants to be drunkenly bound. Which is fine because its a strait jacket. It it were rope or something similar however, it wouldn't be okay because alcohol fucks with blood flow and pain.

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm currently taking count on the people who have expressed interest in the various human spots. I THINK we have a psychic spot open, but let me be sure before you get started. I don't want you to do a bunch of work and then me have to tell you no.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on April 03, 2015, 08:41:16 PM
I'm currently taking count on the people who have expressed interest in the various human spots. I THINK we have a psychic spot open, but let me be sure before you get started. I don't want you to do a bunch of work and then me have to tell you no.

Okie doke. Thank you for checking for me. :)

Madriv

Quote from: Ritsu on April 03, 2015, 08:40:25 PMNot true. He's concenting now while he's sober that he wants to be drunkenly bound. Which is fine because its a strait jacket. It it were rope or something similar however, it wouldn't be okay because alcohol fucks with blood flow and pain.

You're assuming that all I'd do is bind him in a straight jacket. That's where the fun begins, not where it ends.

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Madmartigan on April 03, 2015, 08:46:44 PM
You're assuming that all I'd do is bind him in a straight jacket. That's where the fun begins, not where it ends.

Mmm, please do elaborate, Mad. ^_^

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Ritsu

Kage J.

...This game is just slowly sucking everyone from BB in. X3 We should just turn it into a BB AU at the rate we're going.

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Kage J. on April 03, 2015, 08:51:24 PM
...This game is just slowly sucking everyone from BB in. X3 We should just turn it into a BB AU at the rate we're going.

I'm attached to Jet at the hip, so ya'll should have expected me at some point. XD

Also, hello, Raphael! ;)

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on April 03, 2015, 08:49:27 PM

Leeeooooooo! -rolls pathetically-

Bloodied Porcelain

Okay, I've updated the spots listing at the beginning of the thread. The open witch spot has been reserved for RogueofTimeyWimeyStuff, and the Psychic slots have been reserved for jetblackmirror and AShatteredSymphony67. :)

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on April 03, 2015, 08:54:32 PM
Okay, I've updated the spots listing at the beginning of the thread. The open witch spot has been reserved for RogueofTimeyWimeyStuff, and the Psychic slots have been reserved for jetblackmirror and AShatteredSymphony67. :)

Sweet pickle pants!

Kage J.

Ritsu

Quote from: Kage J. on April 03, 2015, 08:58:47 PM
Raph: HI HUMAN! Wanna be friends? :3
Aideen: Dont be friends with this asshole! He'll promise to love you and cherish you and keep you safe then leave you alone to be eaten by a pack of rabid humans!

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Kage J. on April 03, 2015, 08:58:47 PM
Raph: HI HUMAN! Wanna be friends? :3

Nikos: Hi... Uhh, sure... I'm thirsty, want some coffee? Or a latte? I know this really great place *rambles*

^ He's going to be kinda awkward, but hella cute. Just saying.

Quote from: Ritsu on April 03, 2015, 09:01:02 PM
Aideen: Dont be friends with this asshole! He'll promise to love you and cherish you and keep you safe then leave you alone to be eaten by a pack of rabid humans!

Nikos: Oh... I'm still going to take a chance on him though. He seems nice enough.

Hades

Quote from: Ritsu on April 03, 2015, 09:01:02 PM

Did you ever think that maybe he only did that to you because Raph has a thing against redheads?  :P

Bloodied Porcelain

Hades

Madriv

Quote from: Hades on April 03, 2015, 09:04:54 PMDid you ever think that maybe he only did that to you because Raph has a thing against redheads?  :P

Jack: *looks as appalled as a demon can possibly look*