A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edhel Tari

Eva listened as Rogal began to explain his duties.  Glancing down at his wrist, she felt she could trust him with anything.  So she began, "Earlier, when you cut yourself...."  Swallowing hard, she looked up into his eyes.  "...something happened in side me.  Something I've never experienced before."  She paused looking deep into his eyes.  "I actually wanted to ...... to bite into your flesh."   Her face became taunt, her voice shaky from the need inside her at this moment.   "I...I...do not understand what is happening to me.  I do not want to hurt you."  His scent was overwhelming her.  "I don't want to hurt you."  She repeated so softly.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal laughed at Eva's worry that she might hurt him. He knew she wouldn't hurt him at all, remembering the thirst his sister first had when she was turned and he was the one that had to feed her. "What's happening to you is that your feeling the urge to drink at the sight of blood. Perfectly natural for those who still haven't mastered control over the urges." he then barred his neck to her, "go ahead, drink. You won't hurt me, I promise it." he assured her, his right hand moving towards to his boot, just in case.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Edhel Tari

Eva was amazed how calm the boy was.  When he offered his neck to her, her body shook and all she wanted to do was accept his offer immediately.  She realized that this was the battle Alex had been fighting.  How could she stand it?  Getting up from the bed, she crossed her arms and walked away from him, trying to get her thoughts together.

"And can others drink from you as well?"  She ask tentatively, wondering if another vampire at the school could ravish him this way.  Then spinning around.  "And how often can someone feed off you before it is too much?"   She worried.

Then with one swift movement, she was beside him again.  "And can I take my time when feeding?"  She asked as she moved closer to his neck, smelling the his scent that was so pleasing to her now. "Or do you prefer I rush?"
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal nodded his head at Eva's first question. "Indeed others can. Don't matter how many, so long as they don't try to drink me all at once," he said as he thought about her next question of how many times he could be fed off of, "I'm not sure, never had to worry about that, but would have to say four to be safe, five is pushing it."

His eyes had never stopped watching Eva as she paced around his room before she returned to his side on the bed and closed in on his neck. "You can take your time. I would only have you rush if there was something of utmost importance I had to do." he said, hoping he wouldn't have to use the dagger he kept hidden in his boot.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Edhel Tari

Eva was so nervous.  It wasn't like she had never had warm blood, it was what she was use to and craved.  But the intimacy of actually touching someone willing to allow it, was overwhelming.  She was so close to his smooth soft flesh, just below his jaw line, looking up at his profile, she whispered, "Don't let me hurt you...too much"

Taking her tongue, she licked the surface of his skin, the salty taste lingering on her tongue.  She could feel the pulse of blood passing through the tiny vein that slid under her tongue and her eyes turned red and her fangs emerged.  Swallowing, she slowly brought her mouth to his neck, the heat of his body accentuating the blood now beating against her mouth.  As her fangs penetrated the upper layers of his skin, the sensation excited her senses.  But once she hit the blood source, the taste of blood trickling into her mouth, she reached out her arms and pulled him closer to her.  She thought she had always been drinking fresh blood, but nothing prepared her for the sweet, hot taste that was filling her mouth.  Ever diligent of Rogal, she did not push down further, but continued to such the blood from his vein slowly, savoring each drop until she was full.  Pulling back she licked her lip, then began to lick the blood that continued to escape until it stopped flowing. 

Sitting back up, she brought her finger tips to her mouth, looking down at her lap, almost embarrassed.  "Is it always like that?"  She asked in a whisper.  Never had she felt so alive, so strong, so aroused, as she had at this moment.
(Shakespeare)

Kevben Battleheart

"Don't worry. I have confidence you won't hurt me." he said, confident but also worried. He had done this thing what felt like a million times but still, each time Adolphus had fed from him, Rogal felt all of these strange feelings, and then when his sister turned, the looks she gave him sent chills up his spine.

Rogal shuddered at the coolness of Eva's tongue, his skin getting goosebumps where she licked. Rogal just sat there, waiting for a familiar sensation, and as soon as she had punctured his skin he felt it, his sense overloading as he experienced once again the pleasure of serving someone, it was what he was raised to do after all. His body shook with excitement as Eva pulled him closer to her, so that she may get at his neck easier, and it took every bit of his willpower to keep himself in control. Rogal was however curious as to why she hadn't bitten deeper, she wasn't going to hurt him, not if he had anything to say about it and when she had pulled away and licked his neck until the bite holes stopped flowing, he had started to sweat a bit.

Quickly Rogal wiped the sweat off of his face and then turned so she wouldn't see the blissful look on his face while laughing a little at her question. "You really have never fed straight from the source have you? Yes it is always like that, and it never get's easier no matter how many times you do it." he answered with a shake of his head. Eva may be a vampire herself but she apparently had a lot to learn about kind.

Edhel Tari

Edhel stood up and went into the bathroom to check her face.  She wasn't sure if there was blood around her lips.  Looking into the mirror, she saw some blood smear in one corner of her mouth and quickly she washed up.  She was sure what to say to Rogal when he said she really hadn't had experience.  She never knew what to say to any of them when remarks were made.    But this had been so personal, and she knew she was going to have a problem with separating herself from the feeding and the feelings the inspired.

Looking back in the mirror, she dried her mouth, then went back into the room and sat down beside him again.  "Rogal, I really am appreciative of the sacrifice you make for my well being.  I can't believe how lucky I am to have been the first to meet you in the halls."  Taking his hand in hers, she approached the next subject slowly.  "Rogal, you met Alex this morning, did you like her?"
(Shakespeare)

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal looked up into Eva's face as she voiced her question while taking his hand into her's and he thought on this for a moment. Alex didn't seem that bad, a tad shy perhaps but with time she might open up a bit, he figured. "She seems to be an alright person, as far as vampires go. She's definantly better than my old master Adolphus." he said, the feelings from the feeding slowly subsiding.

Rogal then looked at Eva with a thoughtful frown. "Why do you ask? Do you have something in mind my mistress?" he asked, looking deep into her eyes, as a coupled of ideas entered his mind.

Edhel Tari

"Well, she has no one to feed her.  And that cold blood would make anyone sick to their stomachs.  So I thought perhaps we could share you until she finds a familiar of her own."  She suggested.  Would he be repelled to have two vampires becoming so intimate with him?  "Of course, she would have to agree, of course."  She added.  But from what she saw this morning, his blood was very agreeable to her.

Biting her lower lip light, she watched Rogal's face, then looked down at her watch.  "Oh dear, we need to get to class, but before we do, I need to know if you can handle both of us."
(Shakespeare)

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal thought on this question long and hard. He didn't think the idea was all that bad, Eva was obviously worried if he could handle being fed on by two vampires, and for that he was touched. "Of course she would have to agree, but even if she didn't agree to it I would still do it and with how you describe the cold blood, then it's a wonder she's still alive. Cold blood, in Adolphus's opinion, is worse than reheated blood." he answered, not the least bit worried that he would be late to class.

Edhel Tari

Just then the bell rang for the second class of the day.  Obviously they had been there for the whole first hour.  At the sound of the bell, Eva had looked towards the door.  Looking back at him, she stood up, still holding his hand.  "Come on, we'll go to second class and find Alex and tell her what we want to offer her."   She smiled at him.   "And who knows, you might even like it."  She giggled as she pulled him off the bed and to the door.  But instead of opening it, she just stood there waiting.  Finally she shrugged and said, "What the use of having a servant if you have to open your own doors?"  She giggled, only teasing him, but waiting to see what he would say.
(Shakespeare)

xwickedsmilesx

Saluna Koya

"That was fun, most humans run from wolfs." She smiled to Nate surprised to see him again so soon, then again she'd have her martial study class with him after lunch as well. The second bell had already rang so the teacher at the head of the room was setting a glare on the standing girl in the middle of his room. She flushed and scrambled to the first empty seat giving him an soft 'sorry' smile.

Edhel Tari

Eva arrived in class with Rogal in tow.  Looking around, she didn't see Alex, nor Lyk.  So she walked towards the back, sitting down and waiting for the torture to....I mean the class to begin.
(Shakespeare)

Shoshana

Nate ended up in the seat behind Saluna and next to Eva. He stowed his soccer ball under his chair and then leaned forward a bit. "I had fun too," he whispered to Saluna.

Then he turned his head and managed a shy smile to Eva. Then he faced front again, ready to pay attention to the prof.
The door's open but the ride it ain't free.

~Bruce Springsteen

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal laughed at what she said about him Alex feeding off of him and also blushed a little. No matter how many times he was fed off of, the same thing always happened. His breath came in shorter burst and he could feel his body giving in as he could feel the fangs dig into his neck. "You lead the way, I don't know where the class is." he said as he opened the door for her. Quickly she led the way to the class, Rogal trying to memorize how to get there on his own, but soon gave up as there was too much to try to remember. Once at the room he didn't spot Alex anywhere so he followed Eva and sat in front of her.

Edhel Tari

As Nate and Saluna entered the class, the looks between them made Eva smile.  As they each took their seats, Nate sitting close to her, she smiled back at him, watching him tuck his soccer ball away.  "So, you and Saluna....you were playing soccer?"   Glancing over at the young girl, she bit her lip at the light in their eyes.  "She is a very nice girl, Nate, I'm glad you both found each other, since you both seem to enjoy the game."

Turning towards the door, Eva impatiently waited for Alex to show up.  Her foot tapping in nervous anticipation.
(Shakespeare)

Shoshana

Nate felt his face heat up. Did Eva think he belonged to Saluna now? Saluna hadn't made any such overtures.

"It was a good game," Nate whispered, trying to sound as casual as possible. "I'm glad Saluna and I met as well."

~Bruce Springsteen

RomanSoldier

Samantha walked into class.  She was a day late, something that couldn't have been avoided.  She knew that the teacher was probably going to be quite upset with her, but really, she didn't care.  She was overwhelmed by the number werewolves actually in the school.  She had been led to believe that there wasn't going to be very many of them.  Anger flashed across her eyes. She breathed in deeply, trying to calm the raging storm.  The first time a female went into heat was always the hardest, and Samantha was unlucky enough for it to have started the night before.  It had made her change forms rather violently, and unfortunately for her, she had attacked an Elder.  Now they had banished her to this.. this abomination of a school.  It was where she was to learn how to control inner rage.  She had been told that it would be key to ending the war once and for all.

She found a seat in the back of the classroom.  It was in a corner, and her back was to it.  This was where she could fight off any male werewolves that thought they could dominate her.

LimitlessNikkie

I came in late smiling brightly after Eva's unexpected gifted I'd been way too wired to go to class and had gone for a long run through the wilderness. I missed my forrests at home where predator's were everywhere and there was a real sense of danger about this place wasn't the same, and out running a bear is far too easy.
I caught the new sent in the hallway and almost sighed when I saw the new female Were in heat. I wonder how many more will show up? And if the rest of the Vampires will boycott? Catching sight of Eva and her human I went and sat by her. Immediately I caught the sent of human all over her the way you can only smell ofter a fresh feeding. I laughed aloud I couldn't help it and tried to stifle it with my hand. She really didn't waste much time.

Gideon

Lyk had slept through most of his first few classes it's no surprise considering he was the only Lycan in any classes about Lycans. "Stupid school." He hated being the only Lycan in the classes all the vamps stared at him, the teacher had no idea what they were talking about and Lyk had to correct them a lot.

Edhel Tari

Eva was so glad to see Alex.  As she sat down, she immediately brought up her plan.  "Alex, Rogal and I have been talking and we came up with an idea.  If you are agreeable, of course."  Eva glance back at Rogal with a small smile and nodded before going on.  "According to Rogal he can provide up to four feedings a day.  And since I know I don't need that many, and since human slaves are so scarce right now.  I was wondering.."  She paused and looked around the room, hoping no one was watching, she leaned in closer.  "I was wondering if you would like to share my slave with me until you have one of your own.  Who knows, maybe we could share the slaves as well."  She giggled, pulling back looking into Eva's eyes.

She wasn't sure what the protocol was for sharing food sources, so she hoped she wasn't insulting her at that moment.  But Rogal was quite willing, so why not?  There was no immediately response, so she added, "We would have to take shifts, you know, and make sure he eats well so his blood is of good quality.  But I think we could handle this, as long as we don't get overly excited."  She warned, "Can't be sucking him dry or we'll be back to where we started." 

As she waited for a response, Lyk walked in.  She watched him move over away from them.  Glancing back at Eva and Rogal, she said quickly.  "Why don't the two of you sit here and talk about it.  Eva, you may have some questions I didn't think about."  She said, glancing back at Lyk again.  "I think I'll go sit with my roommate, haven't talked to him yet today."  She glanced back at the two, stood up and motioned for Rogal to take her seat.  "I'll only be a few chairs away, not that far."  She reassured him, then turned and walked over towards Lyk.

Plopping down in the chair next to him, she smiled at her lycan roommate.  "So Lyk, hope you won't be falling asleep in class today.  I think the teacher rather frowns on that."  She teased him.  "How did you sleep last night?  I was surprised how well I did sleep." 
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"I slept like a newborn pub you just had his first feeding. Why where you surprised at how well you slept? You know all those stories about male lycans aren't true at least most of them." Lyk grinned at that last part.

Shoshana

Nate overheard what Eva said to Alex. So that other human--one who was raised to serve vampires, Nate presumed--had already found not one but potentially two vamps to serve. Nate swallowed; he'd have to settle on a werewolf to serve soon. He couldn't be shown up by this vampire servant.

He couldn't help wondering, though, what it was like to let one of the vamps drink your blood. How much pain was involved? How could this Rogal guy stand it? Or did he enjoy it? He'd found two hot girls to serve; Nate had to give the guy that much.

Ok, dangerous line of thought. Nate had been raised to stay as far away from vamps as possible. There was a reason for that, he reminded himself.

~Bruce Springsteen

Leo

Bahadir had traveled a very long road, his horse exhausted from lack of rest, daring to refuse the commands given with the bridle from time to time. However, the elder vampire's patience was dwindling as he thought about the things he heard regarding this Academy. Knowing only stories of his creator about other vampires in the world and only the 'how to kill' about werewolves, he was surprised there was a sophisticated society of supernaturals all along, old and established enough to have a school to train the fledgelings.

His first reaction and the resulting decision thereof was that this academy and those responsible for its operation were corrupt and had to be dealt with. Despite the determination he set out with, as he traveled and gave it some thought, he realized he'd likely be signing his own death warrant by committing such an act. Thus he changed his plans to merely go to this academy and learn what he can about it and the societies behind it. He knew being around lycans and not killing them would be a dramatic change for him, but he had no choice, as it seemed.

As he neared the gates of the academy, he climbed down from his horse and patted it. After taking his bow and quiver filled with arrows from the back of the horse, he walked near the gates and looked for a bell, but decided to simply knock hard enough to be heard -if there was anyone near to hear it.

"I hope it will not be a furry abomination that opens the gate..." he muttered to himself as he waited.
I'm not new. I just... lurk...

RomanSoldier

Quote from: Shoshana on June 27, 2010, 05:32:24 PM
Nate overheard what Eva said to Alex. So that other human--one who was raised to serve vampires, Nate presumed--had already found not one but potentially two vamps to serve. Nate swallowed; he'd have to settle on a werewolf to serve soon. He couldn't be shown up by this vampire servant.

He couldn't help wondering, though, what it was like to let one of the vamps drink your blood. How much pain was involved? How could this Rogal guy stand it? Or did he enjoy it? He'd found two hot girls to serve; Nate had to give the guy that much.

Ok, dangerous line of thought. Nate had been raised to stay as far away from vamps as possible. There was a reason for that, he reminded himself.

Samantha took the time too look around.  She noticed a lone human and was surprised at his presence. It appeared as if he was disgusted by the vampires that were discussing the fate of another human.  Well disgusted was not quite the right word, but she figured it was good enough for now.  She took the time to try and discern his smell.  He faintly smelled of sweat and wolf.  She wondered who this human was, and whether or not he was free of the taking.