The Beast Below [M lf F, Fantasy, NC, Pathfinder]

Started by TheVillain, February 27, 2015, 11:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Need a final countdown and I can do some shuffling. Might be able to start tomorrow if I get what I need from you guys.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

ViperFang

I know I'm still down for this~ X3 So you can count me as still in :P

Blinkin

Still here, although not sure what you need from us at this point.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Evael

I'm ready to go as well. Been looking forward to this!

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

MiraMirror

Still here!  Also, the new Monk from PF Unchained is amazing, nnnnngh!
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

rikka

Here.

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on April 12, 2015, 04:31:13 PM
Still here!  Also, the new Monk from PF Unchained is amazing, nnnnngh!

Is the info available in pathfinderSRD page?
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

D12

Quote from: Angiejuusan
D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!

MiraMirror

Quote from: rikka on April 12, 2015, 05:33:30 PM
Here.

Is the info available in pathfinderSRD page?
Don't think so, got my info from a friend.  D10 HD, full BAB, swift action to move up to full speed for 1 ki, and no penalties for FoB.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Hexed

DomJoe

Due to the fact that my dog has come down with a sickness, I may potentially have to drop everything RP wise for this forum. I apologize for the inconvenience.

rikka

Sorry to hear that, Dom. Hope your dog gets well.
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

TheVillain

Sounds like we got one short on each, but one was a bit high anyway and someone else has contacted me. So I'll try to have the threads up relatively soon. Thank you for your patience!
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheVillain

TheVillain

Snake

TheVillain