Invasion of the Futanari from Venus ! Interest Check (Open to all)

Started by Carly, July 21, 2023, 12:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rashol

I'm more than happy to play a mundane. Or lots of them. But that also won't work because that would give me score card Monopoly.  If I went that route I would have to insist everyone else scored the 'interactions'

Also, trying to get photo real futa is a pain in the ai. ;)

Carly

I was thinking that photos of futanari can be facial pics of women and people use their imagination for their endowments - when finding a morph is too hard

Esoterica

Yeah it is not easy to find pictures of futa that are not animated, and that are not asian. typically in other games people use women faces and their imagination for the naughty bits.
"The image ALT here""The image ALT here"

DrMcQuark

Dimitrys' work is one of the few reliable futa artists for horse-cock futas, but finding the "perfect" image can be difficult. There is another "artist" who uses an AI that allows adult images, but most of their work features large, but regular, naughty bits.

For characters, it might be better to just go with a nice FC and not worry about the endowments.

Rashol

Esoterica

I also have to say, that allowiing different sizes and having the power hierarchy based on that might be nice

Carly

Quote from: DrMcQuark on October 10, 2023, 08:35:09 AM
There is another "artist" who uses an AI that allows adult images, but most of their work features large, but regular, naughty bits.

Are they a futanari artist ? What is their nick ? can you link me to their work ?

Esoterica

Carly

SheenaTiger

Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

DrMcQuark

Hi!

I feel I should be able to help out in the co-GM department. If my load doesn't get any bigger that is. :)

Carly

DrMcQuark - Excellent !

with Eso you and myself GMing this could run really smootly and have more life (as GM burnout is a major cause of group game death). IT would also add variation on plots people can indulge in if different ideas were run with by different GMS.

Additionally -

if this gets two more players do we have permission to use some ideas (like character sheets ) from Your Attack of the Futanariods ?
(Your original idea I adored and thought it was done very well and I am not above wanting to steal some gems from it if this gets going and yours gets benched for the time being (but I think you should dust it off later and give it a go when you can !).

Esoterica has offered us to be able to use some ideas for powers from her game.

Esoterica

Yes I did have a sheet suggestion but Im going to admit, its not as good as MC Quarks. Between the three of us though I am sure we could come up with something perfect.

SheenaTiger

Quote from: Carly on October 11, 2023, 05:43:35 PM
(Your original idea I adored and thought it was done very well and I am not above wanting to steal some gems from it if this gets going and yours gets benched for the time being (but I think you should dust it off later and give it a go when you can !).
I am actually waiting for it to go on again ^^
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

DrMcQuark

Quote from: SheenaTiger on October 15, 2023, 02:42:41 PMI am actually waiting for it to go on again ^^
It's in the back of my mind. Working on getting into a regular writing mode. If I can do that, I have a couple of games I'd like to resurrect, but I'd love to see this one get going.

Rashol

Still here
Waiting for my bevy of poor characters to be 'introduced' to futas.
My mechanic, office lady, waitress, club dancer are (un)ready for the lovely futanoids to besiege their gates.

Esoterica

I have not heard from Carly in awhile. I said I'd help, but I don't have time to main GM for this.

DrMcQuark

She was on about a week and a half ago. Hopefully, she'll be back soon.

Esoterica

Rashol

A quick note! I've found a way to get halfway decent futa in AI... Woohoo.

SheenaTiger

Quote from: Rashol on November 06, 2023, 04:21:13 AMA quick note! I've found a way to get halfway decent futa in AI... Woohoo.
I struggle with that part of the anatomy ... never looks good enough.

c0i9z

There's so much good futa out there, though. Why would you force yourself to do AI?

Rashol

Quote from: c0i9z on November 06, 2023, 12:30:27 PMThere's so much good futa out there, though. Why would you force yourself to do AI?
Because they specifically asked for photo real, and that's not so common ;)